Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 ( Completed )
Chapter 47

“So what are you gonna do now?”

Ananya asked.

We were sitting on the couch, both comfortably dressed in new, dry clothes. I had just put her wet clothes for drying.
“What I am gonna to do?”
I looked her in doubt.
“Aren’t you gonna confront her?”

That option hadn't even crossed my mind. She was now thinking the most logical way.
I was the husband who 'just' knew how his wife had sex with her boss. I was expected to be angry. I had to confront my wife.

“Yeah, but what will I tell her about how did I come to know?”
I reasoned.
I obviously didn't want to confront Meera. Firstly, it's a long gone chapter in our lives. There's no point in suddenly coming up with this whole new confrontation shit.
Next, in Meera's eyes, I had never been so friendly with Ananya that she would easily leak Meera's secrets to me. If I confronted Meera about it now, she would easily make out who's behind it. Meera coming to know Ananya's betrayal wasn't really my concern, but why I'm confronting her like a stupid at this moment will definitely give rise to unwanted suspicions.
Meera would even make out there something fishy between me and Ananya; something that prompted Ananya to betray her best friend.
“You tell her anything you feel, but you shouldn't let her ask you how you came to know...”
“Of course she will doubt you...”
“Let her doubt. That's natural. I will handle that!”
“How?”
“I will deny it.”
“Will she believe?”
“I will tell her I have nothing to do with it. Why would I tell you about something that she kept so secret from even me for so long? She's my best friend. You and I have nothing going on between us. Why would I tell anything to you? My friend is Meera, not you, are you?”
She raised her eyebrows slightly.

“And if you confront her later, I won’t be able to defend myself like this... see, she told me this thing in the morning, there’s no way I will straightaway run to you to spill the beans to you. It’s too convenient to believe, isn't it? But if you delay it, the case will be different.”

What I feared was exactly her strength.
The world was becoming stranger to me. Very hard to understand and mingle with.

I tried to make deeper calculations in my small mind on how to avoid this bad move.
“What is left there to ask her, Ananya? I don't really want to talk to her...”
“You will definitely do it later Krish... I know you will definitely do. And I told you, if you do it now I won't be doubted much; and if you do it later, I can’t escape.”
“Come on Ananya.”
“Listen to me Krish. You will have to confront her, right now.”

I was in deep trouble. I looked up and saw the clock hanging on the wall.
A few minutes ago, I was sticking my hard thing into the deepest hole of this woman. And now she is giving it back. I thought.

“I don't really have courage to do it."
I finally said.
“What?”
“I have just made love to you. I have just cheated on her. I can't really blame her cheating on me.”

Ananya rested her eyes on me for a moment. I thought I had found a reason to stop her.
I chose to look away from her.

“That you can blame upon me. It's not your fault. I seduced you.”
“In her case too, Das seduced her...”
“But she had enjoyed, she told me clearly about it, that she had enjoyed having sex with him.”
“I too have enjoyed it with you...”
“Stop it!”
Ananya pressed her palm across my mouth.
“Stop talking about me. You must forget about me for some time and face your wife.”
Her eyes penetrated deep inside me. I feared if she would read my mind.
She was almost leaning on me.
“Okay, but what should I say?”
I surrendered.
“You ask her if she remembers you. You tell her, that you’ve been waiting for her, for her return. And you ask her why did she choose her boss over you, you ask her why did she made so big deal about your one night stand with an old friend’s widow...”

Not in this world I could ask my wife these things.

“Come on Ananya, try to understand...”

“Shut up and pick up your phone. Right now!”
Ananya took the phone from the table and handed it to me. My heartbeats were escalating. The moment my shaking hand unlocked the mobile, Ananya snatched it back from me.
“I will make the call for you. Remember, you never mention my name."
She warned.
"Let’s say you heard it from somewhere else, let's say you have a friend who is also a friend of Das, let’s say Das told him about it and that’s how you ultimately knew it.”
She poured in ideas.
I tried to grab the mobile back from her.
“Come on Ananya... why are you getting so personal?”
I asked out of desperation.

She stared at me for a second and then jumped on me.
She jumped on me and sat on my lap with her knees at either sides. Next thing I knew was her mouth over mine. It was a big open mouth kiss. I was completely done to death.

Somebody once told me women can be dangerous. How true!

“It's all personal now. You are my personal matter now.”
Ananya whispered. I hesitated to lick the wetness of her saliva from my lips. She ran her fingers through my hair.
She was being lovely. I was being burnt.

“Please talk to her Krish, finish it now.”
Ananya said in a soft voice.
I nodded. She sat back and dialed Meera on the phone. She put it on the speaker mode and waited. As it rang for the first time, she quickly handed it to me.
“Talk!”
She said without making any sound.

Hell. I said in my mind and waited.
Let it happen. I will face whatever follows.
I tried to assure myself.

On the sixth or seventh ring, the call was attended.

“Mr. Menon, she’s a bit busy. Call after sometime...”
I heard a voice. It wasn’t Meera but a man. And I recognized the voice instantly.

Das. And he was breathing heavily.

“What?”
The word I was gone out of my mouth unintentionally.
“We are in my office dude... Will talk to you later.. Huhh!”
The call was cut right away, but I still caught that ‘huhh’ grunt clearly.
And I thought I heard more sounds in the background. Meera.

The phone fell off my grip and I looked at Ananya. Her mouth was left open, eyes still.

Darkness was coming. And there was nowhere to hide.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 - by sarit11 - 27-11-2018, 02:00 PM