Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
I got up about 5pm and felt very run down.

I went to the kitchen to make evening dinner. I ate something and wanted to make some coffee. 

I looked around to make some for others and found only Ramesh is home. He is in his room. I made some coffee for him and took it to his room.

I knocked on his door and walked in. He was sitting on his bed reading something, looked at me and immediately turned away.

I said 'coffee for you'

He said thanks and took it.

I sat beside him.

There was a big silence.

I could not look at him. I didnot know if I loathe him or love him.

I could not keep quiet...'You want to buy me? Your own mother?'

'I love you mother' he said looking into his book.

'Is this the way to show your love? By buying me?'

'I wanted to be more closer to you mother'

'More closer? You mean like lovers?'

'yes'

'I am you mother for god's sake Ramesh! How could you think such a thing?'

'Because I love you' he didn't look at me.

I am loosing my anger. I kept quit for a while sipping my coffee.

'But why?'

Ramesh paused for some time. Then he said 'I know you will be idle mother. I want to be near you too.'

'But you can be near to me as a son!'

'I can. And then you would ask me to marry too.'

'So what? You can marry and we all can be together. You will have kids and I can spend my rest of days with them.'

'Yes but I want to marry you and have kids with you.'

SHUT up Ramesh! I am your mother'

'For the same reason mother! I want to marry you!'

'Now you are saying you lust for me?'

Ramesh paused a while. 'Yes! But for a long time now'

'How long! Even before your dad left us?'

'Yes! longer than that'

'How long? year, two years?'

'Almost five now mother'

I stumbled on my cup. God! My own son was lusting for me for almost 5yrs now!

'You disgust me Ramesh! How could you have those feelings for your own mother?'

'Because I love you?'

'Shutup!'

He didn't speak a word after that. He returned the cup after he had his coffee. I took it an walked away. There was a big silence for the rest of the evening. Dad returned, we had our dinner and went to our respective rooms, all without saying a word.

That night was a very disturbing night for me. I never knew how and why I got into this mess. I kept thinking about it all night. But the more I thought about it, the more I started taking lighter aspects to it. The only horrible thing is that Ramesh is lusting for me, his own mother. Now that I lost my hubby, he is making arrangements to fulfil his lust. I could not accept it.

The best part is, atleast he is getting his wish fulfilled by proposing to marry me legally rather than thru other horrible ways. He knows I will reject his proposal if I am approached first. Thats why he started from my dad. Bribing him and paying bride money. What can poor dad do? He needs money and with that kind of unearned money, he can live well for the rest of his life. He doesn't have put up with his widow daughter living with him either.

My thoughts were getting positive. Its not too bad for me either! I still get to live with Ramesh and I cannot loose him to another girl in his life. Only thing is I have to bed with him as his wife. He will have access to my secret parts of my body which is forbidden for him. He will have right to open my blouse and lift my saree and pettycoat.

A thought of all this itched me more between my legs. I could not believe I am wet thinking about my own son. Things have changed and so are my feelings, I thought.

I could not help but finger myself that night thinking about my son making love to me. Surprising for me that I am not feeling any guilt thinking about another man just 6weeks after my hubby died.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 11-04-2020, 04:45 PM