Adultery Arathi- Degradation of a Homely wife- Continue with mix of story Revenge
Sharmaji entered the room. Sharmaji could not take his eyes from Arathi in Sari Attire. Arathi has purposefully wear the sari in low waist. Sharmaji’s dick got hard by seeing her. Arathi turn her body to give clear view of her boobs and navel pretending looking at mirror. She did it purposefully to seduce Sharmaji. Arathi had already started dreaming of monetary & career benefits by keeping herself in the good book of Sharmaji. Arathi has already prepared to face the challenges in her life from both families but she was confident that money and power can overcome the challenges. She always felt jealous on the lifestyle of actress and other industrialists. She also dreamt of such a lifestyle. She finds Sharmaji as the best ladder to fulfill her dreams. By seeing the bulge of her boobs view, Sharmaji could not stop himself in giving the pleasure to eyes alone. He walked near to Arathi and hold her waist and pull her to him.
Sharmaji: You look gorgeous in Sari. Where were you all these days? Thanks, Deepak, for the wonderful gift.
Arathi: Sharmaji. Please leave me. My Sari will spoil.
Sharmaji: How a man can take his hands from such a gorgeous lady’s waist?
Arathi: we have all the night. Let me finish the task assigned to me. I will come back quickly.
Sharmaji: I cannot wait so long. Go finish the job as per our plan and come back quickly. Yesterday I was drunk. I need to compensate for yesterday. I will not get drunk today. We will have a sleepless night today. Here onwards you should wear only sari Infront of me
Arathi: Oh my god. It took me long time to come out of yesterday’s hangover. Cannot remind me about yesterday. I don’t have any more sari left with me.
Sharmaji: Don’t worry. Needful will be done.
Arathi: Oh.. so eager to see me in sari ???? let me see the first reaction of seeing me in sari. (Playful sound)
While talking, she placed her palm on top of the bulge. Arathi bring her face near to Sharmaji’s face and pressed his Dick with her two fingers by looking at his eyes. Sharmaji eyes got closed by the pleasure. Arathi felt a satisfaction in giving pleasure to a man. She took a small interval in pressing. Arathi did it purposefully to enjoy the pleading face of Sharmaji to continue without breaking his pleasure. Sharmaji brings his hands to her boobs and pressed it.
Seeing Sharmaji’s face she stopped pressing his dick.
Arathi: What happen my love? Look so embarrassed.
Sharmaji: Your boobs are so hard.
Arathi: Sharmaji. The bra is so tight for me. I wore with so much difficulty. I am not comfortable still wearing it due to no choice. I will check out from hotel and bring my dress today. Shall I move? Otherwise it will be delay.
Arathi and Sharmaji came out of bedroom. Shambu was already waiting in the drawing room.
Sharmaji asked Arathi to sit in Car. Sharmaji ordered Shambu to start the car and put Ac on. Arathi saw Sharmaji & Shambu and walking far from car and chatting. She got doubt in her mind, but she likes to believe that Sharmaji is explaining the Shambu’s role. After few minutes, Shambu came and drove the car to her hotel. Arathi noticed that Shambu is even not looking at her face while Sharmaji nearby. She decided to keep a distance with him. Immediately after the car left the gate, Shambu started talking with Arathi. He stopped the Car.
Shambu: Madam. Please come in front seat.
Arathi: No Thanks Shambu. I am fine here. You drive me to hotel.
Shambu: What happen Madam? You are so different today.
Arathi: Mean
Shambu: You were genuinely nice to me last night. We had lot fun yesterday.
Arathi: Shambu. Please forget what all happen yesterday. We both had fun and should not repeat the same.
Arathi was just bluffed about last night. She got the confidence that Shambu will not take any advantage based on last night until she allows him.
Shambu: Madam but you promised me to spend time with me in all possible occasions.
Arathi: Shambu. I clearly told. Please forget about last night. I was drunk and sorry for all false promises made by me.
Shambu: Madam. Your tone has changed in one day.
Arathi: Shambu. Please do not misunderstand my words. We both are assigned with a responsibility, lets focus on that. We will discuss other issues later.
Shambu: You look incredibly beautiful in sari. Please show me the mercy to sit in front seat. I can at least watch you closely. Please don’t say NO to that.
Arathi: Ok. Please behave properly.
Arathi sat in front seat. Shambu started driving towards the hotel. Arathi turn her face towards left side and keep watching the road and place. Even though, she was looking outside her mind was recollecting the last night incident. She was curious to know about the incident happen yesterday, but she did not try to start the topic again. She didn’t want to give opportunity to Shambu to start the topic but due to curiosity of finding the expression in Shambu’s face, she turns her face pretending to talk about their action plan. Arathi got stunned by seeing the Lund of Shambu. Shambu has opened his Jeans zip and pulled his dick outside.
Arathi shout at Shambu:
Arathi: What the hell is this Shambu?
Shambu: Madam even though you did not stick to your promise. I decided to stick to my words. You only requested me to keep my dick outside while going to hotel and you want to hold it. I did my part. You can hold my dick and take a picture.
Arathi: Shambu. Please stop this topic. Keep your dick inside. I am sorry for all false promises. Please do not bring that topic.
Shambu: Madam. Then please take my phone and delete all the photos.
Shambu gave the phone to Arathi. He understands that Arathi was not in her sense yesterday. He has combined photos of Arathi and him in his mobile, but he knows that trying to blackmail will be the dangerous part. He wants to Arathi to knows about last night. Shambu was confident that Sharmaji can’t satisfy the heat of Arathi, she will definitely come out from his bedroom in night. Shambu has realized her heat last night. Arathi took the phone from Shambu immediately. She got shocked by seeing the pictures with him.
Arathi: What the hell. Why you took my picture?
Shambu: So, you have only issues with pictures. Please delete it. I do not like seeing pictures. I like to the real Arathi. Can I touch you?
Arathi did not listen to his question. She got busy in deleting the pictures from his phone. Shambu has repeated his question. Arathi looked at him but only worries were in her face. She returned to delete that pictures. Shambu took her silence as permission. He took his hands and placed in her shoulder. He was expecting a weak approach from Arathi, but she looked very angry on Shambu.
Arathi: Shambu. Take your hands from me. As I said earlier, do not try to take advantage of last night incident.
Seeing the anger in her face Shambu took the hands.
Shambu: Mam, you are mistaken me. I do not want to give any harm to you. If so, why should I gave my phone to delete the picture? This picture also took by you due to non-availability of your phone. I kept this for sharing with you as per your last night request.
Arathi saw few pictures of Shambu’s erect Lund. Arathi feels that Shambu is innocent but she does not want to give any further opportunity to him.
Arathi: Your phone is put in factory reset. You can restore your contacts and other media through restoring previous data. Don’t worry. I will do it for you. Keep your dick inside and drive fast.

Shambu realized the command in her voice. He did not attempt for further conversation.

Car reached the entrance of Hotel. Shambu drop her in hotel and drive the car to parking lot.
As Sharmaji told, Arathi saw Deepak in the lobby.

continue....
[+] 5 users Like mindset00007's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arathi- Degradation of a Homely wife- Continue with mix of story Revenge - by mindset00007 - 24-04-2020, 06:26 AM