Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
The next day I caught hold of dad by himself and asked when is the wedding fixed. He was delighted to hear that! He went to his guru and fixed the marriage at a temple. The day was 20 August...five days from the day I asked him.

I kept Ramesh in control though! I could see him in his highs as he might have known about the date too. But I gave him an impression that I reluctantly agreed for dad's sake. I felt like a virgin again. Marrying for the first time. I was more excitement for me than a virgin because I can see my would be husband is my own son. A Young handsome man who took shape in me and came out of me 23 yrs ago.

I decided I will let my son get a glimpse of my assets which he may not have seen before. So I did many things 'accidentally' like changing my clothes leaving the door open and making my loose end of the saree slip ove my bust more often. I must have overdone the stuff as he acted as he figured it out. He held my hips 'accidentally' somany times and brushed his 'willy' with my body every now and then.

The marriage took place the days evening at 4 pm at a temple near to our village. There were few people present and I never heard any murmur from them as they all know us very well. I later found out that Ramesh paid them handsomely too!

I wore a new silk saree which Ramesh bought. It looked exactly like the one I wore to marry his father. Ramesh though wore his dad's dress which his dad wore to marry me. In that dress he looked more like his father.

While the ***** chanted all mantras, me and Ramesh performed pooja and finally Ramesh tied mangalsutra around my neck. It was an exciting scene for me with my own son tying the sutra around my neck to marry me. Then he sat beside me to complete other pooja.

We did all the things new weds too while marrying. My dad has performed parent's duties from my side and my brother has performed my duties for my son. Since I am my own mother-in-law, I had to take my new role of bride than my son's mother.

The weddings complete by half past 6 in the evening. Everybody followed us to my dad's house for dinner. They made me and Ramesh sit on special vip chairs as they had dinner.

They gave us food in one plate so that we can share while we eat. Ramesh took some food and offered it to me as I opened my mouth to eat.

At that time I thought things have changed. While I was his mother I used to feed him like that. Now that he married his own mother, he is feeding me.

While we were eating, my brother came to us and said 'I dont know how to call you both? sister and bro-in-law or nephew and daughter?' We all laughed as I blushed.

Ramesh added 'wait until we have kids! you will have to decide if you wanna call them nephews or grandchildren' I could not help but blush more hearing the talk of my son making plans for making more chidren with his own mother.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 11-04-2020, 04:45 PM