My simple explorations in sexuality
I am a pretty normal person, now a grown-up, and pretty decent and gentlemanly from outside, as well as inside... however I many times feel that I have kept a small part of my growing up years suppressed in the cacophony of the more sophisticated and valued things, compared to the raw happiness and the real and natural progression through which my growing-up years took shape. But not everything about my life is relevant here, but however, I would love to share a few things about the rather darker private secret life of my sexual evolution from a very young age until now.

I was born in a middle class home, in a small town somewhere in central India and had a lovely childhood. Had a small family but  as part of the locality, also shared a huge community of family friends and their kids and life back then in the 90s was not so much packed in compartments of mobile phones and internet. We all mingled with each other and enjoyed the long evening talks, the sharing adn caring and the feeling of one big family especially the close bond the women shared in the kitchens and in festival preparations and the social life and the general male only things like loitering around teh neighborhood which the men did. In the middle of all this were we kids, enjoying a warm upbringing and a lovely carefree childhood. However, of all the things I could mentioned, I would like to cover a timeline of only those aspects of my childhood which I would like to call my personal evolution and exploration of my sexuality

Hope you enjoy it...

There is nothing very organized in the way I will put things as we unfold the layers after layers of my deep kept little moments of sexual realizations, I would also love to say that, the more natural it is the better you will enjoy it... So without any further ado, let me jump straight into the experiences...
 [Image: 14025785.gif]
The A to Z of passionate Sex! Boys and Girls... Welcome aboard! yourock 
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
My simple explorations in sexuality - by eroticbeats - 18-02-2019, 12:07 AM