Adultery Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby
part 4....story continues.....

we were breathing heavily wrapped in each others arms when he says dear why don't you show me priya's pictures , i want to see her,  i get my phone and handed him her erotic pictures that we snapped while celebrating our first anniversary , she was wearing just bra with saree and her tits were hardly contain in that sexy bra so it popped out from side and make her cleavage amazingly deep and sluty.... 

her hairs were open and her hands were nicely painted with mehndi and i personally decorated her below waist by making lovely designs on her pussy area along with her thighs to her feet... it took me almost 3 hours to decorate her while she simply stayed naked and slept.... 

he navel was nicely designed with 6 pettals and a navel ring hanging there... he feet was well nail polished and her ankle ring was traditional that i am wearing tonight... i had lots of pictures snapped of her just before our anniversary night...i brought fake nipples clams that tighten her big nipples with nice big round nise pin which was hanging to her side hair and her mangalsutr was nicely placed between her tits with a golden necklace and her ears was pierced with 5 holes and in each hole matching small stones were already sparkling with a jhumka in lower most hole....

he lips was pure red and her eyes was pure smudge free with eyeliner and her waist was fitted with nice silver kmarband that hold her saree nicely just exposing her navel.... 

i didn't know what wasim was viewing but i was lost in that night when he whispered anu she is so hot sexy showing me her pic when she was bending blowing the candle and her cleavage was nicely exposed and her face was just like horny sexy housewife ....

he started shooting questions ....anu tell me about this party... 

i told him about my anniversary night and felt his dick getting hard when i said keep looking you will see priya from top to bottom like you wished for and i get down to his dick and take his semi hard dick in my mouth and started brushing ....he keep getting hard because of her erotic sensual pictures which i intensely handed him to watch so that he gets crazy and make me dad,  so that my priya didn't get to upset anymore because of my impotent nature.... 

it's been an hour i keep sucking his dick and he kkeep watching her pictures when he said anu do u think by any chance you decorate priya with mehndi for me,  i pulled his dick out of my mouth rubbing on my face i said i will decorate her like you want me too but in one small condition ....he said YES!!! 

without listening to my condition he committed and i didn't bother to stop him by unusual conversation when he showed me a pic when priya was rubbing her clint and holding her own tits biting her own lips with her eyes closed saying how you control yourself when she was like that i told him truth that when she was posing like that i cum 3 times on her feet and licked and gave her to taste he laughed saying so she knew you can taste your cum... i said yes since beginning she knew i can taste my own cum and share with her..... 

he said don't worry soon  you both be fighting for my cum,  i moaned and started sucking him badly when he said be slow i enjoy slow blowjob bitchy anu...  i started sucking him like i was before nd he keep watching my scared wife naked pictures and don't know what he planning for her when he suddenly played a video... 

ahhh anurag lick me ahhh anurag honey push your tongue deep inside me ahhhh hold my boobs anurag squeeze harder ahhh i want to cum make me cum anurag keep licking me with high intense volume and horny priya's voice make him wild when he saw priya started peeing in my face getting breathless on bed saying anurag you make me do again this is not fair... he paused the video and asked me how... 

i told him holding his dick actually priya is very sensitive to her armpits when while licking i spit and rub her armpits and lick it it's guaranteed she will pee but she won't get orgasms and once i started this she can't evwn stop me because she like peeing on my face ....he got lusty eyes and big smile saying what a perfect sexy woman she is.... 

when did she pee on your face first time, i said on very first night he with all ears asked me how.... 

i said while i was undressing her when i completely make her naked i hold her hands above her head and was kissing her when i smelled her natural armpits fragrance and kissed her armpits she moaned loudly saying no please listening that i started doing more when she stopped me saying please and told me if i do that to her she will pee so i keep doing ignoring her request and when she was heavy with her breathing i got down between her legs and started licking her and rubbing her armpits by using my spit in my thumb soon she lifted her waist high and shoot huge forced pee on my face and when i closed her pyssy with my mouth she filled my mouth with her pee which i spit on her body and rubbed myself on her and she hiding her shyness in bed said you are so horny man we kissed badly smelling piss on weeding bed.... 

what a intense moment was that lter i licked her orgasm and she holds my dick and started sucking so roughly that i cum within minutes in her mouth and she kissed me with my cum in her mouth like she knew i will love it and yes i loved it and we shared cum ....

wasim got so excited listening to me he badly pulling my hairs make me lay with my ass up and spitting on my hole he shoved his hard dick at once i started crying begging it hurts he didn't listened to me started fucking me saying i want priya u horny bitch i want her on this bed in front of you and i will breed her and make her mother of your child you slut and he was so hard that i instead of moaning i was screaming in pain he keep abusing me and talking about priya he replayed that clip and listening her voice he started saying i will pee on both of you and make her pee on my face ohhh anu i will squeeze those huge priya tits with my hands and bite it so badly that she will always touch and ask for me from you saying i want wasim again Anurag ......

wasim was badly banging me for ten minutes and stopped saying anu and bites on my neck with very high intensity i shouted ahhhhhhhh and he said now you imagine how priya will scream and licked my neck saying you are hot but your wife is hottest and started cumming inside my newly ooened hole moaning ahhh anu you make me cum again ahhhh and falls on my body breathing heavily saying i want priya... i want her anu..... 

to be continued......
[+] 2 users Like kaushik02493's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby - by kaushik02493 - 13-04-2020, 01:44 AM