Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
He is sucking my nipple. Same mouth but this time for pleasure. He sucked my nipple as my son and now as my hubby.

After a while of sucking and caressing, he stopped everything and stood in front of me. I slowly opened my eyes to see my son-hubby take off his clothes. I could see his cock struggling to spring out of his untie and as soon as he did it just sprung out. It was long and thick. It was longer than his dad's. Eventhough I felt bad watching my own son's erect penis, I could not stop but watch as he moved towards me and hugged me.

Our first naked hug. Last time I hugged him naked was when he was 6yrs old. This hug was never like hugging my son. His dick probing my crotch and his chest pinning my breasts. He then took me to bed kissing me on the lips.

My heart was pounding as he pushed me slowly onto the bed and him leaning on top of me. I slowly adjusted myself to ly properly on the bed as he run his hands along my body curves.

'This is it' I thought.

While on bed, he started caressing my breasts while still kissing me. It was time for me to close my eyes again.

He then parted my legs and moved his body between them. I could feel his cock touching my crotch now and then as he adjusted himself.

Then he lifted his crotch. I could feel his right hand moving towards his crotch and after a second his fingers started probing my pussy lips.

A jolt of electricity ran through me as he parted my pussylips to guide his dick into my vagina. I will never forget the moment his tip touched the walls of my vagina for the first time. It was as if I am experiencing my first penetration. My own son's cock touching my vaginal lips towards new heights of sexual pleasure.

As soon as it touched my pussy lips Ramesh pushed himself deep into my vagina. I could not help but moan a little as my own son's cock invaded my pussy.

ONE hump and Ramesh collapsed on me and remained unmoved. His cock now completely inside me. I could feel his manhood completely engulfed by my vaginal walls as if it was waiting for it. His pubic hair is touching mine and I could feel his hardened balls touching the rim of my womanhood.

I felt like the cycle is complete between me and Ramesh. 23yrs ago I brought him to this world through the same hole and pretty much in the same position. Now 23yrs later the same son who came out through my vagina and became a man put his erect manhood into the same hole and in the same position I birthed him.

After few moments he started sliding his cock inside me. Finally he started fucking his mother. His own mother who he got to marry and today he is doing it as in our firstnight.

He slowly started to increase his speed. I was astonished by his style. It was like from an experienced guy. Fucking slowly and then suddenly variating the speed. He was doing it like a pro!

Meanwhile I must have had atleast 4 orgasms. I couldnot help but keep thinking that it was my son who is bonking me and beating his meat inside my vagina. My dirty thoughts were my orgasm contributors.

I don't know how long he fucked me as I was enjoying myself but looking at our sweaty bodies it must have been very long. I felt his first jolt of his cum hitting my cunt walls as he grunted. Few more jolts followed as he collapsed on top of me.

Now the cycle is more full with my son's cum spilled into the same womb he was spawned. My womb has become a place where two generations of men in my life, my first husband and my son deposited their wad.

The act is over; The marriage is complete. I am not his normal mother anymore. I am also his woman now. He has bridged the only gap between a mother and a wife. A wife does all the things for a man his mother does but also gives her pussy for him to fuck and procreate. 

The day a son fucks his mother, she will become his wife, married or not.

Thats why I respect Ramesh because he made me, his mother, his wife ceremonially before fucking my cunt. If he wanted my cunt, he could have made me his slut by other ways. He could have bangd me or even seduced me into fucking him without marrying me.

So now I am legally and sexually his wife. As I was still recovering from my mother-son firstnight sexual act, Ramesh turned on to the bed from me as his limp cock got out of our incestuous bond.

After a while he asked me, 'did you like it mom?'

What can I say? My own son fucked me in the name of our marriage and asking me did I like it? I didn't know if I had to become his wife completely by saying 'yes' or make him think I am still his mother by saying nothing.

Eventhough my son just fucked me and violated our mother-son relationship, my motherly instincts are still not accepting him as my hubby. I might have accepted him as my lover; a mother lover but not as mother husband.

I did not reply him and turned away from him in protest.My womanhood though, has a different mind for itself reminding me of real truth by trickling the combination of his semen and my pussy juice along my thighs. I couldn't help but think I am sleeping with my son's semen between my legs.

##

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 11-04-2020, 04:49 PM