Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
CHAPTER-9_EPISODE-6

“Tell me Mr. Saxena, what's in the video?” Suneel repeated his question when he saw no one replying.

Saxena was stunned to see Suneel there. He just wanted to threaten Vikrant and Priyanka using Suneel’s name but he had no intention of showing the video to him. He was just an another sexually deprived old man so he was surprised to see Suneel, but it was Priyanka who was literally shaking with fear. She had never thought about what she will do once her loving husband comes to know about her infidelity. Vikrant was still trying to guess how can Suneel be here while they left him completely drunk in the house.

“I have asked you something, Mr. Saxena.” Suneel sounded as if he was losing his patience.

“I don’t know how to tell you” Saxena tried to speak but he was stopped curtly by Suneel “Show me the damn video” and then mr. Saxena played the video in which Vikrant was fucking Priyanka in doggy style and gave his mobile to Suneel.

“Mr. Saxena do you have made any other copy this video?” Suneel asked after seeing the video for a few seconds.

“No, I have not made any copies of the video”

“Good, thank you” Suneel said and then he quickly removed the memory card of
Saxena’s mobile and placed it in his pocket. He returned the Saxena’s mobile back to him but now it was of no use to Saxena since Suneel had taken the memory card.

“You two come with me and Mr. Saxena you take Vikrant’s bike and meet me in my house” Suneel ordered angrily and then Vikrant and Priyanka went home in Suneel’s car while Mr. Saxena’s rode Virkant’s bike back to their home.

~

When Mr. Saxena entered Suneel’s house he saw three of them sitting in the living room on the sofa. Priyanka was seated beside Suneel, her head was down with shame while Vikrant was sitting across them on another sofa. By looking at their gloom faces, Mr. Saxena can easily guess that situation was very tensed.

When Mr. Saxena reached closer to them he saw that Suneel was holding a pistol in his hand. He never knew that things can go to such an extent. He felt extremely nervous while going close to Suneel.

“Welcome Mr. Saxena, since I have caught them with your help so you decide what I should do with them? Who should be punished first?” Suneel asked pointing his hand towards Vikrant, in which he was holding the pistol.

Mr. Saxena was just wanted to fuck Priyanka but his dreams of fucking her were not going to come true now. He was not a criminal so he had no intention to be in the place where something bad could happen so he gave the bike’s key to Suneel and said “I don’t know. I guess I should not interfere in your internal matter.” And then he walked back out of that house as soon as he can. 

“Priyanka darling it's so hot. Bring some water for your husband and your secret lover” Suneel said after putting the pistol on the table. Priyanka get up like a robot and sauntered into the kitchen and came back with 2 glass of water and gave one each to Suneel and Vikrant.

“So you are fucking my wife behind my back?” Suneel asked Vikrant after drinking the water and taking the pistol back in his hand.

Vikrant sat silent and didn’t dare to reply. He was cursing himself for inviting Mr. Saxena that day to have fun with Priyanka bhabhi. Now that bastard Saxena had revealed his secret to the husband of the woman, whom he was fucking.

“Do you both think I am a fool? a stupid? Moron? Whom you can trick easily?” Suneel said, Vikrant and Priyanka both were surprised to hear that he was now talking in a very calm manner.

“I knew everything. From the start. I already knew everything. You both thought you were too smart to fool me but I already had all the information about everything you both did” Suneel said with a smirk.

“What do you mean that you knew everything?” Vikrant was surprised by Suneel revelation.

“It’s a long story so I need something. My darling wife Priyanka why don’t you fetch a bottle of whisky and soda and two glass” Suneel said and Priyanka who was still sitting with her head down like a lost warrior stood up once again and soon she returned with the things her husband has asked her to bring.

Suneel gestured to Priyanka which she understood very well. She poured the whisky in the glasses and gave one each to Suneel and Vikrant as per her husband’s instruction.

“Come darling sit on my lap while I told you a very interesting story” Suneel requested Priyanka. Right now she was ready to do anything that her husband was asking for.

“He has got a very strong cock and great stamina too,” Suneel said after taking a sip from his drink. “Don’t hesitate darling. You are fucking him for months now so be frank and tell me do you like his dick inside you or not?” Suneel asked while he gently stroke the thighs of her lovely wife.

“hmmm” Priyanka just nodded her head.

“Not like a robot, darling. Tell me how it feels when he pushes his long penis in your pussy and bang you”

“I feels nice,” Priyanka said as her eyes get filled with tears.

“No no darling don’t cry. I am not going to hurt you. I just want to tell you both that I already knew that you two were fucking. Actually I saw you how moaned my dear wife, when he fucked you for the first time.” Suneel revealed.

Suneel take another sip from his drink when he saw Priyanka and Vikrant confused
“Vikrant you remember the first time you were fucking my innocent darling wife and I rang the bell just as you fill her pussy with your cum?”

Vikrant know every detail of that day since it was the first time he had fucked Priyanka bhabhi. He recalled how he was having fun with bhabhi that morning but Suneel woke up and he had to leave bhabhi. In the office Tanya teased him with a hug and then just before lunchtime Priyanka bhabhi sent him some of her extremely sexy selfies. He wanted to leave the office and go home to bang Priyanka bhabhi since even she was ready to get fucked. His boss asked him to deliver a file to the client's place and Vikrant happily accepted since it presented him with the perfect excuse to leave the office and go home to fuck Priyanka bhabhi.

“I wanted to see my wife’s face just after she had cheated on me with another man, a younger man who can fuck her better than her husband. Slipped in the bathroom and twisted her leg?? Huh Vikrant? You made up that story to convince me. But you really think I was stupid or a kid to not see what was happening?” Suneel said in a very cold tone.
[+] 6 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 21-04-2020, 10:34 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM