Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
CHAPTER-9_EPISODE-4

Next morning when Vikrant wake, his head felt so heavy to him and eyes too sticky to open and mouth full of whisky’s smell. He was having a hangover after drinking too much whisky in one night for his standard. He was not a regular drinker. Only on some special occasion he had drunk so far that to only 1 peg but last night he lost the count on how much he drank.

After lying in the bed for some time like a zombie, Vikrant finally was able to sit up. He searched for his mobile to know what time it was. It was almost noon. He was drinking water from the bottle, kept on the side table when he heard some voices. First one was of Nazia and the second one was of Bhabhi, Priyanka bhabhi.

“What she is doing here? Sunday!!! It's Sunday and she said that night that Nazia has to leave by Sunday” Vikrant remembered. He quickly jumped out of the bed to go out to see the what was the situation outside but he wobbled and fell on the floor. “I can't go out just like this, I have to take shower and fresh up before I can face them,” Vikrant thought and walked slowly towards the bathroom.

Vikrant felt relieved under the cold shower. As soon as head felt light, he started thinking about last night. When he saw Nazia on the dining table, who was fallen asleep waiting for him. He felt bad for her but he was not in a situation to talk to her much since he was drunk but he thought he can't leave her sleeping on the dining table while he sleeps peacefully in his bed. He went to Nazia, woke her up and said sorry to her for coming late. In reply Nazia just hugged him and said “Don’t leave me alone like this” and started sobbing. He was not able to understand why she started crying but then most men don’t understand why women do certain things so he simply walked her to her room and came back to his room after saying good night.

“I don’t know what she feels about me? I can only know if she stay here. I definitely can't ask her to leave my apartment but I need to control Priyanka bhabhi too else she may create some chaos” Vikrant thought as he wore clothes after taking shower.
When Vikrant came out his eyes searched for Nazia and Priyanka bhabhi. They were in the kitchen, talking while cooking something.

“Good morning Ladies,” Vikrant said.

“Good morning?? Look at the clock!!! its afternoon” Nazia replied while Priyanka bhabhi had that mocking smile on her face. Nazia was wearing salwar kurta as usual while Priyanka bhabhi was wearing a red saree with a deep neck blouse which was showing ample cleavage. Memory of Priyanka’s huge naked breast started to play in his mind.

[img][Image: 145218463_priyanka-with-nazia.png][/img]

“Priyanka bhabhi has made some breakfast for us and I swear she is a damn good cook and I am learning this new recipe from her. Your breakfast in on the dining table.” Nazia said when he saw Vikrant looking confused.

“Okay ladies, I am going downstairs and will enjoy my breakfast in Suneel bhaiya’s company,” Vikrant said and went downstairs with the breakfast.

~

It was Sunday so Suneel was on full mood to enjoy it with his drinks. Vikrant found him drinking and watching TV when he entered his apartment.

“Come Vikrant Come, TV is so boring. I was missing you” Suneel welcomed him. By his tone, Vikrant can easily guess that he was already drunk.

Vikrant sat down beside Suneel on the sofa and started eating the French omelette made by Priyanka bhabhi. Suneel continued filling his belly with the liquor. They started talking and soon the conversation turned towards women and sex.

“Your roommate is very sexy. What's her name?” Suneel asked, he was well drunk by now.

“Nazia”

“She has a very tight figure and she must have a very tight pussy. Tell me, have you fucked her yet or not??”

“No, only hugged her a couple of time”

“No kissing?? Not even once?” Suneel asked as he finished another bottle.

“No such luck so far” Vikrant replied he knew Suneel was too drunk so thought of turning this conversation towards Priyanka bhabhi so he said “ but you are very lucky to have a beautiful and sexy wife like Priyanka bhabhi”

“yeahhhhhhhhhhh, she is very beautiful and sexy too. But what use? It's a shame that I can't even fuck her properly now.”

“What do you mean?” Vikrant probed.

“look, when women are in the 20s they are easy to satisfy but when are in 30s they are too horny and want more sex but see, I am getting old to fuck her even once. But she is very noblewomen, she never complain me about this but I know she is unsatisfied and it filled me with guilt. That’s why I drink so much.” Suneel said then he passed out.

Vikrant was planning to leave when he saw Priyanka coming. Vikrant was already horny due to the conversation that he was having with Suneel. Priyanka walked towards them, her boobs bouncing with every step she took and while her midriff was full of sweat drop as she was coming from his kitchen after teaching Nazia some recipe.

[img][Image: 145218234_priyanka-bhabhi-showing-boobs.jpg][/img]

“Hi bhabhi?” Vikrant said cheerfully.

“What happened to him?” Priyanka asked bending over her husband.

“Same thing that happen after so drinking too much” Vikrant replied while he enjoyed Priyanka’s cleavage which was on show as she was bending.

“I think you should leave now,” Priyanka said when she noticed Vikrant looking at her breast.

“I am not going anywhere,” Vikrant said firmly.

“Your wish, I am going to have a shower,” Priyanka said and then started strolling towards her bedroom.

“Is that an invitation?” Vikrant asked, following her.

“Vikrant, I think you should leave now. Nazia is waiting for you for lunch” Priyanka said as she saw Vikrant coming close to her.

“Why you are you concerned about her? Two days ago you ordered that she can't stay here and she will have to go?”

“She can live here, I don’t have any problem. She is a nice girl” Priyanka replied, now Vikrant was standing just a step away from her and her heartbeat was going up.

“hmmm, I am sorry Priyanka bhabhi. I just realised that I was not giving you enough attention since last few weeks.” Vikrant said after holding her chin and moving her face up. He continued after looking in her eyes “You remember the game we used to play? The Challenge game??”

“huuuuu” Priyanka nodded innocently.

“I am really sorry for not giving you time and attention but now I am going to correct my mistake. We will go to a mall today and will do some shopping and also watch a movie.”

“hmm”

“Now I am going upstairs to have lunch but you get ready for going out and don’t forget to wear a jeans and a deep neck top. Without any bra. Okay” Virkant asked.

“Okay”

“Call me after you get ready, now I am going upstairs” Vikrant announced and then left Priyanka’s apartment.
[+] 7 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 16-04-2020, 07:15 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM