Adultery Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby
part 9... continues....

her tongue was nicely rolled on my dick and her fingers was perfectly penetrating me when i was rock hard she got up and sat on my dick and started jumping badly saying i never knew my husband need something too like me too get horny and she chews her lips squeezing her own tits showing me she is ready for anything for nice fuck and hence i was enjoying it feeling how i get hard in such situation....

after nice jumping of twenty minutes or so her pussy burst with orgasms moaning ahhhhh and she fall on me her tits were shacked on my sissy chest and her dried lips were on my lips and she stopped moving and i felt i dropped few drops of cum in her wet pussy and she runs her tongue on my lips which i started sucking and i feel my sissy dick getting sissy again and she said in broken voice from now on i think we need someone and she laughed ...

i hold her hairs licking her face, don't worry whatever you wish i will fulfill it she got shy saying just kidding hubby i said i am not and rolled her getting on top of her i went down and started licking her pussy badly pulling her nipples she started moaning saying aahhhhh and i licked her clean and we kissed and she hugged me tightly rolled her legs nicely on me said in lower voice why your ass hole is so loose, i looked her face she knew am trapped and she smiles saying you can tell me i won't judge you, i simply said not today and we cut the topic and slept....

next morning we went back to our apartment she settled her belongings nicely in bedroom and i brought groceries and all with nice whisky and she cooked lunch while i stayed home helping her and till evening we were completely settled like staying from month.... 

i got call from wasim while she was having coffee sitting on my lap wearing crop top and shorts without bra ...

he said are you both home i said yes we are she asked who is in call i told her just someone who dying to meet you she laughed saying invite him for dinner i asked are you sure she said why not amd she kissed my lips and went inside, hearing this wasim said so am i invited tonight i said yes you are but don't expect anything except her nice cooked food and whiskey he laughed that we will see later and he said i left your gift in guard's room hope you collect it and full fill my wish, i said sure and i rushed down to guard and collect the gift and went straight to bedroom to check ....

priya came behind i handed her and said open it she excited and ripped the covers omg she hugged me saying it's for me i said yes 

a set of red bangles ,nice necklace, pair of earrings with nvel ring small round sluty nose pin and nice shinning waist ring with heart hanging everywhere and 6 inch high heels shining red pair and on other package a pink saree with sleeveless bckless blouse and matching petticoat with bright red lipstick ....

he already arranged priya's costume ,i hide mine and saw in washroom there was nothing but a note written hope your make up be done by priya and her finest dress you will be wearing rest you can shop anything when i take you for shopping...

i trashed that letter and flushed it and priya came near saying who sent me this it's look like courier i smile saying someone who want to see you in this outfit...

she punched me saying don't tease me i pulled her saying i am serious she got shy i don't wanna wear tgis blouse for someone else i said you will wear for me didn't you she nod in yes and i pulled her armpits hairs saying don't you think we should go to parlor so you can wear this tonight she got very shy and said let me change and we went parlor i booked her full body waxing ,eyebrows and pedicure.

after couple of hours we get home it's already 8.45 , she changed wearing her shorts and top started cooking dinner while i standing in kitchen door said priya someone is coming for dinner with us, she said okay but i said priya can you wear what someone courier ,she looked my face saying are you serious honey, you want me to wear that sexy blouse and you know in that blouse i can't wear bra and saree pallu is transparent....

i looked her saying YES

she said why honey will you feel good if i wear something like that in front of stranger ,what if he try to do dirty things in his mind... i laughed saying i want that can u do for me.... 

she laughed saying okay and after cooking she went for shower and i got call from wasim saying am downstairs ...i said common come inside he said is priya ready i said she is having shower he cut the call and came inside... i make him seat and he asked what you think will she is mine tonight i said yes in couple of hours i promise you will in her arms feeling her by your hands ....he kissed me saying am hard hearing that, i take his dick out started sucking when he said i will fuck her till morning so hot she is... i said licking his dick head off course i want her to enjoy you even for more than tonight and started sucking him again .....

after twenty minutes priya called me i stopped sucking him he pushed his dick inside and sat properly i went inside she was naked drying herself i clicked few snaps and asked what happened dear she said are you sure i wear this now for stranger ,i get closer kissing her lips said yes baby please and by the way he is in hall waiting for you...

i shut the door came outside and sent him priya's snaps he started looking and said should i go and take her in arms now i said do you want to go jail by doing that he laughed saying she is so sexy and said suck me again i started sucking him and in ten minutes he filled my mouth, i got up and went inside and spit his cum in her mouth saying taste it she liked it saying did you sucked your own dick i siad no i sucked someone's and shared his juice with you she looked eyeing on me saying seriously you are that good in sucking and started wearing what was already there on bed... 

in half and hour she was ready omg what a blushing face with exposing nvel amd deep cleavage and her body was amazing ...

i told her when i call you come with two glasses ice and some snacks and don't be shy and i went outside and called priya will you come ?

she said yes coming ...

she came with ice water and snacks and i said meet wasim,  she said hello he replied hi... 

i pulled priya and make her sit between us more closer to wasim and asked priya can you make drink for us she started making drink and gave a glass to him than me and tried to get up i pushed her back saying priya sit with us na she sat with shyness ...

wasim was looking her cleavage when i toned wasim what you think how's priya's tits... 

to be continued...
[+] 1 user Likes kaushik02493's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby - by kaushik02493 - 22-04-2020, 01:03 AM