Fantasy Sex stories of indian Actresses
2. Anushka with her young fan

part 1

[Image: a4e5183b9d759a2e07a8df5220906306.jpg]

November 7, 2019

I was celebrating my 21'st birthday tonight in a very private way in my apartment. Technically, it wasn't even my birthday party. It was really for someone else's birthday that happened to be on the very same day.

The first time I found out about this was back on my 20'th birthday, which broke the ice with the other birthday person in question. A person who was 37 years old a year ago, was famous, a woman, and one of the most iconic figures on Kollywood and Tollywood cinema industry.

I already knew Anushka shetty before then, since I'd gotten to do some intern work on the ‘Bahubali' set as they filmed their sequal. But we didn't actually start talking to each other until we found out we shared the same birthday. Although she got the actual birthday party on set - which took on extra significance in the shootings last days - she made sure to include me too.

It was my first real interactions with most of these stars, and with Anushka as well. Somehow, the interactions kept coming with her over those last weeks. When it was time to close the set for good - and for me to be assigned to another one - Anushka made sure we even kept in touch after that.

Then came the phone calls and e-mail exchanges. Then came the actual meetings. Then came actually watching some of her movies in theaters. Then came me actually seeing the final one in a cast party she threw.

Then came how I noticed her boyfriend Prabhas wasn't around in these parties. I assumed since he had his own movies and career, his schedule kept him away. She explained that it was part of it, and that the other part was more by choice.

Then came the stuff she said about her love life stuff that was probably more appropriate to say to a shrink or a girlfriend. Then came her lament about the end of an era, both professionally and personally, right as she was about to turn 37. Then came the deflective jokes about her turning 37 and me turning 21 on the same day.

Followed by a really off color joke about how I'd be legal to fuck on that big day.

I chose to believe emotions, personal problems and perhaps a little alcohol made her say that. I certainly didn't expect her to bring it up the next time we talked, except to apologize for it. Yet she didn't apologize.

And before long, I didn't want her to.

She was entering the next big phase of her life and career, whether she'd enter it alone or not. I was still trying to figure out where to go next in my life, and whether I could really do something other than part-time work in the industry.

We were both headed towards massive challenges in milestone years. So maybe starting it off on a...physical note would bode well. She told me not to pretend I hadn't thought about it, even when I was next to her and she was...leaning and standing a certain way.

By now, I knew I couldn't lie to her.

Eventually, we worked out a little game plan. Anushka would go out on November 7 with friends for a 37'th birthday party, and I'd be one of them. She'd incorporate a little 21'st birthday celebration for me, and after that, I'd say I'd have to be on my way. I'd return to my apartment, which would be vacated on that night, and she'd eventually show up as well.

By then, I'd have a little dessert and side dinner made for us, so that we could have a more intimate birthday meal. Then it would get intimate in other ways. However, we both agreed we should actually set the mood first.

It did make a big difference, really. Although there was more than enough room to admire Anushka when I got to her party, I couldn't really do it intimately and knowingly in front of others. No...I wanted to save much of my admiration for her in that black dress and obviously ample cleavage for when we were alone. As hard as it and other things were.

I kept our shared looks and stolen glances to a minimum at that party, just wanting to have regular, light hearted fun before the more steamy fun arrived. We both limited our alcohol, we both didn't eat too much, and we made sure to talk with other people more than each other.

There was no need to give each other presents there, since the real gift giving was coming later. But it would be suspicious if we didn't exchange something clean in public. This was keeping in mind how I couldn't afford to be as extravagant as her other friends - and the wrong gift could send the wrong message in a context only we were familiar with.

I was good at picking out funny cards, so that was an easy part of the gift. Fortunately, it wasn't hard to find ones tailored to a 37'th birthday. That helped ease how comparatively less fancy my gift was to the others, I assumed/hoped.

To her credit, Anushka had her own talent in picking a funny card - although there were likely no shortage of them for a 21'st birthday too. Yet the card was bigger than the actual present - a much smaller card. A card with a phone number.

A personal one for S.S. Rajamouli, according to Anushka.

Although they weren't working together anymore, Anushka still had enough pull to plug me to him. So whenever I was ready, I could call him and arrange a meeting with him, and he would try to find me some kind of work for him - perhaps on his next project or for day-to-day stuff. We would work it out when we met, according to her.

She insisted she should have given this to me a while ago, and that she wasn't just waiting until now because of what today was. I was the only one who fully understood what she really meant.

I was overwhelmed enough that I probably should have taken my leave, if only so I didn't kiss her. At the least, it could have been the perfect excuse to go and get ready for her visit. But I just hugged her and made it as warm and genuine as possible - which almost balanced out the side effects from having her tits pressed right into my chest.
[+] 1 user Likes sanjaysara's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Sex stories of indian Actresses - by sanjaysara - 04-04-2020, 04:45 PM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Kallu - 04-04-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Danny722 - 10-04-2020, 10:08 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by sanjaysara - 12-04-2020, 05:40 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 13-04-2020, 10:28 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Nutcrack - 13-04-2020, 08:52 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Danny722 - 13-04-2020, 09:45 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by King1996 - 07-05-2020, 11:05 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Kallu - 05-07-2020, 05:59 PM