Poll: Do You want Supriya to get Fucked by Aditya ??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
80.00%
16 80.00%
No
20.00%
4 20.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

U turn in Supriya's Life..2 - Continue..
(19-04-2020, 11:53 PM)Man4u90036 Wrote: While she was with doctor last time, she asked why both aditya and doctor were taking those powder... Now how she forgot about aditya i taking powder..... As she reminding only that point and blaming her husband....

Anyway she already a slut. 
.. No need to worry about her relationship with husband.... 

What was ananad and tanya convo..... Anand can't do anything as he has signed agreement and has to stay in company..... Will he be silent and want to concentrate on his work even after knowing the danger from tanya..???? 

Looking for big update...
While she was with doctor last time, she asked why both aditya and doctor were taking those powder... Now how she forgot about aditya i taking powder..... As she reminding only that point and blaming her husband.... 

Because doctor convince her that trio ( Aditya, Doc & Dev)  taking pill in same manner i.e., crushed the tablet and mix it in water. She is blaming her husband and doc. because she felt same kind of sensation in her body when she went to meet doc. and since the hotel incident. Aditya images in her mind is totally positive as he is taking care of her very well. 

What was ananad and tanya convo..... Anand can't do anything as he has signed agreement and has to stay in company..... Will he be silent and want to concentrate on his work even after knowing the danger from tanya..???? 

Anand is totally lost in beauty of Tanya, he is not able to look behind and see what his wife is going through.
[+] 1 user Likes talash23's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: U turn in Supriya's Life..Continue.. - by sunitawife30 - 13-04-2020, 11:32 AM
RE: U turn in Supriya's Life..Continue.. - by talash23 - 20-04-2020, 07:49 AM