Adultery seducing my senior sexy wife by Amit747
Bhabhi too slept for some time. All of us got up around 3 and went for lunch. Kids remained there. And we returned back to our room. Bhabhi was still not comfortable talking to me. When we reached our room, I closed the door. She was going towards the suitcase, I slowly pulled bhabhi’s hand towards myself.

I said to her, “Bhabhi, please maaf kar dijiye na, jo hua so hua. Ab to normal ho jaiye na.” I told her with a sad face. She finally said- achchha ok. I left her hand. She was arranging a dress on the table which she was planning to wear for baraat and marriage. I saw her a few more times itching.
Again I asked her, “Lagta hai andar ka bhalu abhi tak kaat hi raha hai. I was standing near to the table and suitcase, she got up to hit me and she lost balance and I held her waist. We both laughed. She said, “Aap nahi sudhroge.” I thought to carry forward this conversation.
So, I asked, “Bhabhi, aapne bataya nahi?”
She- Kya batana hai?
I -Yahi ki aaj bhi andar me bhalu hai kya?
She- Ha, tumhe kaise pata?
I – Just guess kiya. Bhabhi, aap par teddy bears achchhe lag rahe the.
She – Aapke sir pata nahi kaha se aise aise kapde lekar aa gaye hain.
I said- Aap nahi jate hain kya sath mein kharidne.
She said- Jati hu kabhi kabhi lekin wo jyadatar aapne shok ke hisab se le aate hain.
I told her slowly- Thank you, bhabhi.
She said- Ab kiske liye, bol di hu na its ok.
I told her- Kal raat ke liye.
She blushed and kept her head down. I guessed that situation is now normal. I told her I will get the kids so that you can make them ready and you can get ready yourself. I sent the kids to the room. After 45 minutes, kids returned and I enquired about their mom whether she is ready.
They said she is also coming. So, I went up the room and knocked the door. She opened the door, wearing her earrings. Oh my god, she was looking like an angel. She was wearing lehenga, blouse and chunri. She had kept her hair on side to put the earrings on other side.
She was struggling to fix so I took the earring and asked her I will put. Her deo fragrance was killing me. From the top, I got glance of her cleavage as chunri was too thin and was stuck to her neck. The deep cleavage of white melon was tempting me to crush and chew them.
Her reddish-brown blouse was deep on the back side. And pink lehenga was looking amazing on her. I complimented on her colour and design choice. She blushed. Her married look with sindoor, mangalsutra and bindi was amazing. Tight breast was ready to come out of bra.
I saw a gap of 6-8 inches between her blouse and lehenga. I placed my hand on her naked waist and said- “Pata nahi ab kab is kamar ko pakad kar dance karne milega.”
She – Ab chhodiye, late ho raha hai.
I – Thoda to feel lene dijiye.
I kept my both hands on her waist side and she was putting lipstick. I felt to smooch her deep. I controlled my desire. I had to get ready. I asked her if she is ready, she can go down. I will finish my bath and get ready. She asked me what’s problem if she will be in the room if I go for bath.
I said since you already got ready no need to wait for me. She said she will fold the clothes. I said fine. I took towel and my undergarments and went to bathroom. I saw her panty hanging there. It was similar design and pattern panty having teddy bears and flowers. I touched and smelled it.
It has different level of aroma and gave instant boner to me. I thought to have fun with bhabhi. I informed her, “Bhabhi aapka bhalu yaha rah gaya hai. She came quickly and I opened the door. I handed over her panty and said- ye bhi achchha hi hai. She felt shy.
I asked her, “Agar bhalu bahar hai to andar mein ab koun hai?” She hit my shoulders and said, “Ye sab band kijiye aur jaldi se ready ho jaiye.” I relieved myself first by shagging again and took bath. By the time, I came out, bhabhi had gone down. I got ready and I too joined the people.
Baraat was supposed to start at some distance from banquet hall and will be coming back to hall. We put the kids in a car and we two started walking towards the starting point of baraat. There were many relatives of Aakash sir walking along us. Bhabhi didn’t know them despite from the same village.

[+] 2 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: seducing my senior sexy wife by Amit747 - by Darksam - 19-04-2020, 01:19 PM