Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 ( Completed )
Quote:akarsh1970

Quote:Quote:
Originally Posted by INDIAN_MAVERICK1190 [img]file:///images/buttons/viewpost.gif[/img]
My God!! Brev why why you so slanting on reconciliation. They need to separate now for their own good.

I don't want to give a lecture on Love cause you people don't understand the single line of it. But let me deliver it in two lines which is impossible but here it is[img]file:///images/smilie4/blush1.gif[/img]

"Love always come with an unbearable pain and you need to take a stand to bear it for her". So, stop thinking that fighting for it would help you any how because it only make situation worse for both.

Maverick,

Perfect statement!

""Love always come with an unbearable pain and you need to take a stand to bear it for her"".

That's well said - most accurate. If two people stay with each other only during good times (happy times), then that may or may not be true love. It may be a case of simple convenience, comfort, lust, etc. The real test of true love is whether they stand by each other even in difficult times. If they do not stand by each other in difficult times, then there is no true love. Breville also indirectly recognizes this when he says that if there is real love, then you never walk out, you always stay and talk.

Breville, if we bring in our own feelings and assumptions (not mentioned by the author of the given story), then essentially we have created a whole different story in our mind. In this case, you are talking about an altogether different story while I am referring to the story given by the author.

You have said that "My take is that Meera accepted/agreed to Krish's perversionary activities, probably because she was a loving wife. Loving wives tend to agree to do objectionable (to them) things to please the husband, e.g. blow jobs, anal, exhibitionism, threesomes, etc. Since Krish pushed her towards actual sex with other men, she let her own fantasies be realized when she decided to fuck a guy (that one guy only) that she fancied."

But actually, in part 1, right on page 1, post 1, Meera almost has sex with Sunny. He has got her to be almost completely naked, without much protest from her. The husband though is hiding (Meera is not aware of this) and does not want them to have sex and so he intervenes by placing a phone call. Sunny then runs away. It is only after this that the husband starts thinking about what may have happened had he not been there. It is still not mentioned that he enjoys these thoughts or fantasies. In fact, he is worried about what may have happened had he not been there. Next, it is implied that Meera had sex with Thomas and Mohan. Also, Meera is attracted to Shekhar, defends him when Krish calls him old, wants to go on coffee dates with him, etc. There is nothing in the story to indicate that she was a loving or faithful wife or that she still loved Krish when she left him. It would be an unsupported assumption that she had any such love. If she did have such love, then she would be expected to work to build the marriage - not break up and demand an end to the marriage.

"Again, this cannot be construed as "fucking whoever she pleased" in the context of being a couple. Since she had already left, she could then do as she pleased." If she has already left and she is having sex with others and is doing as she pleases, then does it not imply that in her mind, the marriage is over and she is not looking for any reconciliation or repairing the marriage, etc.? How many men does she need to have sex with for it to be considered "fucking whoever she pleased"? She has sex with Das even when Krish is not around. She almost had sex with Vivek (gave him a blowjob in a restaurant) without being aware that Krish is watching.

To conclude that she is having sex with other men only to spite Krish is not supported by anything given in the story. She is not in any manner trying to show off her sexual activities to Krish. As I said in my previous post, it is actually Das who is showing off and using Krish's house. Meera has protested against this and has not encouraged this and she has also had sex with Das when Krish was not around.

If two people are in love, then is it normal for one person to demand a split in the marriage, then fuck around with as many people as they feel like and then come back to the marriage claiming that they never cheated since they had split from the marriage anyway? If somebody does this and then comes back to their spouse simply because they could not find someone better, then that is not love - that is manipulativeness and exploitation of the spouse and is indeed cheating. I have mentioned this point in my previous post as well.

There is also nothing in the story to indicate any tenderness between Meera and Krish. She is merely civil to him when they meet publicly. Would it be normal behaviour if she abused Krish and slapped him, etc. whenever they met publicly - and would it be considered tenderness if she does not respond with such hostility? She is merely being civil to him. As I mentioned in my previous post, when others were not around, she wasn't even willing to sit next to Krish in the car - she treats him like a driver and sits at the back. This is not tenderness at all. She only meets Krish when she needs him to accompany her to some party, etc. She has no other interaction with Krish. Also, a person can feel a little bit of tenderness towards a dog or a baby that one sees on the road - that does not mean love or indicate any desire for reconciliation.

Finally, Krish's perversion comes up repeatedly. But how perverted is he truly? He stopped Sunny from having sex with the wife. Later, he was purely dejected when it was implied that the wife had sex with Thomas. Even now he tried to stop the Saturday sex with Das. Also, he is certainly physically excited when he comes across sex between Meera and Das or the blowjob that Meera gave to Vivek. But at the same time, he is deeply dejected that another man is physically intimate with his wife and he desires to get back with his wife and to have an exclusive relationship with her. This is the only point in the story (purely as given by the author, without bringing in any personal feelings or unsupported assumptions) about which there is ambiguity and hence, a lot of scope for discussion.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 - by sarit11 - 27-11-2018, 02:13 PM