Fantasy Magic of Pleasure
Morning i wake up radhika was still roll under me, gone to my room restfresh come out saw radhika room she was not on the just come of the bathroom saw me wishes good morning, i wishes her back, she standing semi nude in inners. 

Radhika removes these now off, she removes her panties she have nice v shape opening with some trimmed hair on it, she drops her bra her tits bounced it was 34D size her nipple was in light brown color, tell her put the nightie only, she wore back the nightie without the inners. Gets go radhika we can goes down taken our milk bottles. She looking me, don't worry darling i'm coming with you only. Let's see how are all lucky to see you like this, if your lucky no one will there right? Hmm Rahul can we. 

we enter the lift radhika bad luck starts from the lift itself, already my neighbour was on the lift, he already press Ground floor, the man eyes scanning radhika its was not difficult for him, her silk nightie show her body shape well, i slowly look down over his track pants his dick was erect. Lift reached ground floor. 

Time was 7am some of them coming from jogging, some going to play shuttle, some of the women's and men's collect the newspaper and milk. I single radhika to collect newspaper there was 6-7 men's was there. I collected the milk. Saw the men's reach action on them. All men's and apartment maintenance men was crazy over radhika for the morning show. All men's dick was erected looking over radhika. She was knows that collect the paper come back to me fast. 

we enter back to the come, radhika has relax now, radhika how was it darling ? Not fine rahul, i hate it. cool down darling it just a demo for you, if you forget any of your condition these kind punishment can be done. so that don't forget. I have book movie ticket in mall get ready at 10.30. Before give for cloud id and password. Make some simple breakfast and speak with manoj and take the bath. Wear some top and trunk pant, you choose the bra according to the top. Hmm okay wear panties as you wishes today. 

Make me a coffee one cup, taken my laptop put on the dinning table and reading the newspaper, Radhika has come with two mug of coffee, kept one near me, taken a small paper write her cloud id and password give to me. She have her coffee and gone to take bath. 

Open my laptop, enter the cloud address and entries the id and password, her cloud account has opened, Their was two folder one was in their honeymoon and other was taken in the room. Honeymoon folder has fully fuck session of Radhika and manoj where they celebrate in the Maldives report of one week. Love to see the photos and videos. Changed the password and Id with was private one verified with Radhika phone. These memory of them was mine now. 

Radhika was drive a car to the mall, have gone to movie screen sit on the top row corner seat, while in the theater we looking as an couple, so that radhika feels good on it. Next to me five seats was free so that no disturbs for us. Movies goes around 20 mins. put my hand on radhika thigh move around her lower. She was looks me and screen, I slowly removes her knot of the trunk pant loosen it bit move my hand in explore over her panties press her lips over it, my hand's feels the heat, radhika closed her eyes, bit her lips itself, inset my hand on the panties rub her trimmed hairs she was started to get wet, tease her lips with rub and pinched her lips, she moaning lightly aaaahhhh, closed her thigh said rahul stop it don't pinch my pussy it's paining. I can't hold the pain. 

Kissed her cheeks said sorry darling it's hurts!! yes rahul; Okay cool darling play her hole with my finger, she was wet my finger coated with her juices, put radhika hand on pant let her feels my erect dick, taken my finger out of her pussy hole whisper to radhika to suck my any of one finger, she taken middle in the mouth suck it with her tongue, and look me i suck my other finger in my mouth tasted her juice it's was nice taste. Internal has come radhika tied her pants back, adjusted her dress walks out and said to me she wants to use restroom, we both gone back with a popcorn and i started my other round of play as last time else. Movie ends she back adjusted her dress comes out the theater. 

Go to the food court have a lunch on the hotel stops, gone to the shopping, i tell her to purchase inner for her. we enter i choose some different color and different model for her, and brought her one salwar and sari for her. We drive back to home. I said to radhika take come good sleep now, today night at 10 Pm you have to dress as a bride in the first night. And we both us going to have our first night. I gone to my room changed the dress lied on the bed now the was 3.20 Pm.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Magic of Pleasure - by Redbull_69 - 17-04-2020, 01:02 PM
RE: Magic of Pleasure - by Redbull_69 - 18-04-2020, 09:59 AM
RE: Magic of Pleasure - by Redbull_69 - 19-04-2020, 11:54 AM
RE: Magic of Pleasure - by Redbull_69 - 19-04-2020, 07:55 PM
RE: Magic of Pleasure - by Redbull_69 - 21-04-2020, 08:12 PM
RE: Magic of Pleasure - by Redbull_69 - 22-04-2020, 11:13 AM
RE: Magic of Pleasure - by Redbull_69 - 22-04-2020, 03:59 PM
RE: Magic of Pleasure - by Redbull_69 - 25-04-2020, 12:00 PM
RE: Magic of Pleasure - by raj500265 - 25-04-2020, 01:06 PM
RE: Magic of Pleasure - by Saikarthik - 14-05-2020, 08:33 AM