Adultery Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby
part 13..... continues....

after his seeds exploded inside her and he falls on her ,both were exhausted and breathing heavily when he slowly caressing her arms said priya you know on my request your former husband written my name on your body she looked him saying i knew that as i read it same night when i went for washroom and saw in mirror and thought my husband biggest surprise is bull for me so i didn't ruined his surprise ,hearing that i kneeled on floor saying thank you priya and kissing her feet i started licking her like dog she pushed her thumb inside my mouth while sucking her thumb wasim put his feet on my shoulder saying she is very horny bitch priya isn't she... 

priya said she is real bitch and because of her i get man like you and he untied her legs and she pushed me far corner on bed feeling relaxed ....

wasim slowly untied her hands too and she got on top of wasim and sit on his face saying lick me he started licking her and i started sucking him he was sandwich between two horny bitches and priya get down to his dick saying let me suck it too and we both were sucking his dick while she was sucking his dick i started licking his balls and running my finger on his ass hole seeing this priya said push it deep inside him, i pushed my fingers inside his hole and he bites her pussy and she moaned saying ahhh wasim be wild and she bite his dick and i started fucking his hole and she moving her pussy badly on his face and i can see he is chewing her pussy walls and his cum was all over his face running down ....

my wife was so wild and open i never knew and watching her exploring making me happy and horny and my dick was rock hard now i stopped and asked her untie me she untied me but seeing me hard she said anu you bitch how can you be hard and she called me on bed and started sucking my dick saying you bitch watching me with man you are getting hard and she make me sit on wasim's hard dick and she started sucking my dick and he was making her pussy dry she was moaning enjoying when he said priya take anu dick inside your pussy and shake your waist while he rides me and she did that omg his face was glowing with his cum and she was riding my dick slowly while i was jumping ....

wasim got up i fall on bed with his dick inside me and she fall on me with my dick inside her and he started fuck me and she was pushing her pussy on my dick and he was biting her shoulder saying what a bitches i got here and i was moaning louder and cums she felt my cum and she said look my sissy just wet me saying she sitting on my body started fingering herself and she rubbed my cum on my lips and i licked her fingers ...wasim was very hard on me when priya laid on my body opening her legs saying fuck me now and he pulled his dick and pushed inside her i was holding her huge tits while he was banging her badly and spanking my hands said you whore let me watch her shaking tits and i removed my hands and she moans saying harder wasim ahhhhhh like that.... 

he stopped and pushed again inside me and started fingering her ahhh what a man i got he was taking care of us like no a big deal and he kept pleasuring both of us same way when priya turned around on me saying anu thank uou and she started kissing me and he taking advantage pushed his fingers inside her ass hole saying yet another hole is available for me to crack she moaned saying not today my pussy isn't satisfied yet he pushed his fingers deeper shaking okay you whore once is destroy you pussy next i will ramp that shit hole badly... 

he pulled again and pushed inside her pussy and holding her waist playing she said honey what a bull you got here i was dying for sex all these years and finally you got courage to exploit me ahh saying she moaned and kissing me widly she runs her tongue inside my mouth.... 

ahhhh i moaned loudly when he said anu wait let me make this bitch wet saying he started riding her very fast and within few minutes she got her pussy wet and immediately he pushed it inside me saying play with your pussy show me she put two fingers inside her pussy started rubbing her newely opened vagina saying ahhhh i want more saying she started fucking herself badly moaning wasim fuck me more i didn't cum yet am your whore fuck me she was out playing me in dick game because her sexy voice making him gi wild and i can feel the way he was riding me, he can't resist for long and shoved his dick inside her and started fucking her again and she said ahhhhhhhhhhhh wasimmmmmm harder ahhhhhh he pulled her hairs she got up and her nipples were in air which i started sucking she was in pleasure so horny that she get another orgasms and she feel exhausted but horny saying i want more he said i am not done with you saying he pushed her on bed and getting on top of her le folded her legs on her body and started fucking her badly her tits were squeezed with her legs and she was holding edge of bed and moaning her armpits was open so i started licking her armpits biting wasim said make her pee while fucking she moaned no ahhhh but who cares and in fifteen minutes she leaked her pee hole and few drops hit on his ody he pumped harder and i licked badly and once he pulled his dick out and rubbing her pussy she started peeing badly he spanked her pussy in between make her go wild and he pushed his dick again saying nit so early and started fucking again she was now in real fun with her tits squeezed armpits licked and pussy filled with hard long thick shaft dick.... 

he stopped and she peed again and he pushed his dick again making her enjoy wild and finally she said ahhhh and she leaked from side with orgasms and pee and lost her energy laying pale on bed... 

he left her and getting on top of me saying one bitch is down and he pushed his dick inside me started fucking me and filled me with his cum and pulls his dick out and running on my face said go sit on her face let her have sone energy from my juice and he laid back on wet bed and i sit on her lios and pushed his cum all over her dried lips she licked my hole and we all laying on bed like exhausted person's and no one was with energy and was complete silence in the room... 

to be continued.....
[+] 2 users Like kaushik02493's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby - by kaushik02493 - 27-04-2020, 01:51 AM