Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 ( Completed )
Quote:breville1

There is no sign of Meera having any love for Krish. We are probably putting ourselves into these characters' shoes and using our feelings to claim that Meera loves Krish and they will, at some point in time, have a grand reconciliation. The only case for reconciliation here would be if Meera is exposed in society as a complete slut and is ostracised - then she may come back to Krish because she would have run out of all options, just as she has been using him for convenience so far. After all, she even got her job only due to Krish.

Akarsh,

I absolutely agree that I am putting myself into the character's shoes. When one gets drawn into a story, that becomes inevitable, especially when a story is given in multiple updates over time. Our frustrations are reflected in our (my) comments.

My take is that Meera accepted/agreed to Krish's perversionary activities, probably because she was a loving wife. Loving wives tend to agree to do objectionable (to them) things to please the husband, e.g. blow jobs, anal, exhibitionism, threesomes, etc. Since Krish pushed her towards actual sex with other men, she let her own fantasies be realized when she decided to fuck a guy (that one guy only) that she fancied. Krish watched from afar, but he had mixed feelings about her taking the initiative.
Anyway, her straying was a direct result of Krish's desires, expanded. We cannot construe that as her enjoying whoever she wanted. It was one incident.

In Part 1, Meera did spend time discussing ramifications of Krish's perversion. She reluctantly took up with Shekhar but couldn't help but enjoy. When she found out about Shilu, Shekhar's wife, she was upset and ultimately decided to leave Krish.

I never got the feeling that Meera didn't love Krish. I don't think they fell OUT of love. She decided to leave because she felt betrayed - he had fucked another woman and would not have mentioned it to Meera if Shilu hadn't spilled the beans. She also said that Krish seemed to think that she was cheating on him. I don't know why she would think that but if she agreed to have sex with other men and enjoyed it then maybe he felt that that was cheating. Totally unreasonable in my opinion....he is asking her to fuck other men!!

Anyway, my point is that they still loved each other when they split or more correctly when she left. Afterwards, she tried to find someone to replace Krish as a companion, as a lover , as someone she could love, without success. Again, this cannot be construed as "fucking whoever she pleased" in the context of being a couple. Since she had already left, she could then do as she pleased. In the mean time we read how her best friend Ananya took Krish to bed, how he followed Meera when she went out with guys.

I don't think I see anything here to suggest that she didn't love Krish or stopped loving him. Instead I think we see how she tries to forget Krish but she is unable to. Then she latches on to Das, someone she knew from the Shekhar days, and explores the possibilities. But we know that that was a dead end. I think she held out for a while but when she found out that Krish was behind a lot of things and was Das' buddy, she started the sex, probably to spite Krish.

Meera was hurt by Krish so she doesn't want to go back to him, even though we can surmise from various chats that there is still a tenderness in her for him. Nevertheless, she is angry too. And so the humiliation, by openly revealing her sexual activities with Das. She doesn't want a repeat, she knows that he still has his perversions. So she tries to push him to other women (Meghna) because she knows him well, she knows that he is still by himself and will only try to pursue her if alone. She wants him to try to find someone else just as she tried to find someone else. Despite her feelings for him, she still tries to push him towards other women because she is afraid of repeating the past. To me Krish has to change if he wants her back.

Now that Krish has finally managed to make a substantive point, we may see some soul searching by both. For example, his position on fucking other women and still enjoying "pimping" out his wife are untenable. Similarly, she cannot fuck other men as she pleases (which isn't really the case here). Krish might enjoy watching her with other men but he really does not want that, since she may like it and form an attachment with someone else. There is a reason why love is between two people, excluding others from the relationship.

It may lead to reconciliation or divorce. How much longer do they want to hang on to the tenuous link of marriage? If they really love each other, they will work out a compromise because their love and desire to be together will allow the sacrifice of undesirable tendencies. As with all partnerships they will have to work at it and it will take time.

Revealing Meera's sexual activities with Das will certainly impact both their lives but unlikely to bring her back to Krish unless.....Krish sacrifices himself in some way to save her, for example if Das is accidentally exposed and Krish comes to the rescue. Whether Das survives the scandal or not depends on the scenario. But if Das is saved by Krish, his good buddy, then Das is again using Krish. Krish needs to stop this.

Krish is certainly weak but we see Meera's strength when she decides to move out and her determination to find someone else. This strength will be essential in making things work.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 - by sarit11 - 27-11-2018, 02:10 PM