Poll: Do You want Supriya to get Fucked by Aditya ??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
80.00%
16 80.00%
No
20.00%
4 20.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

U turn in Supriya's Life..2 - Continue..
Aditya opened door, and found supriya standing at door. Actually, he is desperately waiting for her to return. He notices she is looking very tired and inspecting her from head to toe. She notices Aditya looking at her differently, its weird but she ignored and move to her room.

she wanted to get fresh hence straight away went to bathroom and takes bath with warm water. While bathing thinking about her intimacy with doc., today she is not feeling guilty but enjoyed it only thing hurt her that he moved his finger inside her rear hole which is still paining.

After taking bath she wore knee length skirt and white t-shirt. She didn’t notice that benath she wore red bra and wearing white t-shirt about it will give clear image of her BRA and breast shape.

Savita still working in kitchen, she crossed Aditya room but with the corner of her eye she see something again she move to his room, Aditya sleeping on his bead, putting pillow on his head.

He is sobbing there, she felt bad and realize that she Is not talking with him nicely, what ever problem she is facing its because of her ignorance, if she would had taken extra precaution when she had sex with anand at hotel, or Aditya saw her naked at hotel, at bus if she would have control him then situation might be different today.

She sits beside him and remove pillow from his face, ohhh my baby again became crying baby. What happened. He move his head on her lap and started crying now. She cares his face, comb his hair with her finger, let him cry for some time.

Supriya :- What happened to my baby. Why you crying baby. She hold his face and move his face.
Tears were all there on his face, she felt very bad she made him sits and put his face on her blossom, and hold him tight.

Supriya :-- I am sorry baby if un inten I hurt you. I know I am behaving bit weird but I never wanted to hurt you. I am sorry. Saying so she kissed him on his forehead.

Aditya move his head up and show her his tears, she remembered what she started, It means need to clear all tears with her lips.

Supriya :-- You donkey, always black mailing me emotionally. Adi, we cannot do it, door is open and Savita is also in house.

Aditya move back and again laid on bed away from her, showing his anger.

Supriya :-- Ok Baby, let me take a look on Savita and let me assign some work to her and will be back and I am also very tired baby need your lemon juice can you please prepare it for your Angel.

Aditya making sad face wipe his face and move to kitchen to prepare lemon juice for her.
She also move to kitchen and check about dinner arrangement and gave chopping task and asked her to keep dal and rice.

She asked adi to come to her room bringing lemon juice, her younger baby is crying, so she close the door but didn’t letch it from inside and started feeing him.

In 5 min Aditya is at door and she called him in, and asked him to letch door from inside.

Soon baby had quta of his milk and went to sleep. She keeps him in cradle and took glass of lemon juice from him, while sipping it she looking him and raise her eyebrow twice as asking what ??

Aditya circle his lips and blow kiss on her, she blushed and with that she started coughing badly, as lemon she had in her mouth goes in wrong tube.
He instantly moves near her and started moving his hand on her back to sooth her.

in few seconds she started breathing normal but he till rubbing her back and now his hands were on lower back and raises her t-shirt from back, she notice it and move him away and let him sit beside her on bed.

She pulled him near her and looked into his eyes. He move more closer and now both of them having each others lips with them. He like hugry wolf started sucking her lips and making them more red. She is filling pain as in noon doc. Did played with her lips for very long time.

Aditya also felt her lips are swollen, he move his lips from her.

Aditya :-- Why your lips are swollen, today… she got surprised when he asked,

she push him away and Moves near mirror and looking into it observing her lips. Frohe m distance they are looking red and closer looks gives exact picture. There is swelling in her lips

Mean while Aditya move to kitchen and brings ice cube and started rubbing on both of her lips. He put lot of cube on her lemon juice glass and asked her to take sip now.

Before going out, he kisses on his forehead and on her eyes and whispered “ I Love You Baby” I will always take care of you. Please take rest for some time.
She lay on her bed, and thinking about him, how caring he is and murmured “ I Love you too, Adi.

Adi is success winning her heart, she really started loving him. Till now she use to think him about kid but looking at his caring behaviour she started falling form him.

After approx. 30-40 min there was knock on her bed room door, Savita is standing there and calling her. She move out of bedroom and asked her to prepare strong tea for her.

Mean time Savitri also came back and helping Savita to prepare dinner, and with in an hour dinner is ready. By the time Supriya is also feeling better.
Both maid left for the day, and she move inside her room to change her dress, Aditya also moves along with her in her room.

Supriya :-- What adi, I need to change, please go out..

Aditya :-- Please change infront of me na.. I want to see you… please

Supriya :-- Please adi, this is why I gets angry on you.. please move out..

Aditya :-- Ok please wear your black Saree, you look dam hot in it.. Please.

Supriya Blushed and push him out of room and started wearing black saree, having deep cut from back and front. Beneath she wore sexy lingerie she bought recently.
Supriya :-- Adi, can you please come in, I need your help

As soon as he see her in black saree his jaw dropped and he is staring her from top to toe and his eyes fixed on her cleavage, her white screen looking very sexy in black saree, and top of that saree blouse showing lot of cleavage.

Supriya :-- hello, you here ?? calling him and smiling at him.. she knows effect of her on him.

Aditya :-- Oooh My God, you look so sexxyyy that I want to kiss you and hug you right away.. please don’t say no baby.

Supriya spread her hand and called him, he ran on her and embraces her, he started moving his lips from neck to shoulder. She allowed him to kiss her moving her head up, as to kiss on her neck, he move her lips on her neck then down, he remove her pallu and started kissing her exposed skin and cleavage.

She let him enjoy, play with her body as she also enjoying it, she moves his face up and look in his eyes and she started kissing him. She moves her face to right and takes his lower lips and started sucking it.

He moves his hand on her ass and started pressing them and pulled her more in to him. She started filling wet between her legs and getting excited. She was so lost in excitement and kissing him that

Aditya :-- ahhh, you know my thing is very stiff and rigid, I can’t control saying so he move her hand on his dick.

Aditya :-- I need your help to let go this stiffness, please rub it move your hands.. please
This statement of him, took her mind to conversation she had with his father, his father was complaining about some stiffness in his body and asked her to rub, press and move her hand.

Now she got exactly what he was asking her to do on that day, he was asking her to masturbate him.

At this moment she is wet between her lets so her brain is not working, even though she now knew what he was doing, remembering that conversation she getting more wetter.

She was so lost in thought process that she didn’t notice that from behind Aditya move her saree above her ass cheek and she notice it when his hand move inside her pantie and grabbed her naked ass.

She tried to move and push him but his hold on her ass was very tight, and allowing her to move.

Supriya :-- Adi, don’t make me angry remove your hands now.

Aditya removes hand from her ass and bow down his head, “I am sorry Angel got carried away”.
She smiles on him and thought that how obediently he follows her order.

Supriya ;-- go and take bath and wear new set of cloths as your father and Anand will be on the way and adi please don’t shag, if you love me.
Adi, nodded in affirmative and left to his room, he closed his bedroom door and move to bathroom and started masturbating thing about her.
In 10 min door bell rang, till then she wears her saree and comb her hair and wore skin colour lipstick. All this 10 min she was thinking about “Devendra” and her conversation with him.

She opened the door and found Devendra standing at door. She blushed and thought “ think of devil and he is here”

Devendra standing at door with Red rose and packet of gift in his hand.

Dev.:-- A rose and gift for lovely lady I admire and love most.

Supriya blush with his remarks. And welcome him in and close the door behind him.

Dev. :-- Sorry I know I am bit early, but what to do just mere thought of meeting you, I could not control myself and came early. Hope you don’t mind.

Supriya :-- Don’t be so formal,

Dev. :-- Supriya you look stunning in this sari, Can I have pleasure to hug most beautiful lady on earth please. And one and only friend of mine.

Supriya :-- Hesitantly she hug him, “ if you don’t want I won’t force you” you hugging like I am forcing you. Said Dev.
She got shy and move more into him and hug him, her breast crushed on his chest and he felt her nipple poking on his chest.
He holds her tight in his arms.
His is wearing good perfume, she liked his smell. He is getting hard on and it is poking her on her stomach and she realise what’s poking her.

She blushed and move out from his hug and look into his eyes.

Devendra :-- So bad, I wanted to hold you for longer time.

Supriya :-- Let me bring something for you first. Please relax and move to kitchen.

Devendra also moves in kitchen with her, first she gives him glass of water and happily he drank it.

Devendra :-- Where is my son .. “ he is in his bedroom getting ready” she replied.

Devendra took out 2 bottles of vodka “grey Goose & spirytus" each from gift bag and put it on kitchen platform. “ You like vodka right” this 2 are best and finest vodka in the world.

Supriya is not regular drinker hence she never heard about this names, but guess it with his remarks that it must be really good.

Devendra :-- Can I hold you before every one comes again, please.

Supriya :-- Devendra, its enough now and adi also in other room..she blurted out ..then she realize she choose wrong statement.

Devendra :-- one quickly please.. saying so without giving her more time hug her.
After few second she push him away, before getting parted he kissed her on her cheek near to her lips and whisper in her ears, “ I am possessive about you, from the day I saw you.”

Saying so he move out and sits on drawing room sofa and started surfing TV channel. He calls Anand inquired him about his and Tanya arrival. He informed that in 15 min they will reach.

Actually, he stopped his car at remote location where Tanya took him few days back. Tanya was on her knees and giving head to Anand to return favour as few minute earlier he was on his knees and lapping her and took her to reach her orgasm.

Tanya still on her knees and Anand getting blow job, his phone started ringing, its from Supriya.
Anand with heavy breathing :--aahh, Yes Suppi, .. he also sensed that she is also breathing heavy and speaking in broken words.. he didn’t took it seriously and informed her that he is reaching in 15 min.. and before he cuts the calls, he moaned ahhhhh as she suck him hard.

Though he disconnected call but she heard his moan and wonder what he is doing. Is he also getting pleasure from Tanya ??? No No he can’t cheat on me.
What you doing Suppi.. you are also cheating on him, today itself you were with doc., and he also almost fuck you.. you can’t blame him.. Now she is feeling bit insecure and jealous and being cheated.

She standing in kitchen doing nothing and thinking about all this, she remembered Devendra’s word about short affair, does Anand is having short affair with her. No .. its mere my thought that its. She shook her head and started prepairing for party.

Soon Anand and Tanya reached home and she welcome them. She serves Tanya water and looking at her sharply. Devendra also notice that she looking bit weirdly at her. Anand move to bathroom and gets fresh.

Tanya looks at Aditya, “ hey Adi!! Howz you, sorry but not expected you here”.

Devendra :-- Due to some reason he is staying here for some time.

Tanaya fascial expression gets changed immediately, she controlled herself and move to kitchen to help Supriya.

Supriya didn’t like her, she wearing short skirt with shirt with top 2 botton opened. But manage to speak with her. For quite some time both stay in kitchen

Tanya :-- Mam, you looking Gorgeous and now doubt that Anand is lucky. Thank you for inviting me here.
She wanted to say that she didn’t invited her but said, “your welcome and don’t be so format and please teat me same as you treat Anand. Don’t call me Mam.”

Soon all of them started having their drink, Devendra prepared ladies peg with “grey goose” as it contain less alcohol % in it compare to what ‘spirytus it contains it contain 96% alcohol”

He fill 30% glass with Vodka added sprite in it and squeeze lemon and bit salt.
For Anand and himself he bought Chivas Regal, pegs are ready now for all of them.

They toasted in the name of Anand’s promotion and his success, and started chit chatting in different topics.

Supriya took first sip of her peg, and it move down her throat very smoothly. She like it. Soon she completed her peg and chatting with Tanya. She observing Tanya and Anand but found nothing suspicious on their behaviour.

But Tanya looking bit tense, and in between she observed Devendra looked at her(Tanya) with big eyes when their eyes met, as he wanted to convey something to her.

She lowered her gaze and silently taking sip from her peg. Supriya waited till tanya finishes her peg. Supriya refilled peg of her and for her as well same way
Devendra prepare it earlier.

Devendra :-- Wow Dear, you learnt it just watching me. Good.. Now you are my student will teach you lot of new things.. and started laughing on his own joke.
Anand gave him company and also laugh. Supriya took tanya to kitchen balcony.

Though Devendra aske them where exactly they are going, she replied its girls talk.. give us some time as I also want spend some time with my new friend looking towards Tanya.

She handed over her glass to tanya and she took 2 chairs along with them.
Now both ladies started chatting on different topics and Tanya became normal and speeking with her freely with her. both of them exchange their number and save it.

Supriya :-- What happened you were bit tense and Devendra looking angrily at you.
Tanya gasp with sudden question and with her kin observation. “ No nothing, maybe I am tired that’s why behaving like this.” She replied

Supriya :-- Its ok if you don’t want to share, but feel free to share with me if you want.

Tanaya :-- No actually I sent wrong report today for that he is angry on me, he can’t scold infront of you that’s why he looking at me like that and I am scared of him.

Supriya ohhh… though her reply satisfied her but still bit of doubt is there on supriya’s mind.
Lets go out and have dinner as its getting late now..

Devendra requested ladies to join them and have last peg, now he prepared “spirytus large peg”
For both the ladies and requested them last peg must be bottom sip. Every one agree and after toast all emptied their glass in one shot. Supriya and Tanya both felt this one very hard but as asked gulp down it in one shot.

Soon they had dinner and Devendra asked Anand to drop Tanya home and he will also leave after speaking with Adi.
Supriya is not happy with this but didn’t said anything. Anand and Tanya left and Devendra knew that it will take 1 hour for anand to return back.
With his eyes he asked Aditya to move in his room and helping Supriya to arrange hall and then both of them move to kitchen. She working on kitchen and he helping her as to finished it asap.

Soon both of them got free. She feeling little tipsy now, He hold her hand move her to kitchen balcony and cool bridge their soothing her. She is standing with the support of Side wall holding balcony grill.

He move towards her and now standing very close to her, her heart started beating fast, her body started shivering , he took one step further put his hand on her shoulder and looked on her face, he notice that she is shivering, he hold her hand put his fingers between her fingers.

She tightens her grip on his hand and tried to control her shivering. He sticks his body with her and put her hands on his back and put his hand on her naked waist and pulled her to him.

Her both boobs rubbing on his chest he tightens his grip around her making her boobs crushed more into him. She also hold him tightly, her body still shivering, her lips are shivering.

There is platform for tree pots with half feet height, let her climb on it. now she is equivalent to his height. She is not in her senses as alcohol making effect on her.

He slowly started rubbing his dick on her crotch making her wild, he planted kiss on her tender neck, she move her head back giving him more access to her neck, he roam his lips from one shoulder to another kissing her entire neck.

He started kissing madly on her face leaving her lips. He move his hand on her lower back and rubbing his tool on her crotch. She is getting hornier and she started roaming her hand on his back and kissing him on his neck, and biting him.

He became wild and move her lips to hers. 2-3 times he gave peck on her lips but 4th time she took his upper lips and started sucking it, he was waiting for this only and started kissing her madly, he pushed his tongue in her mouth she wrapped her lips on his tongue and started sucking it, he is moving his tongue in and out of her mouth as like fucking her lips.

He wanted to remove her pallu but it was pinned, hence he just moves her saree aside pushed his mouth on her cleavage and started biting her there and with both hands he pressed her boobs.

It took her to next level and she pushed his head more on her boobs, he tried to open her blouse hook but it was tight, he move his mouth on her nipples over blouse and started sucking and biting there.

Her pantie is totally drenched with her own juices, and she just above to open her blouse her mobile started ringing, she did open top 2 botton of blouse and phone ring took her to her senses and immediately she hooked her blouse back and pushed Devendra.

She is breathing heavy, he picked her cell and found her husband calling, she controlled her breathing

Supriya :-- yess. Hubby, no no he is hear and leaving now looking at Devendra. .. How much time will you take to reach here, ..ok 10 min.. please come fast baby.. miss you.
( Anand called her as he was asked by Tanya to call her, still he is far away from home to reach, She lied as wanted to get rid off of him Asap)
Supriya :-- Sir, you must leave now. I am sorry sir but we not be doing this thing. this wrong and I never expected you behave like this. I thought you are gentleman.

Devendra : Common Dear, its me only, you were also so involved and I know you also wanted it and now you blaming me.
There was no resistance from your end, and if you are drunk so am I, and when you parted from me to attend call since then I didn’t touch you as well. We both carried away. It happens.

Not fair to blame me alone Supriya , in very angry tone he spoke and with heavy foot step he picked his keys and move out and slam door behind him.
She with shocked looked him move out of house, she sat on dinning table chair keeping her hand on his forehead. “ Ohh what I have done now, he is right it was my mistake as well” I made him angry, it should not effect Anand in his office. Ohh dammm.

She picked up phone and called Devendra.

Supriya :-- Sir, I am sorry you are correct its both of our mistake. Please don’t get angry.

Devendra ;-- No Dear, I felt bad because as per you I attempted to fuck you, I never ever felt bad in my life I am feeling now.. no saying so he disconnected call.

He knowingly used “fuck” word as he preparing her to get fucked from him. He knows that she will again call and he will ask her to meet him where he can proceed further.

Supriya is stunned with her statement and with her behaviour, she got scared and she calls him back as wanted to get patch up with him so that Anand should not get any problem.

Supriya :-- Sir, please I am begging you, please I am sorry you know I respect you lot and you yourself told me that I am only your friend then how come you so rode with your friend and started crying.

Devendra :-- ok..ok don’t cry, and calling me sir you making me more angry, I told you to call me by name so why calling me “Sir”. “ Sorry Devendra” I just got scared with your anger so called “Sir”.

Devendra :-- Ok I will buy sorry only when you will meet me in personal.

Supriya :-- Without thinking “ Ok Sir Will Meet you Day after tomorrow in between 3-6 pm.

Devendra :-- Ok then done will meet you day after tomorrow till than no calls no messages. Bye
Anand reached home after almost 40 min since Devendra left.

She opened the door and hug him.

Anand :-- What happened why you crying baby… is every thing alright.

Supriya :-- Yes, tomorrow you going and I can’t live without you.

Anand :-- taking her in their bedroom. Are baby.. going tomorrow lets enjoy today.
Soon both of them gets naked and she climb top of him and started riding him, she was already high and dry she reached her peak and with loud moan
collapse on him.

He was still hard on let her relax and move her on her fours and with one pushed he move inside her, He hold her with her hips and fucking her with long and steady strokes.

After 5 min again she reached her climax. He pulled out his dick and inserted his index finger and rub it over her ass hole, it didn’t took him long to move his finder in her ass hole with her lubrication.

As soon as he moves his finger insider her ass hole he pushed his dick inside her cunt and started fucking both of her hole, she reached her peak and enjoying both her hole filled. Again, she about to reached her climax but Anand move out from her count and put her pennies tip on butt hole, he tried to pushed it inside but she clinch her ass check and butt hole.
“ baby not there, its too small to take your dick inside, please leave it now as not in position to bear pain.” Requested him.

He wanted to fuck her on her ass but listening to her he moves his dick back to her cunt and started ramming her with full force.

He climb down from bed and pulled her towards corner and made her in dogy style but he bend her body till her legs, thigh and ass are on parallel. He again pushed his dick in her, and hold her hair and started slapping her ass with each 2 push he slapping her ass.

She reach her climax but he is no near to his and fucking her with more speedily. He made her both ass cheeks red.

He flipped her around and now she lying on her back at corner, he again pushed inside her and with both hands hold her boobs. With each pushed he pull her back grabbing her boobs, its resulted her boobs skin getting starched, he is pulling her entire weight with her boobs.

Though its bit paining her but she is enjoying this rough sex. And soon both reach their climax together. He collapses on her and she moving her hand on his back and face with love.
Soon both drifted to sleep.

In morning she woke up and at around 6 Am. As feeling bit uneasy, she went out for jogging.
While Jogging her mind is wondering around yesterday’s issue. She decided to maintain disctance from Devendra. She is scared of him now, way spoke and reacted scared her.
“ Good Morning, Mam” she heard voice from behind. She look behind and found tall, fair and good looking man standing and smiling looking at her.

Supriya :-- Sorry, do we know each other ??
Person :-- Oh, sorry I met your husband that and saw you standing at corridor. Ohh.. he move his hand towards her “ I am Dr. Jay Dixit” I am your new neighbour, she few days back I shifted their.

Supriya Shaking his hand ;-- Ohh.. Sorry Jay not able to recognise you.. as not met, you.

Jay :-- its ok Mam, well to be honest its my mistake to suddenly barge in on you.

Supriya :-- its ok Jay, well nice to meet you..Ok I finished my rounds as its first day. Bye..

Jay – Bye, Mam saying so he moved a head and continue his jogging for some more time.
[+] 8 users Like talash23's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: U turn in Supriya's Life..Continue.. - by talash23 - 12-04-2020, 05:49 PM
RE: U turn in Supriya's Life..Continue.. - by sunitawife30 - 13-04-2020, 11:32 AM