Adultery seducing my senior sexy wife by Amit747
I folded the blanket. And I went to the other side of the kids and started getting them up. Kids got up, bhabhi got them ready. Then I also got fresh up. I told bhabhi, I am going with kids to have breakfast. She can get ready by the time. We went out of the room.

I had my breakfast and sat down in the hall for some time. I was feeling a bit sleepy so I asked kids if they want to go up or stay there only. The kids said they will be playing with other kids there. I went back to the room. The room was locked from inside.
After a few knocks, bhabhi opened the door. By that time, she had finished her bath was drying her hair. She had worn floral salwar suit. As the baraat was scheduled in the evening and marriage was in the night. So she might have thought to wear a salwar during day time. We were alone in the room.
I again apologized to her. I said- Bhabhi plz mujhe maaf kar dijiye, galti ho gayi thi. Main control nahi kar paya. She was unresponsive. I again said a few times, but she didn’t say anything and continued drying her hair. This time, I went close to her and held her hand softly.
I said, “Bhabhi galti ho gayi, ab to maaf kar dijiye.” She looked up and said to me, “Ye meri izzat ka sawal hai. Aap kisi ko kuch mat kahiyega aur bhool jaiye ki aisa kuch hua bhi humdono ke bich me.” She was expressionless. I was missing the bubbliness in her talking.
I was feeling bad that I have spoiled a good casual relation. She finished combing and started wrapping the used clothes. I saw her folding red bra, petticoat and nighty. She again asked me where are her other clothes. I told her which clothes bhabhi. She stared at me and kept her eyes down.
I said, “Aapko pata hai na koun se kapde ki baat kar rahi hu?” Again I showed ignorance and asked her, “Koun se kapde, Bhabhi?” This time she said, “Panty.” I told her I might have put it down. And did some drama by looking down the cot, here and there.
When she was looking away from me, I quickly took her panty from my pillow and kept it near to her pillow. I did again some drama to look on the bed and took put her panty from the pillow. I asked her, “Yahi tha kya?” She took from my hand.
She folded the panty with other clothes and was ready to go for breakfast. She asked me whether I am interested to go down. Though I had come up to have some rest and sleep, I couldn’t refuse her when she asked. I thought its good opportunity to normalize the relationship.
I kept on walking with her as took plate and foods. I offered a chair for her at the corner and pulled another chair for myself. I was cracking some jokes to cheer her up but she was in no expression mode. After she finished her breakfast, we took tea and sat near to each other.
I saw her itching around her thighs sometimes. So I said casually- Lagta hai aaj bhi bhalu (bear) hai kya andar mein jo kaat(biting) raha hai aapko?” She took a few seconds to realize my joke. Then burst into laughter and hit on my back, saying, “Itne badmash ho gaye ho besharam.”
She kept on laughing. She said, “Aisi baatein kaise soch lete ho?” And she laughed wholeheartedly. My poor joke did wonder and she became cheerful again. We talked casually about something. We returned back to the room along with kids. I took the corner bed and asked kids also to sleep for some time.

[+] 1 user Likes Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: seducing my senior sexy wife by Amit747 - by Darksam - 19-04-2020, 01:16 PM