Adultery Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby
part 3... story continues...

after intense kissing he lay me on bed and got on top rubbing his dick on my sissy clint says anu i want to see you cuming badly like a woman and he spanked my sissy clint with his hard dick and pulled my balls badly saying they are useless isn't it and he lifts my legs up wide stretching ....after a few stretch he make me hold my legs in that position saying keep it this way anu don't move i can clearly see your fucking hole carving for my dick and he spits which dropped just above my sissy fuck hole and he rubbed it with his dick and slowly he pushed his dick omg i cried no no no he said don't make it hard for you anu just stay as you are else it will hurt more you virgin lady.... 

i cried with tears and he pushed a bit harder stuck is tip of dick head and stopped caressing my thighs and saying you are completely untouched anu,  i never thought you were so tight and i was in pain as well as in his lusty romance,  i calm myself and stopped crying when he suddenly pushed so hardly that i felt someone cut me in half with sharp shovel,  my hands got on his waist trying to push him back my legs were down on bed when he said anu calm down i was crying loudly begging to stop..... 

he spanked my thighs rudely make it widen and got on top of me my legs were now on his shoulder and he fold me like toy and said anu just a little more push and you will be complete woman and he suddenly pushed and i felt his balls hitting my ass,  he was all inside me i crying shaking badly on bed when he removed my legs from his shoulder and got on top of me and started kissing me suppressing my loud voice into mumbles holding my hands tightly above my head making me completely under his control .....

around ten to fifteen minutes he keep kissing me when i felt pain going down and stop struggling he left my lips runs his fingers on my face making me suck his fingers said anu you are truely loveable baby and he started moving his dick slowly inside me ahhhh ohhh uffff i moaned when he said aren't you feeling nice now i with heavy voice replied yes ahhhh when he keep fucking me for few minutes that way and said anu now do you want to hold your legs like told you so i can enjoy i felt so shy and sluty i holding my legs like he said and he got up and started penetrating my hole nither slow not hard and i was moaning wildly ahhhhh ahhhh ohhh uffffff...... 

anu leave your legs hold your nipples for me and pinch for me and bite your lips show me how much you love me i started pinches on my nipples and biting my own lips started enjoying his dick going in and out when he stopped and said your kmarbnd and payal is making so lovely sound why don't you shake ur hands nicely and match it with bangles omg i heard sounds of fach fach of bed with bells from my kamarband and payal and now my glass bangles .....

after slow seduction in penetrating me wasim suddenly get aggressive as he was very roughly banging me and with such intense along with my moaning whole room was filled with erotic sound when he stopped saying ahhh anu and kisses my lips turned me upside down and make me go doggy.... he positioned himself spanking my ass cheeks with his hard hands holding my waist put his tip of dick back in my ass hole when again i felt extreme pain which he ignored and smaked with thrust getting inside in a shot and started banging me badly oomg wasim please ahhh stop wasiiiimmmmm i started moaning loudly he said keep saying my name anu ahhhhhhh i loving your sissy pussy so much and keep spanking he keep banging me.... now he hold my hairs badly pulling started giving me hard thrust that hitting in my innermost part of hole.... one by one he keep giving me that when he started moaning saying baby wanna taste my juice i said yes am thirsty ....

he finally stopped after destroying my pussy at his best turned me on bed and sat on my breasts oh gosh it was dirty bloody which he rubbed on my lios saying anu look at this how dirty you made my dick and rubbed it on my lips nose and face mmmm it smells bad but not that bad so i let him play when he finally pushed his dick hlf way down to my mouth and i taste my own shit mix with blood enjoying his dick moving in my mouth ahhhh and he put his hands above my head and shouted here it comes my love and one two three ahhh four five six ahhh huge shots he dropped in my throat and i swallowed holding his dick started sucking sliwly to take every drop and licked his dick clean and he fall beside me saying anu what a sexy woman you are and kisses me badly.... 

to be continued.....comment my dear friends so i can get motivated and keep posting for you
[+] 2 users Like kaushik02493's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby - by kaushik02493 - 12-04-2020, 12:15 AM