Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 ( Completed )
Quote:INDIAN_MAVERICK1190
Now I understand your and brev position here

They both deserve to die that's all all I want is they become table!!

Is Meera playing on him? I don't think so she already said "we never be same as before if we back together. I'm way beyond that". So why on the earth this asshole thought they would be back together!! And trying so hard on it.

I think I should confess this
"Brev the one who accept his wife in the screwing situation without any regrets, he is profound with her that leaving her terrify him" but that's him and we all so the same but with some regrets and trying to be even somehow.

And you Krish man!! You league's ahead with him or us. I think she said it right you are a cuckold!! If that arouse you then matter is closed. Don't give us hope that we should expect something good in future. Man move on fuck someone better than her! She doesn't deserve the blind full love of yours. Need to move on or consultant someone you need it badly here. And why didn't you reply are you terrifying to reveal yourself!!!

Quote:Mav,
It is truly sad when a husband is happy to see his wife fucked by other men but that is my opinion. Here, Krish, because of his cuckoldism, wants Meera to fuck selected men for his pleasure. In another thread "Wife's Affair", a wife who sleeps with other men for the husband's pleasure feels like a common whore. Even though the wife might enjoy the sex (and who won't) she does not like the concept.

It is very complex here because in Part 1 Meera voluntarily used Krish's perversion to boldly fuck a man of her choosing with Krish watching from afar similar to the current situation where she is fucking Das knowing that Krish is right outside masturbating. Then, Krish too, is fucking other women and does not intend to stop. . When you extend fantasy to reality you are asking for trouble. When both parties transgress the bounds of marriage what is the point of the marriage? The solution is to compromise or divorce. But what will be the compromise?? I can see that both Krish and Neera love each other.

breville1
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 - by sarit11 - 27-11-2018, 01:49 PM