Adultery Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby
part 11...continues....

priya slowly ooened his zip while i get near to him and helped her to take his dick out of his hole when she stopped me saying honey this is mine and i backed up watching smoking when she finally pulled his huge hard monster outside and said omg how big are you and she slowly get down and kisses his dick head and wasim moans ahhh priya..... 

his hands were slowly getting over priya's cleavage squeezing her tits when priya licked his dick with her tongue rolling nicely and wasim slips his hand inside her blouse ahhh what a scene i exhaled watching how easily priya worked out in front of him and she take his dick inside in her mouth making wasim to remove his hand and he relaxed enjoying priya's mouth that was extra hot for him hen she stopped and said honey do you mind if we get in bedroom here space is not comfy... 

listening this wasim got up taking priya in his arms saying how can he stop us and they walked and i followed and he put her on bed and removed his pants and underwear get on bed and mke priya lay her head on his dick saying priya are you wild than anu she said you will see and she started sucking his dick.... 

he finally stopped priya and pulled her on top and rolled her on bed and gets on top remove her pallu and started squeezing her tits badly and kissing her, priy folded her legs like she was dying to feel his dick inside her but he didn't wanted to fuck her so easily so he keep making her horny and finally he pulled her saree frfrom petticoat making her saree loose on bed and he pulled petticoat string making it so loose that he pushed it down with his legs slowly ...

priya was now in blouse and panty when he hold her hands above her head and kissed her armpits she moaned saying anu why you told him he laughed saying why priya don't you want to feed me your pee to this thirsty man saying that he started licking her badly she was now moaning loudly screaming when i slowly get closer and pulled her panties down, seeing this wasim said good job anu and he keep tasting her armpits making it wet and red as he bites there marking his property nicely as priya was now helpless under a bull... 

after a decent moment of time he get down straight to her pussy walls placing his lips there caressing priya's armpits with his fingers he said priya i want your warm salty water for starters,she moaning enjoying his licking keep shaking her waist when he bites her inner thighs widly she screamed ouch ahhhh he livked it saying priya you are so delicious started licking her cunt again she can't hold for longer and she started peeing he placed his mouth nicely on her cunt nd drank priya's pee and started licking her badly ahhh ahhh wasimmmmm first time she moan with his name makes him happy....

he started licking her wild until priya finally gets her orgasm and she moaned ahhh wasimmmmmmmmm and she pushed his head on her clint and he enjoyed licking her clean and than get on top of her and kisses her and they look such a horny couple ....

after a while priya started shaking his dick which make wasim horny and he got up and adjusted himself between her legs and started rubbing his dick and priya looking him, she was folding her own tits playing with her nipples wasim stretching her legs wide teasing her and at once he pushed his dick ahhhhhh wasimmmm oh maaaaa she shouted and he was half inside her and looking priya ....she was shaking badly pushing him with her strength and her eyes were filled with tears and intense pain can be seen in her face her nise was running when wasim holding his position said anu she is reminding be how you cried when first time i did this to you.... 

i sat next to priya saying honey he likes this way but once he gets inside you and starts his fucking you will ask him for more saying i livked her tears and kisses her lips when he suddenly pushed his dick all the way inside her and she holds my hairs pulling shouting saying ahhhh mar gayiiiiiiiii....

he stopped for a while when priya feel easy he get on her lips started kissing her and she started caressing his hairs she must felt the pain for such a huge dick exploring the furthest end of her vagina but like she was caressing his hirs she might felt ease on pain and excited to enjoy when wasim said priya you are so tight just like anu she got shy saying anu didn't used me well so my hole stay's horny and tight he laughed saying don't worry i will make it fit for my size after all you both are my wife now saying he got up and started pounding her slowly she started enjoying his moves and movements...

she was enjoying her tits were nicely shaking and she was holding the bed when wasim holds her tits and started pounding her fast she started moaning ahhh ahhh wasim wasim he was so fast that she lifted her waist and closes her eyes and at sudden she got her orgasm and now when wasim was making out a wet cunt and dick rubbing sound fach fach started surrounding across the bbedroom along with her ahhhh ahhhhh... 

wasim was eager to eat her so he stopped and turned her on bed and make her go doggy and he spanked her ass ouch priya shouted and he rubbed his dick and pushed inside at once she falls on bed saying ahhhhh and he holding her hairs badly pulled her up and started pounding her in between he spanked her nicely ,her ass cheeks was red his finger was marked and she was moaning with dry mouth ahhhh...

he enjoyed pumping my wife with thrust and when she yell his name he get charged ,for first time she had real sex in which she is still active so her legs was shaking her arms were tired but the way wasim was holding her she can't resist such a nice moment when he stopped pulled his dick out and turned her and laying on bed pulled her up and pushed his dick inside her and said jump my love i wanna watch your tits shaking badly she never imagined such long pleasure she fold her legs and started riding his dick badly he hold her wasit saying ahh priya harder she was on her top speed with her moaning when she shaked and fall on his chest wasim caressing her back said oh priya did you get another orgasm ahhh saying he started sliding his dick slowly from bottom and she was exhausted and breathing heavily saying ahhh and that make wasim say look anu didn't i taking care of my wife nicely ,look she had her third orgasms and am sure she haven't had one proper before, i get cliser saying that's why i choose you for my thirsty  wife and i pulled his dick out of her pussy started sucking when wasim said look priya how horny anu is.... 

she saw me sucking his dick and he was stretching priya ass cheeks and spnking gently i livked priya cunt and slide his dick back inside her and started licking her ass hole she moaned ahhh when i slide my middle finger inside saying honey i want to see how a horny woman squirt ride his dick again.... 

she sludes her pussy deep in his dick and moves her waist saying am so tired honey, i said but wasim is not satisfied do you want him suffer after all he gave you,  she said no i want him all the time inside me saying she started riding and i rubbed her pussy making her moan loud when wasim pulled her nipples and started pinches uff what a way to make her be more wild.... 

she tried her best but now wasim rolled her bck on bed widened her legs apart and started fucking her badly and mke my lick her clint, i was licking she was holding my hairs when she shouted stop wasim i can't take it more ahhh ahhh he gets even wild and she started squirting on his dick ahhh omg she was just not ssquirting she started peeing with force and wasim pushed his dick and pulled back playing with her body and mind and once she done with peeing he started fucking her badly so badly that she lifted her body on bed like she was not in herself and after nice five minutes of fuck he falls on her shooting his entire cum inside my wife's vagina deep inside breathing heavily priya holds wasim tightly look like she had orgasms too and they stayed in same position for a nice amount of time..... 

i get down saw her pussy walls messes up with his cum leaking from inside when wasim lay just beside her with his wet dick which i licked nicely and started licking priya slowly she was motionless but i was gladly enjoying huge amount of cum falling from her pussy which i was swallowing slowly using my tongue deep inside to feti every drop and holding her legs wide to get more when priya said honey share few drops with me too and i kiss her sharing his cum... 

i lay beside her saying honey did you like wasim she said thank you saying she turned around to him and started caressing his hairy chest while i get closer to her watching how my wife turned her fave from me towards a real man...

to be continued.....
[+] 1 user Likes kaushik02493's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby - by kaushik02493 - 25-04-2020, 12:24 AM