Adultery Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby
part 8.... continues....

i cleverly indicated him name so she can't point it out before meeting him , in her inner arms on both side i specifically written his name knowing he will for sure lick her armpits to make her pee as when he saw her peeing on video she will definitely turn her this side to make priya more into his lust .....

i finished making my sexy wife sluty for someone who just loved me for a night and make me share my wife with him forever ...i than sleep beside priya while we talking letting her mehndi dry before every family members be back home,  it's two hours when her entire body was shinning with nice pattern's carved by me and i cleaned her nicely and make her wear full sleeve dress to hide it from everyone and agin thinking of watching her with wasim i decided to have my fun before she gets addicted to a man whom i brought for her and thinking that i get inside her petticoat and started tasting her dried pussy which didn't last dried as she was enjoying when i pushed my two fingers rubbing her clint badly keep licking her when she said please fuck me,  i stopped saying not today my dear she shouted thn why are you making me so horny,  i kisses her pussy saying because i want you to be real slut when surprise come to you, distracting her from my dick i keep on making her out of control with my little moves she moans loudly like she is badly in need of a hard dick riding her so hard tht she gets ultimate orgasms but by keeping her horny i was just trying to make her so hungry that she can't resist when real time comes .

after half and hour she finally had her orgasms yeah not what she wanted but enough to keep her calm for few hours,  she washed her face and went outside saying lots of work to do you rest and i laying there started checking the images i snapped hiding from her and selecting few of them i sent to wasim saying looks your wife is eager to meet you.... he called within a minute saying anu really you did this for me, i said off course he smiles saying anu am hard seeing her images, where is she... i said working ....he said i brought beautiful gift's for both of you hope when i be bck there you both be wearing what i shopped for my wife's and i said obviously we will and suddenly priya entered saying honey whom you talking to... i said someone whom you need most, wasim smiled saying tell her i want to fuck you both, i calmed his intentions and told her priya honey why didn't you packed yet.... 

she said tonight i will pack and left smiling when wasim said i will be back by tomorrow evening should i join for dinner i said no not tomorrow after that day i will call you for dinner now lots of work on priya is remaining and i want her newely husband to like her from toe to bottom and he smiling said as you wish but make sure you get my gift by evening tomorrow i will send you from my staff, i said okay and we ended our call and i got on terrace smoking waiting for everyone home so i can take permission from them to take her with me....

after couple of hours i shared my feelings with my all family members and they gladly accepted my request and priya was super excited so do i, i helped her packing and make sure she keep her heavy worked lehga in her suit case with matching jewellery as she looked stunning in that outfit which always make me wonder wish i can be like her and she take her time packing with lots of joy which finally ended up in six big baggage and she with tired face and sweating body rolled her face in my arms and we kissed she slipped her hand inside my undergarment feeling playing with my sissy dick which haven't gone tight she keep squeezing wishing to get me hard but i was happy to keep her horny carving to make her delicious treat for wasim.

after a while she got up saying i know you are not easy to seduced but i need that dick hard and she sat on my face lifting her petticoat making me lick her extra sweating pussy which was already horny for a dick,  i started licking her she pulled down my shorts and panty and started tasting hoping to make a sissy a man but she failed but i didn't failed to enjoy my wife's delicious juicy pussy and her virgin ass hole which i was licking like a dog making it go more wild.... she started rubbing her pussy on my face badly i knew she wants my face juicy with her juices so she can lick my face later so i enjoyed her moves and finally pushed my nose in her pussy she pushed and sat saying honey i think you love to breathe from there but in few minutes i was out of breath and she removed her pussy but repeated that again ahhh i like when she tease me like that ahhh priya i shouted she so enjoying her useless husband fave to make it wet from her juices and mark a truth that i can't fuck her and am just trying to satisfy her with letting her play with me.... 

an hour of teasing and her wild waist moves she finally pushed her pussy hard on my face and moving slowly she started wetting my face with her juicy sticky paste and she bites on my dick badly saying honey you don't love me.... 

she got up licking my face i caress my sissy dick out of pain saying don't ever think i don't love you she replied that why your dick is sleeping when you meet me after so long don't you like to fuck me am i not sexy,  i making sad face said her what can i do you know am not a man who can satisfy you she mumbled something and kisses me,  i holding her face said priya am sorry i can't penetrate you rough hard like you enjoy and even can't get hard she with tears in her said it's okay i know my husband is just like me a woman and she laughed , i said yes priya i am a woman just like you and we both need a man i guess she looked me with strange eyes saying oh my husband want something in his ass hole and she runs her fingers over my ass hole i moaned yes priya right there she slowly craked my sore ass hole open with her middle finger make it go deep inside me i moaned ahhh priya she laughed saying that's what you want honey i said yes fuck me priya she started moving her finger's saying why didn't you said this before and she enjoys playing with my hole and taking my hand she put on her pussy saying i want your three fingers inside me i slipped my three fingers in her wet pussy which barely fits inside, she was fucking me i was fucking her, what a coincidence just happened she didn't mind playing with me ahhh and she enjoys moving her fingers means i can easily be woman and priya will help me ahhh thinking i felt my dick getting semi hard which priya felt in her body and she in purpose inserts two fingers inside me saying my husband is woman with something in his hole making him hard not a sexy wife but her fingers ....

i felt my path is crystal clear to introduce her with wasim and she will easily be on bed with me if she see wasim's ginat dick inside me ahhhhhh...

she adjusted her face and while fingering me she started sucking my dick ahhh i was so turned on that i was rock hard with this play and she was sucking so nicely that my impotent balls are actually generating some juice inside me ahhhhhhh....

to be continued....
[+] 1 user Likes kaushik02493's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby - by kaushik02493 - 18-04-2020, 02:00 AM