Fantasy Magic of Pleasure
After dinner radhika was ready to serve herself to me, speak with my parents on phone come back to her room and boxers and tee, radhika was black silk nightie waiting for me. sit on the bed scrolling her phone. Asked her about the manoj, she said yeah rahul spoke to him earlier itself. 

Me- Hmm when your ready radhika !!
R- Yeah rahul, I ready for it.
Me- Okay radhika for now onward your mine.
R- Hmm
Me- when ever i'm around you, u have to be my wife, radhika Even when manoj was in home.
R- Okay Rahul.
Me- Radhika i have some conditions for you.
R- what are the conditions rahul?

Wait darling before that, want to talk something with you. Hmm okay rahul turn off the lights, don't worry i'm not going to do anything today, so that just relax, Radhika turnoff the lights, sit near me in cot ragged the blanket till up to body, looking at me. 

Me- Radhika have you used to sent nude picture of yours to manoj when he was in the trip?
 R- No, Pics but used have video call with him. 
Me- that better; video call in nude.
R- yes. 
Me- okay not bad. whether you made anything in past 5 days.
R- No rahul.
Me- that's good darling.

Condition-1 From now onward, you should not do nude video call with him, If sometime you can't control him then you have asked the permission from me; Radhika gone it?
yes, Rahul i'll not do without your permission. If you forget to ask my permission and done with him, I will give punishment from me. understand darling. yes, my sweetheart.

Radhika whether manoj have anything regarding your dressing style? No rahul, he used to say dress to be in according to situation or function. Okay that i like it radhika.

Condition-2 When ever i'm with you, i'll choose your dress, innerwears. you can wear anything in home without my choice but innerwear should be selected myself. you understand what i mean? yes rahul got it. Even you forget this thing you have some small punishment darling.

Radhika you reminds both conditions right? yes rahul.

Radhika you do any self pleasure yourself ? she looking at me.. listen don't tell lie on this, if i found out this will be huge punishment to bare it. so that tell me the truth darling. Yes rahul, i used to sometimes. Ohh that nice darling kissed her on cheeks. Tell me now what you do?

R- yeah fingering myself rahul.
Me- I know fingering radhika, on which hole you done with it.
R- only on my pussy.
Me- Not on anal hole?
R- No rahul.
Me- Then your anal hole is virgin?
R- yes Rahul. 
Me- don't worry i'll show you pleasure after some long time when right time some.
R- Hmm, looking me without any reaction.
Me- Ok tell radhika, you use anything while fingering.
R- yes Rahul.
Me- OMG; what was that toys, vibrators, Dildo? 
R- No Rahul, I have one lipstick cone. i used to do with it some times.
Me- tomorrow you have to show me, that one reminds it darling. 
Me- Manoj knows about it? 
R- No rahul, he never asked about it !!
Me- Hmm. When you do that on first time on your life and last time; tell darling?
R- Went i was doing my 1st year college that was the 1st time and last time was last month.
Me- Okay but doing this thing you don't ask me, but you have tell after you done it. If you try to hidden from me. It's takes you the paining punishment.

NO CONDITIONS ON THIS ONE DARLING, YOUR FREE TO DO THIS AND TELL ME AFTER THAT. 

Me- Radhika are you stay virgin till your wedding night with manoj?
R- Yes, i given my virginity to manoj only.
Me- Nice darling, after marriage you had done it anyone?
R- No. Rahul, Now only 
Me- Yeah, i knows now onward you lovely holes are mine not even for manoj to, he is the loser.
R- yes Rahul understand what you mean, but what if manoj asked for it.
Me- Tell something like you not interested, are tried today something else.
Me- Don't worry i'll itself allows you to fuck him, but i will tell on that day you have to do it. 
R- okay, what if, i can't control him and done with it.
Me- it's poor responds from you radhika, then will give biggest punishment, on the present of time i feels, so that this the most important condition for you.
Me- I thought that your lucky number is 3. So that only i place this as CONDITION-3. Hopefully you remains it radhika.
R- I'll remains it well.
Me- kiss her lips, press her tits, says that nice darling, hope you don't forget it.

Radhika you have any kinds nude memory by manoj? 
R- Yes rahul, me have you honeymoons one.
Me- Nice to hear darling. It's with manoj ?
R- No Rahul. Manoj say to maintain by myself.
Me- Manoj is loser, okay you have it's.
R- yes that was on private cloud.
Me- Tomorrow i need that user ID and Password. And that cloud account it be mine, don't worry all your are safe i'll take care.
R- Okay Rahul, I will give to you.

Okay darling till now you remains these three conditions, hope it will not be added if you don't forget it. I used added feather conditions later. One more time Radhika you have to install an monthly periods app which you use on our phone some on that on my phone to and records it. So that i can calculate our periods cycle and plan for a child. Around to it, it will be easy for us right radhika? yes ! Rahul it will be. 

Radhika remove your nightie, are you wear inner wears? yes rahul remove it, radhika remove it show are flesh tits hold tightly by her bra. we both sleep together the room chill it fine to be, hold radhika closer to mine she can feels my dick over my boxers on her lower back and ass butts, run my hands on her soft skins rubbing her tiny skin hairs over the chill room feels the heat of her body over my hands, kiss her neck and suck her earlobes and ear rings my hands are playing up over her fleshly tits and moves down to her pussy over her panties feels eagerness in her lovely hole waiting for my dick to drill and explore it in. 

Radhika body wants me to enjoy and impregnate her, want to her see mother hood but her sole was different tough to choose between me and manoj. Her sole want to find its right or wrong. She have the fear to cheat her husband and at the same time she need the child for the society to prove herself. 

Whether Radhika goes without any mistake of these three condition with rahul? Hope we see her doing !!

[Image: 31OMkwGPj9L.jpg]

Guys tell your comments and ideas over the story. Hope you guys like it.  sex

Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes Redbull_69's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Magic of Pleasure - by Redbull_69 - 17-04-2020, 01:02 PM
RE: Magic of Pleasure - by Redbull_69 - 18-04-2020, 09:59 AM
RE: Magic of Pleasure - by Redbull_69 - 19-04-2020, 11:54 AM
RE: Magic of Pleasure - by Redbull_69 - 19-04-2020, 07:55 PM
RE: Magic of Pleasure - by Redbull_69 - 21-04-2020, 08:12 PM
RE: Magic of Pleasure - by Redbull_69 - 22-04-2020, 11:13 AM