Adultery seducing my senior sexy wife by Amit747
I could see various colored flowers and teddy bears on brown panties. I kept on preserving those images in my mind for future nights. After 5-10 minutes, she cleared everything and asked whether she can switch off the light. I nodded.

I offered her which position she would like to sleep in.
She said she is comfortable at the edge only and I will be at the 3rd bed. All the beds were joined and mattresses too. I put my blankets as my dick started to rise. She asked if she can switch off the lights. I just glanced one more time on her assets and nodded.
She switched off the lights saying, “Aise kyun dekh rahe hain, kabhi dekhe nahi kya mujhe?” I said, “Dekhe to hain, lekin aisa look me shayad pahle baar dekh rahe hain.” She came to bed as I can feel in dark and started laying down. She said, “Achcha aisa kya hai aaj ki pahli baar kuch alag dekhe hain aaj.”
I thought to flirt more and be near to her so I started more conversation. I said, “Bhabhi, aapka nighty bohut badhiya hai.” She said, “Aapke sir kharid kar le aaye the. Main bhi aaj first time hi pahni hu isko.” I said, “Aap isme bohut achchi dikh rahi hain.”
She said jokingly, “Main achchi dikh rahi hu ya kuch aur dikh rahi hai?” And she laughed. I said, “Dono, aap bhi aur andar ka bhi.” She removed my blanket to hit me in fun and said, “Aap badmash ho gaye ho.” And she came closer to me while pinching and hitting.
I said, “Apke dress ko dekhkar koi bhi badmashi karne lagega.” She asked, “Achcha aisa kya hai dress mein?” I said, “Woh flowers and teddy bears.” She realized I have seen too much of her dress. Again she hit me. I said, “Aapka choice badhiya hai.”
She said, “Ye sab choice aapke sir ka hi hai. Pata nahi kaha kaha se aise choice wale lekar aate hain.” We both laughed. And in that light moment, I asked her, “Bhabhi, aapne dress kab change kar liya din mein?” I didn’t want to ask her directly when and why did she change her white bra to red-colored bra.
She didn’t know what I was asking. Then she realized what I meant to ask. She said, “Thoda tight tha to uncomfortable feel ho raha tha.” I said laughingly, “Lagta hai ki mehnat ka phal dikh raha hai.” She said, “Aapke sir ko mehnat ke liye time rahega tab na.” And we both laughed.
By that time, my blanket was almost removed. She was very near to me, our elbows and legs were brushing sometimes. We started discussing the day activities and dancing. She asked, “Aap itna Sharma kyu rahe the dance karne mein?”
I said, “Lekin baad me to aapke kamar par hath rakh kar dance kiya tha maine.” She asked me, “Kaisa laga?” I said, “Bohut achcha laga, itna soft. Imagine se bhi upar.” She laughed and said, “Thik hai kal bhi dance karenge.” I said, “Ha, lekin agar abhi fir se practice karne ke liye mile to aur badhiya rahega.”
She asked me, “Is samay dance ka practice?” I said, “Nahi bhabhi, kamar par hath rakhne ka practice.” This time, she came closer and her body brushed against my hand. I could feel her breast. Devil thoughts came inside my mind. I thought let me take to this flirt at the level wherever it can go maximum.
And so, I kept my hand on her stomach over her nighty. And started slow-moving. She said, “Kya kar rahe hain ji?” I told, “Soch raha hoon, kal ka dance ke liye practice kar loon. Lekin asli feeling nahi aa rahi hai.” She asked, “Kyu kya hua?”
I said, “Kapda hai na so direct nahi pakad pa rahe hain aapke kamar ko.” She again hit me jokingly. I turned towards her and opened the one button which was coming over her stomach. Before she could stop my hand, it went inside the nighty and roaming over the stomach. It was smooth and warm.
Though she had given 2 births, there were hardly any marks on her stomach. My fingers were sometimes touching her panty. I just said, “Mere fingers ne galti se aapke teddy bear ko chhu diya.” I told her its a bit uncomfortable for me to keep my hand.

[+] 8 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: seducing my senior sexy wife by Amit747 - by Darksam - 17-04-2020, 10:45 AM