Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Next day morning as I got up, it was a scene from incest heaven. I am naked and sleeping beside my naked son. My pubic hair is stiff as cardboard. The blanket has also got some stiff spots.

I could not believe my son is my husband now and we made love lastnight. I quickly gotup from the bed and looked for my clothes. They were all over the place. My saree is crumbed up by the door, my pettycoat is also on the floor between my saree and the bed, and my bouse and bra were by the side of the bed. I took them all and quickly dressed up.

The door was unlocked by now and I opened it slowly. As I walked out the clock struck 7. I quickly went to the bathroom. As I returned from the bathroom dad is sitting on the dining table reading the news paper and he greeted me.

'How is my bride daughter?'

I smirked at him. Then he said smiling 'Looks like my son-in-law has done quite a few things lastnight...you all curmped up!'

As I was about to reply him walking into the kitchen, he remarked 'Or shall I say my grandson has done few things to his mother'

That disgusted me. I said 'How dare you dad?'

'Well he is my grandson isn't he?' he remarked still smiling.

'Yes, but he is you son-in-law now.'

'So whats wrong with saying he did it to his mother?'

I got angry. I jeered 'Isn't you who got me married to my son? Isn't you who pushed me into my son's room for a firstnight with him? So why are you remarking about what my son did to me? Well, if it makes you happy, yes my son made love to me lastnight. My son fucked me like my husband and we slept naked together!'

'There you go!!! Now, are you happy?'

Dad got serious. He said 'I am always happy for you pumpkin. I wanted to cheer you up and tease you a bit.'

I felt sorry. I said 'Sorry dad, it is just that I am caught between being a mother and a wife. Unfortunately I am both to a single man. And I dont know how to cope.'

He said 'sorry dear, if you ask me, you have to stop being a mother to him. You should be a wife. Wife is more closer than mother. I am sure

Ramesh married you to make you his wife not his mother. By marrying you, he indicated that you to be more than his mother. He wants your friendship as a wife.'

'But I am his mother dad!'

'I am sure you are, dear! But you are married to him now! You have to become his wife now. I know it would be hard for you being his mother. But you have accept him as your lover too!'

'But how can I share my body?...'

'Well you have to now. It is is clear indication that Ramesh wants your body too when he asked you in marriage. Everything else a wife does, he could have had it from you as his mother. So his intentions are straight.'

He continued 'Sure it might be hard for you being his mother. Look at him as a young man than your son. Think you are married to a young man than your son. Make him happy.'

That eased up my heart a little. I said thanks to dad and walked into kitchen to make some breakfast. A few minutes later, Ramesh got up and went to bathroom. After a while, I heard Ramesh and dad talking while I was making some dosas. Then suddenly Ramesh came into the kitchen and hugged me from behind. I was startled but kept my cool. He murmured in my ear 'Thanks for last night mother' and went back to the dining table.

I finished making dosas and took them to the dining table. Dad and Ramesh were sitting opposite each other and dad is still reading his paper. Ramesh kept watching me. As I was serving the dosas Ramesh quickly grabbed my pallu and started pulling. I was embaressed as as my blouse coved breasts are showing. I said 'stop that Ramesh'.

Ramesh didnot stop. I said 'Dad?'

Dad said 'He is your hubby dear. He can do anything he wants'

Ramesh added 'Thanks grandfather!' and kept pulling my pallu as I struggled holding.

Ramesh let go the saree end winking at me as I struggled myself to get the saree on top of me again.

I resumed serving as Ramesh kept looking at me with his lustful eyes. 

After serving I quickly vanished into the kitchen.

Inside the kitchen, I let go the grim look as I infact enjoyed Ramesh flirting with me. How many mothers will get their sons strip their sarees with sexual intent? The feeling of mine drove me nuts.

I slowly got used to being a wife to my own son. My son's attittude towards me never changed. I can see he still loves me as his mother as he never treated me as his wife. He never showed his anger at me commanded me in doing something. His attittude towards my body though were never mother-like. I was annoyed several times as he treated me as his new wife. Slowly that cooled downed too. 

Now a days he even respects my no to sex. Previously he just stripped me and fucked me.

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 11-04-2020, 04:52 PM