Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Saw someone or have been seen by someone in the Nude...!!!
Yes, my mom and dad many times during my growing years. I faintly remember the first time was when I was very small, we 3 had a bath together. Thenafter, many times by chance when dad would be pressing/kneading mom's boobs. Once during a drinking session in the evening while on holidays in Goa, when naughty Hindi Bollywood songs were playing and mom was dancing for dad in her underwear. I saw them from the gap detween the Windows of our rooms in the lodge. Then during the same vacation when we were swimming, we both were in our underwear and mom was wearing a T-shirt and skirt. While playing when dad was again and again whispering in hear ears and she was laughing loudly I dived and went underwater that is when I saw my moms skirt floating above her waist and dads hand was in her panties. But the last one was one to remember. Because of some disturbance I got up in the morning around 6 when i saw my dad was sleeping with his lungi open and his lund resting out in open and sleeping next to him was mom with her gown raised till her neck. And that was the first time in my remembrance when I saw my moms kulla's and her well shaped but bushy, rather very bushy moustache. Today, when I have seen so many women naked I realise that I have inherited this liking for bushy moustache from none other than dad.
[+] 2 users Like chiragthefucker's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Saw someone or have been seen by someone in the Nude...!!! - by chiragthefucker - 18-02-2019, 06:24 PM