Poll: what kind of mom son story you like?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
quick f ..k
4.00%
2 4.00%
narrative
16.00%
8 16.00%
sensual
14.00%
7 14.00%
emotional erotic
46.00%
23 46.00%
group sex
20.00%
10 20.00%
Total 50 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Incest MADHAVI ---YOU CAN’T RUIN THE RELATIONSHIP
MADHAVI ---YOU CAN’T RUIN THE RELATIONSHIP

We are a basic indian traditional upper middle class family,I am  the only son in the family. My father thinks I am the next head of the family. He thinks I should take care of all his business endeavours. She is My mom even though she is my stepmom she took care of me like her own son, she had developed a lot of love towards me. I don’t know how she can take care of me like in any way, she makes sure I get the best of what my family can afford. She joined my family when I was 5 years old as my mother died. My father remarried just for the sake of society and he needs someone to take care as he takes his business very seriously. He is highly motivated man determined to do anything for himself and to achieve what he wants in his life. I cannot believe i can just his story of life in one line from chethak to toyota fortuner. You can imagine he must have worked hard somehow or the other. He had factories in sri lanka and some exports to singapore he concentrates on this busniess so most of the time he spends his time abroad.

Dad abroad mom in the house, and i fuck her. No …….
 This is not a normal story that I am going to tell you this the story of two human beings with tons of emotions in their hearts. They understand each other. There will not be characters in the story but this story is going to make you think what is the relationship of family. 

My mother is not a normal woman if you want to know how she looks, they let me describe her as the perfect beauty everyone wants in their life. For now I can only show her beautiful face and you will get wet in your dreams. She thinks beyond her time yet is traditional at her values and ethics. She has really high values. She is always praying for my dad and always praying for me to do well everyday. Apart from that she does her moral help to people and runs a charity to feed the poor every day. These are the only things that make her happy. 
She wakes up 5 in the morning then she takes a bath and prays. After that breakfast me and my dad leave and now she concentrates on charity. There are thousands of men praising her about her character and about her beauty but she never fell for those. She will always know her place in the society and act according to her symbol of resemblance in the society. She goes to temples and  donates to the poor.  I always see her and admire her even though she remarried my dad. She maintained her dignity and respect in the surrounding neighbours with her because goodness in the society. She always reply with a smile and answer eveyone with a smile and welcomes everyone to house when there is some achievement by me or my dad [Image: z9hke4O7eSR-vIzEcikJQupfduFICTYSh8zBT02d...M40XU27nvC]

The stroy will be continued.
[+] 5 users Like sai kiran 07's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
MADHAVI ---YOU CAN’T RUIN THE RELATIONSHIP - by sai kiran 07 - 14-04-2020, 04:11 PM