Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 ( Completed )
Quote:INDIAN_MAVERICK1190

WTF!!! Now I'm losing my temper! Both Krish and Meera are dumbest dick!!

I want to kill both of them [img]file:///images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] they don't deserve to live around and spoil others life!!

I understand that Krish is a badass and deserve to be punished for his deeds but there is the limit of everything's. If we accept this all going on to score even with him, really!!! She moved beyond from even she always asked questions and want their immediate answers but never want to be in water.

She fucking around and questioning Krish why he did that this or whatever? WTF!! She really have that rights to question him. And that old fart!! Baby he's just the toy in hand of the Meera. If this is mine story then this goes like this "Krish never argued with Meera on her affairs with whom and where she fucked. But he killed every single one [img]file:///images/smilies/kk/chair.gif[/img] who touch her ofcourse after having[img]file:///images/smilies/newsmilies/sex.gif[/img] her. When she came in light about the situation [img]file:///images/smilie4/khallas.gif[/img] that the best part[img]file:///images/smilie3/lotpot.gif[/img] [img]file:///images/smilie3/lotpot.gif[/img] [img]file:///images/smilie3/lotpot.gif[/img]

note :- Story is very nice if we put our brain aside but that's impossible. So stop all this!! We don't want any eroticism farther we all want to see what is the climax!! cause their are plenty of sex scene and readers enjoyed them with zealously. So stop writing it and deliver us the real stuff please!!!!!

Regards
Maverick
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 - by sarit11 - 27-11-2018, 01:39 PM