Adultery Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby
part 12.....continues....

i accepted that now she is attracted to a dick or i say a man who gave her multiple orgasms in one shot so i get closer to her back holding her arms but her hand was on his chest caressing his hair while he was looking her with lust... i was horny watching them when i got up and walked other side of the bed and placed my head on his waist and started licking his dick, she saw me on his dick and she put her feet on my head, he noticed that act and said nice move honey i think you know how to handle a sissy saying he make her get on his chest and started kissing her but in that process she was all on my head crushing my face on his dick and enjoying her night.... 

i feel ashamed thinking how my lovely wife just thrashing me under her feet when she said honey why don't you fetch juice for us, i think my husband is tired and saying she pushed me from her feet and i walked like slave without any arguments and started filling juice glass for them thinking now i will be like this forever a slave sissy housewife gor them without any respect and love..... 

i brought juice for them they were kissing each other and his hands were running on her back while she was caressing his hairs, i sat on there saying honey here's the juice you asked for ...she got up with him but sje was on his lap taking juice glass from my hand she said who asked you for two glasses idiot and she said now on he will make me drink from his mouth saying she gave him glass he take a sip and spit in her mouth she swallowed and this way they emptied both glasses and get back on kissing when she said get down make him hard for me and make my pussy clean too... 

i started my job by sucking his dick hearing priya's dominant words against me he was already semi hard so it was nice for me to suck him and make him super hard for her in between i finger her vagina nicely taking his remaining cum from her pussy and started eating it when she moaned saying use your mouth dear your fingers are no longer required here saying she pushed her pussy on my face and i started licking her... 

wasim didn't bother to say a word during this hour of her dominance ,he simply enjoying being silent and taking care of her lips nicely, her lip stick was long hone from her lips and her nipples were sore red by his hands and her side boobies were marked like nicely used... 

she ordered me stop and sat on his dick moaning ahhhhhh until he was all inside her she sat straight and told me my sissy why are you still dressed get naked and come on bed, hearing her bold behavior i started getting undressed while she slowly moving her waist feeling a man inside her enjoyed playing with her own tits.... wasim moans and said ahhh honey it feels so good and he hold her waist and pinched badly she shouted ouch and he moved his hands on her tits spanking them saying aren't you my bitch she smiles saying what else i could be and she slide bavk pressing his dick on other side making him moan. he said ahhh she put her hand on back folding her legs rubbing her vgina on inclined dick making him go helpless ...

wasim was not in ease but he can't deny he didn't liked the move of priya... 

i was naked wearing my waist band and payal with bangles and nothing she said anu sit on wasim chest and lick his dick the part which is not inside me as her orders i started licking his dick when she get a bit up giving me more space to taste his dick, he grabbed my ass cheek and stretches harder and pushed his two fingers inside me and started fucking me ahhhh he was rolling his fingers inside my hole uff i was so enjoying when priya got up from his dick and his dick hits on my face with fach sound.....

she said keep licking and started rubbing her pussy on his dick ahhh he shouted priya why are you making me crazy she said bull like you need crazy to be wild and i want your wild side saying she asked me to open my mouth and she slides his dick inside my mouth and she sat on my head, his entire dick was in my throat while she hummed my head which make me go breathless and she got up and repeat it again omg she was abusing me like whore now... 

i was helpless when she did it again ahhh i was already with tears in my eyes and she got up saying keep sucking and she got something and i realized she tied my hands on my back saying your mouth is enough for us and she said keep sucking him which make wasim a bit scared and she said wasim won't you like to play with your bitch he pushed me on side and got up and pushed her on bed saying i will and he started licking her pussy and pushed his finger inside her ass hole she shouted ahhh ahhh she wrapped her legs on his neck while he was licking her his hands were holding her waist she choked him he spanked her badly and she looses her grip and he looked pale with this act and angry, he got up pulled her hair saying you want wild saying he slapped her face and asked where is rope bitch she guided him he rushed and came back and tied her hands on bed side and folded her legs and tied it too and he sit on her waist saying now i will show you who is boss now and he spanked her tits badly pulling her nipples and she was screaming moaning but enjoying ....

he got up grabbing his leather belt he spanked on her thighs badly she shakes like wounded animal crying when he hot on her other thighs making her move left right on bed with her hands tied and feet filded she barely can do something but he was so angry and in lust he opened her legs wide open and slapped her pussy with hard hands which make her cry louder and she said ahhh please wasim ahhh please he shouted do you like this she sobbing with tears and running nose it hurts he laughed do you think i tied you for happiness and he spanked her pussy again making it red with his fingers marked on upper side of her pussy she screams and he holding her legs wide shoved his dick at once inside her dry pussy making her go so loud that her eyes were wide open and her throat dried ...

he pulled it back and shoved again she shouted ahhh ouch no no no no wasim noo noo please he did it again and again and finally she had orgasms within 2 minutes making his dick move easily inside her he started pumping her for few minutes and getting on top of her he bites her tits badly marking his teeth mard in her big round nipples part and pulls her nipples with teeth saying priya you will milk one day with my child hearing this she said with painful voice yes and i want that now saying she said fuck me please he said no, i want you to watch now and he get away from her and slapping my face he pulled me up and bend me on bed just between her pussy but not close enough so i can lick and pushed his dick forcefully inside me saying bitch i will not give you child unless you beg from me and you both will be my slave for life so that whenever i want i can have you both 

she said we are your bitches already why are you worried he laughed i am not worried i was just making sure saying he started fucking me spanking badly saying look priya how your sissy husband is enjoying my dick with his tied hands she laughed saying he is not my husband she is my sister and we both are your bitches never married saying she turned wasim ON

he keep fucking me and bending he started playing with my dick saying i will cut this and get another pussy she laughed saying untie me i will bring knife for you he laughed saying honey you are too wild and he grabbed my balls with my dick and started torturing badly making me scream loudly which both were enjoying and his dick was so intensely moving that i felt i can't hold myself and in pain i pee on his hands he removed his hand and holding my mouth with his wet hands saying how dare you pee on my hand bitch he started fucking me even more badly ahhh what a man i found ahhhhhhhh....

he stopped and pushed me on floor and getting between her legs he shoved his dick inside her and started banging her hard ahh she started moaning wasim fuck me fuck your bitch breed me give me your child and he was so happy and wild and horny that he was on full speed making priya get another orgasms and whole room was like fach fach fach ahhh fach fach wasim ahhhhhh and in twenty minutes he shot his cum inside her just after she got another orgasms and he falls on her and breathing heavily ....

to be continued......
[+] 1 user Likes kaushik02493's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby - by kaushik02493 - 26-04-2020, 01:20 AM