Poll: Do You want Supriya to get Fucked by Aditya ??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
80.00%
16 80.00%
No
20.00%
4 20.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

U turn in Supriya's Life..2 - Continue..
Anand was very angry on Supriya he move out and called cab and went to picked Tanya. She is waiting for him as soon both are in cab.
Tanya :-- Hey What happened, You sounds different today.

Anand :-- let it be Yaar, i am out of mood, i am really pissed off with Supriya.

Tanya move bit towards him and put her hand on his head and cares his face. ”Baby, its ok it happens between husband and wife, Chill Yaar”

Anand :-- You telling me as you are lot of experience such kind of cases ?? ( Sarcastically)

Tanya felt bad on his remarks and moved away from him and sat straight looking out side from car window.

Anand realises his mistake and took her hand in his hand started caressing it. He pulled her towards him and hug her.

Anand :-- I am sorry Tannu, please try to understand I am not in good mood hence it just came out from my mouth.

Tanya :-- Yes, right you are hurt so you can hurt everyone around you.

Ananad :-- Sorry Tannu, i don’t want to hurt you, you know I Love You and you are only one with whom I can share my problem.

Tanya :-- Noooo, …..before she could speak any thing Anand took her to his embracement and smooched her.

For some time she was not responding but the way he is kissing her she gave away her inhabitation and started responding to his kisses. Cab driver too enjoyed there intmency from back view mirror.
He grabed her by her waist and tried to pull her on his lap but she denied to sit on his lap and resisted and push him away from her. Which resulted her T-shirt rode till her lower boobs, her entire front portion is on view for Anand as well as for Cab Driver.

She got angry on this and with stern voice.

Tanya :-- What the hell, You want me to take this off in cab. How can you do this. Don’t you have shame..

Anand :-- Sorry baby, it was just accident, I wanted to pull you on my lab and you resisted hence it just happened..

Tanya :-- You wanted me to sit on your lap in moving car… I don’t know what you thinking about me. Just forget it.. please don’t talk

Anand ;-- Sorry Yaar.. … “ Ananad Please don’t make me more angry now, please shut up for some time… with straight tone she said.

Both are quite now and soon reached Airport on time and borded flight. Early in morning they checked in their respective room. Anand is horny and wanted get cozy with tanya but as she is angry he without speaking with her moved in his room.

At around 9 AM he wakes up with alarm sound, though he is tired but move to bathroom and gets fresh and thinking to check Tanya. He called on her number, number showing busy..

Ohh she is awake and didn’t bother to give me a call, all females are bitch. He gets angry again and getting ready to go to office.

IN 20 min his door bell rang and there he finds Tanya wearing Neavy blue pencil dress, with back zipper, looking very hot. She let her hair open wearing pink lips stick.
She snap her finger to bring him back to sense.

Tanya :-- (Moved inside his room) See how am I looking, she spin round giving him view of her curve to him and making him hard.

Anand, looking at her forgot that he is angry on her and hug her from behind putting his hand on her waist and rubbing his dick on her ass above dress.

Tanya :-- Please leave me… you ruining my dress and my make up… and since yesterday night you behaving strange with me. Leave me I don’t want to talk to you. ( showing mock anger to him)

Anand :-- yeah, My Behaviour was bad yesterday, I should not have behave with you, to be honest i was angry and upset on Supriya.

Saying he move down her zipper and started kissing on her neck and all over naked flesh.

Tanya :-- What you doing Anand!!, we need to go to office, we are already running late.

Anand :-- Don’t worry darling we tell them that we reached here early in the morning and were tired. Chill.

She tried to move away from him, but he force her towards bed, now both of them are standing near corner of bed.

He pinned her face down on bed with one hand and with other sliding his dress from shoulder soon her dress slid down from both of her shoulder and she unable to move her hand as dress strap tied her hand.

Tanya :-- You ruining my dress, please leave me…

He raises her skirt from bottom till her waist and now her entire ass is his view. Whetish in color and round and fleshy one. She wearing matching lace up low waist panty. He untied the knot on her panty from both the side and pulled it away.

Tanya :-- Ananad, Anand, please leave me, let me remove dress, you are spoiling it .. please baby. With sugar coated voice.

He looking her naked ass gone mad, and slapped on both of her ass cheeks making them red.

Tanya :-- Aaaa, anand please…… she started leaking from down…

He again slap her but bit hard this time, “ Anand, you hurting me …ahhhhhhhhh”

He move his middle finger inside her, “ ahh, your baby seems want my baby inside you and both want to cry together”. Indicating her pussy and his hard dick.

He started opening his pant belt with one hand and another one fingering her. She sprang out from his clutch as soon as he move s his hand to open his pant.

With lightning speed, he again grabbed her to pinned her down again but before he could do any thing, she came to him and started kissing him on his lips. He tried to slip his dress from her shoulder but she move her head in not while kissing him.

Tanya Breaking kiss, “ Baby please not now, I want to enjoy time with you but not like this we do have 9 days and night with us, please wait till night, If you really love and care for me please wait till we return back from office. “

Anand :-- With sad face, ohh please Tanya, please I wont be able to carry this hard on through out the day, please help me to relieve me.

Tanya :-- its your test baby, show me how much you care for me.. saying she kissed him back again.

For min both were kissing and he grabbed her ass and rubbing her crotch on his dick thinking that she might lose control and allowed him to go further but to his dismayed, she parted from him and zipped her dress and laughed on his condition.

Anand :-- you make me hard and now laughing on my condition. Showing her anger.

Tanya :-- That’s not my fault my dear, you started this and you need to clear your test.

She moves to mirror and started combing her hair and applied lipstick back. Once done she looked herself.

He blow whistle and with action he informed her she looks good and sexy.

Both move out of room and hired cab and went to office.

In conference room both seating side by side to other hand of conference table and Anand on her right concentrating on presentation. Every one concentrating on presentation whereas Tanya mind is to tease Ananad, Tanya slide down her chair and moves her chair in conference table, now her upper body till her boobs is visible and reset is under table.

She moves her chair more towards to Anand and keeps her hand on his left thighs. At first he got scared but later he found it more erotic, he also move his chair more into table.

She moves her hand on his dick and started caressing over his pant, he instantly gets hard and facing difficult to concentrate on presentation.

She looked at him and open his zip and move her palm inside her pant and grabbed his manhood over undies. She again look him and control her laugh looking her condition. Anand Notice that she is teasing her, he also put his left hand on her right thigh and started moving her skirt, as her skirt is tight its not going up.

He pinch her lightly and pulling her skirt up, as asking her to move her skirt up, he again pinch her bit harder on her thigh and pulled her skirt with bit force. She nodded in negative.

She tried to move away from him but he put his hand between her legs and now allowing her to move and again pinch her in inner thigh. She was about to scream but clinch her teeth to control her scream but bit of sound came from her mouth and every one looked at her.

Tanya :-- “ Sorry, but need 10 min break.

Break was announced and tanya move to washroom and met Anand outside conference room.

Anand :-- If you don’t want to attract any one’s attention then raise your skirt before resting your nice piece of ass on chair.

After break again presentation started and she didn’t follow what was asked in with in 1 min, she felt his hand back on her thigh, she understood and carefully she reaises her ass and move her skirt till her waist and again sat on chair.

She looked smiling at Anand and again started looking towards presentation. She felt his hand and it straight away move between her legs and started exploring her private and sensual parts.

She started leaking and enjoying his hand on her, she spread her legs to give him more access. For some time he cares all over pussy lips above panty, and then moves his hands inside panty.

He started playing with her clitoris and time to time he rub her pussy lips and insert his finger in her juicy hole. Its getting difficult for her to control her moans. She knows that she will cum soon and she won’t be able to control her moan.

She grabbed his hand and tried to pull it but his hand are glued and started rubbing her clitoris more vigourly, she clinched her teeth and sealed her lips tightly and moved her ass on his finger and started cumming.

Twice or thrice presenter looked at her but she was lost in her orgasm and when she came back to her senses she observed that presenter looking at her more frequently and smiling at her mischievously.

She moves away from him and looked at him angrily. He winked at her and smiled on her.

Rest of day the day both of them didn’t got much time to be together and were busy with their task.

At around 7 in evening both finishes their work and were waiting for cab, Anand wanted to reach hotel as soon as possible and wanted to fuck her whole heartly.

By 7:45 they reached hotel and Anand hold her hand and move towardshis room. As they reached infront of his room, She tried to ran away but he put his hand on her slim waist and pinned her to door.

Anand :-- No baby, your time is up baby, I kept my promise now you don’t have to go anywhere, you will sleep here with me in my room itself. Saying he started kissing on her neck and with left hand which was on her waist move on her boobs and started pressing them.

Tanya :- Anand, we are in looby, please not here. let me get fresh then I am all yours.

Anand :-- Open the door Baby here take keys, saying he put keys on her cleavages and grabbed her both tits and started pressing them.

Tanya with trembling hand took keys and trying to open the door. He started pressing her boobs more making her moan in pain and from below rubbing his dick on her ass.

She not able to put key in key hole because of his attack on her boobs and ass. He move his hand on her zipper and slowly unzipping her dress and kissing on her naked flesh.

Tanya :-- Anand, plzzzz

As soon as door opened he pushed her inside and close door behind him, He pinned her on wall, her boobs are crushed on wall, he moves down her dress zipper till her lower waist, her pantie line is visible now.

Anand slip her dress from her shoulder and from her hand, now her dress is bunched on her waist. He started kissing biting all over her shoulder and naked backed. Her Bra straps is only hinderence for him, he unclasp her bra as well.

He turns her around facing him, She standing there closing her eyes, resting her head on wall with her dress bunched on waist and bra is loose hanging on her breast giving ample view of her upper boobs. With each breath her boobs are moving up and down with that her tiny piece of cloth moving out from her mounds.

She opens her eye and looked at Anand who is 2 step away from her, looking at her hungrily and unbuttoning his shirt. Soon he removes his shirt and pant and toss it away.

Anand :-- lets start from where we left today in morning, saying so he pulled her towards him and let her stand near bed and keeping both of her hand on bed.

He pulled down her dress from her waist till it roll around her feet. Now she standing just in pantie and bra for name shake.
He slap her ass cheeks bit harshly, “ Ahhhh, she moaned in pain”.

“ this is for making me wait for entire day” her caressed her ass and again slap her with more force.

Aaaaaaaaa, she almost scream in pain. “ this is for teasing me in office”

With left hand he pulled her hair and raises her body sync with his and his right hand pinching her right nipple harshly. Today he is behaving like animal and having not mercy on her.

She also enjoying rough treatment from Anand pushed her ass on his crotch. She turn her face started and looked to him and soon both of them started smooching each other.

She turns to face him, with out breaking their kiss, she removes her bra now she is just in blue lacy wet pantie.

She puts her hand on his back and climb on bed still kissing him. She lay flat on her back and Anand on her. Both of their bodies are naked accept their undies.

Anand Started rubbing his hard on over her pussy and pressing her boobs and sucking her rosy lips.

She also cooperating his thrust moving her hips on his dick and sucking his lips. She roaming her hand all over his back.

Tanya :-- Ahhh, Anand,,.. take me.. now … please… she spread her legs and let anand come in between. She moves her hand on his ass and pressing her ass more so that can feel his hard dick on her lower lips.

Anand wanted to tease her more, so delaying it, he started kissing her upper boobs and biting all over it. He ensure that he don’t touch her nipples or aleroa. She tried to push her nipple in his mouth but he moves her lips away.

Its getting unbearable for her to control her moans, she started moaning loudly and moving her hips more on his dick.

He feeling happy looking her condition and continue slow seduction where as she is highly aroused. She moves her hand down and open the knot of her pantie and raises her hips and move it away from her body.

Now she pull down his undie till end of his ass and hold his dick and keep tip of his penies on her pussy lips and put her hand on his ass and pushed his ass and her ass towards each other and half of his dick move inside her.

Tanya :-- Ahhh… Anand… I Love you… please make me yours completely today… saying she pushes her hips upward. She started kissing him wildly.

As soon as tanya slide his dick he not able to control himself, he pulled his dick completely out and with one hard push he moves completely inside her.

She gasps with that push; she raises his leg up in “V” shape and giving him more room to move in. He started giving slow thrust.

He feeling proud to conquer such a sexy slave for himself. He started moving in and out from her and at same time smooching her. Making her more horny.

He moving inside her very slowly where as she wanted him to drill her with long and fast stroke. She roll over and came top of him, she place her hand on his chest and started riding him. He with both hand started pressing her boobs, pulling her boobs grbbing her nipples.

He is giving her preasure with pain which is taking her to next level of arousement and she started fucking him more vigourslyl.

Tanya :-- ahh Anand,… I am cuming, and with that she started thrusting her hips up and down on his pennis and with in few thrust she came and when she exploded she took his lips in between her and started kissing him.

Anand let her take rest for few min then he force her to be on her four and started fucking her, while fucking her he many time slap her ass and made them totally red.

In exitment he didn’t knew how hard he slapping her ass cheeks but he enjoyed it. With every slap her ass cheeks shake and her white skin becoming red, making him more horny.

Anand spread her ass and looks at her tiny ass hole, he put his right thumb first in her pussy hole made it dranched with her juices then place it on entrance of her ass and started giving pressure on it.

Tanya :-- Anand, not there, I don’t like it… please remove your hand. She move bit a head but anand grabbed her by hair and again pulled her back. She scream in pain. “ aaaaa Anand leave my hair, you hurting me now”.

Anand started fucking her madly pulling her hair, in few starokes she also started moving her ass as enjoying it, she forgot that his thumb still on her ass hole and poking in it. Her muscles are relaxed.

With every stroke he increased pressure on his thumb and fucking her with long strokes. Soon half of his thumb is inside her ass hole. He low down his fucking speed and now with slow thrust he fucking her and moving his thumb in and out of his ass hole.

She also started enjoying fuck on her both holes and allowing him to explore her tiny hole as well.

Tanya :-- Ahhh Anand, baby its feeling so good.. please fuck me.. fuck me… I love you… … come on now fuck me harder and claim me completely …

Now its difficult for him as well to control, he increased his speed and drilling her with full force. When she is about to cum he move out of her and slap her ass twice, thrice very tightly, he wanted to prolong her orgasm by slapping but contrary to that her body started shuddering and she reached her orgasm with loudest moan and collapse on bed on her stomach.

He with big eyes saw her Cumming and how complete body shuddered, his thumb was still buried in her ass hole and when she came he feel her ass hole tighten grip around his thumb.

He let her take rest and ordered vat69 bottle along with heavy snacks as to celebrate his victory on her.

He moves to washroom emptied his bladder and wash his dick as well. When he came back he found she sitting on bed resting her back on bed. He about to approach her door bell rang.

She move inside the bed sheet and covered herself entirely in it. Anand wrapped towel on his waist and open door and took try from room service and again letch door.

With door closing she move her face out of sheet and looked if any one is there finding only Anand she again sits on bed.

Tanya :--- I am so exhausted baby,

Anand :-- Baby I am still on, I am not done yet, so please don’t even think about leaving me high and dry.

Tanya :-- Ohh.. why you taking so much time… I am so tired.

Anand :-- Don’t worry I ordered energy drink, please get fresh till I prepared drink for both of us.

She move to bathroom and Anand prepared peg and put one- one tablet in each drink. Before she come out, there is no sign of tablet left in drink. It completely melted and got mixed in drink.

Both started sipping their drink and anand in between playing with her boobs, pinching her nipples. Then started playing with her clit.

Both finishes 2 pack now and she again feeling horny and this time she is very much aroused. When anand is playing with her clit unknowingly she started moving her hips as well.

She also pinched her left nipple with her left hand. Her mouth is wide open and she breathing very heavy. Anand went and stood near and his dick is just inches away from her face.

She looked him and then his erect dick and rolled her tongue on her lips and as there is magnectic force her face move towards his pole. First she kisses the tip, she held his dick tightly, drop of pre cum was there, she flick her tongue on it.

She moves her face below and started licking her sack, she took entire sack along with both nuts and suck it hard.

Tanya :-- You know baby, I love sucking you, all day I want this near me, when ever I want I can suck it and taste it…

She put head of dick in her mouth and started sucking it, slowly, slowly she took entire length of his in her mouth. She started bobbing her head on his dick.

He held her face and started fucking her mouth slowly, her red rosy lips were tightly wrapped around his shaft and she put her hand on his ass cheeks as to control his thrust. When he moves completely inside her mouth she gages but still manages to take it full.

Anand :-- Baby, its looking so hot, sexiest girl in office wrapping her most sexy and delicate lips around my shaft making me so proud,, Ahhh taking it baby more… he pushed it more..

Anand wanted to fuck her madly hence he already took vigra secretly so that he can last long, and no doubt he is getting full advantage of it now.

She suck him for quite some time but still he is no where to cum.

Tanya :-- Baby, my jaws are aching now, I can’t suck you, please don’t dig my mouth more or I might dig my teeth on your shaft.

Anand climb on bed and asked her to ride him, she immediately came top of him and put his dick in her entrance and slowly lower her body, a gentle push from anand slid his entire dick inside her slippery hole, she started moving her in to and fro motion.

He pinched her nipple and slap her many times on her ass. Tanya bend down and started kissing him and from below she moving her ass on his dick.

Both were kissing very passionately each other, with kisses there is burning sensation on their lips,, they started tongue fight but below moments of their hips are more intense. He put his hand on her waist and started fucking her below..

“ baby, baby.. I am cumming again… fuck me.. ahhh… you are draining me… ahhh … harder .. harder….. ahhhhhhhhhh.. ANAND .. I LOVE UUUUUUUUU…. She collapse on him.

He climb down from bed and dragged her as well, he made her stand and came behind her and with shift motion pushed his dick insider her from behind.

She put her head on bed and let him fuck her, his fucking her more furiously with long strokes and started slapping her ass.
Anand :-- You know, I love your ass, I want my dick inside it… saying he pushed his thumb again in her ass hole..

This time she was not ready and force entry pained her.

Tanya :-- aaaaiiiiii,, Anand… its paining… move your hand… she tried to move away but he grapped her and started fucking her with long and fast strokes. He let her thumb in side her rear hole.

For some time she was in pain, but later when she got aroused she forgot about pain and his thumb in her ass, she raises her body and started moving her ass to match his thrust.

He fucked her like her for 15 min, its again Tanya who announce her explosion.
“ baby… again … its cumming…please fast.. faster.. fasterrrrrrrrrrrrr….. she collapse again on bed and waiting for anand to finished.

Anand fucked her for 5 min more and increased his speed, he pulled her up and started kissing her … he bite her lower lips and she did it with his upper lips and both came together.

Tanya lost all her energy and almost heaved her body on bed and lay on her stomach. Anand also move beside her and kissed his face, cheek and clips lovingly.

Both are panting with marathon fucked. Once they are normal, anand refilled their peg and with that both of them had heavy snacks and drifted to sleep hugging each other.
[+] 5 users Like talash23's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: U turn in Supriya's Life..Continue.. - by sunitawife30 - 13-04-2020, 11:32 AM
RE: U turn in Supriya's Life..Continue.. - by talash23 - 27-04-2020, 03:09 AM