Fantasy Sex stories of indian Actresses
Malaika seduce and fuck her son's friend

part 2 

[Image: f1de87b25d7f2fd9269b409e42d87c76.jpg]

After my shower, I walked out toward the kitchen and saw Arhaan and others eating their sandwiches. I grabbed a sandwich and a drink and we started. We were just about finished when Malaika walked out, wrapped in a long, white, cotton robe.

"Dam mom, it's like 90 degrees outside and you are all bundled up. You feeling ok?"

Malaika looked at me and we gave each other a slight grin. I hadn't told Arhaan about the little game Malaika and I had just played.

"I'm fine Arhaan. I have a chill. The AC is on high and its cold in the house."

"Whatever you say mom. Sanjay, you wanna go catch a movie with us?"

"Nah man, you guys go. I'm gonna stay in tonight."

"What the hell is wrong with you? Vanessa and her boyfriend are gonna meet us. Then we are going to hang out a Jimmy's house."

Jimmy was another close friend of ours. Normally, I would have said yes, but I wanted to spend more time with Malaika. I had the urge to be around her, any chance that I got and I had a cool vibe with her that day.

"I'm not in the mood. I'm not feeling so hot right now. I'm going to take a nap and if I feel better later, I'll catch up with you guys."

"Alright bro. Feel better."

Arhaan and others got up from the table. Arhaan kissed Malaika on the cheek and they left.

Malaika walked over to me, bent over and placed her hand on my forehead.

"You don't have a fever. You feeling ok?"

I looked straight ahead as she placed her hand on my forehead, and Malaika 's chest was at my eye level. When she bent over, the top of her robe dropped down. She didn't tighten the sash around her belt very tight and it hung loosely from her body. I could see her breasts drooping down on the inside of her robe and I noticed she didn't have a top on. Malaika caught me staring, but she didn't move. She smiled at me.

"Do you need me to take care of you Sanjay?" She asked.

I finally looked up at her and saw a funny look in her eye.

"Yea, I think I may need to be taken care of."

"Hmm. Well, we need to figure out what is wrong with you so we can figure out the best course of treatment for you."

Malaika stood up, took my hand and pulled me up. I stood up and looked at her. She still had that funny look on her face, a look I had never seen before.

"Follow me." She said as she held my hand while we walked down the hallway into her bedroom.

I couldn't remember the last time I had been in her bedroom. I was probably 10 years old. I used to hide in there all the time when Arhaan and me played hide and seek.

"Sit on the bed. I need to go get my first aid kit."

I did as she said and watched her walk into her bathroom. Moments later, she came out with a small case. I noticed the sash on her robe seemed to hang more loosely than it did when she walked into the bathroom.

"Lay down Sanjay."

I did as she asked. Then she opened up her case and pulled out a thermometer. She sat on the bed next to me, facing me. She bent her left knee, placed it on the bed toward me and kept her right leg on the floor. Her robe opened quite a bit and when she sat down. All I could see was tanned skin as she exposed her inner thighs to me, but not high enough for me to see that special place between her legs.

"Open your mouth for me." She said in a soft voice.

I did as she asked and she leaned forward and placed the thermometer in my mouth, under my tongue. I was feeling warm and I started to sweat a bit. My heart was beating fast again. My eyes were glued to her lower body. Malaika placed her hand on my forehead again.

"Oh my Sweet, are you hot? You are starting to perspire a bit."

I looked up at her and nodded.

"I think you should take off your shirt. Sit up."

Malaika shifted her body and she slid her knee closer to me to balance herself before she stood up. When she shifted her knee, I saw what looked like a dark patch hair between her legs. Had I just seen what I thought I saw? Is Malaika completely naked under her robe? My heart was pounding now. What is happening? I asked myself.

I sat up and Malaika grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head. Then she pushed me back down, indicating that she wanted me to lay down again. I laid back down and Malaika sat back down next to me, in a similar position to where she was moments ago. My head shift south again. The more Malaika moved around, stood up and sat down, the more the sash on her robe loosed. She either didn't notice or she didn't care. When I looked down toward her inner thighs again, I had a perfect view of what she had between her legs. I could see a large, dark patch of pubic hair. I started getting aroused and I felt my penis grow under my shorts. I had nothing to cover myself up with, but I decided not to even try. Malaika placed her hand on my chest as she leaned over to pull the thermometer out of my head. The top part of her robe opened up when she leaned into me and her left breast was almost completely exposed. Her nipple was still covered, but barely.

"Sanjay, your heart is pounding." She said as her left hand rested on my chest. "Your face is flush too. Are you nervous?"

I shook my head side to side. My penis continued to swell in my shorts and a noticeable tent appeared below my waste. My eyes kept shifting between Malaika’s exposed crotch and her protruding breast.

"I'm going to get you a cold wash cloth. You’re starting to feel very warm and your beginning to sweat."

Malaika stood up and turned to walk toward the bedroom, but stopped when she noticed the tent in my shorts. She turned and looked back at me, a big smirk on your face.

"I see what's happening here. Now that we know what the problem is, I think we can start your treatment. Do you want me to treat your ailment?" She asked, looking at my crotch.

I just nodded my head. I felt like a shy, little kid, afraid to talk to a stranger. Malaika felt like a stranger. I had never seen this side of her, nor did I ever imagine I would see this side of her. She was acting very differently and I loved it. My cock was throbbing inside my shorts. I wanted to ravish my best friend's mother, but I restrained myself and waited to see what she had in mind for me.

"Ok Sweety. I have the perfect cure for your 'ailment'. The first thing we need to do is to cool you down. We need to take off these shorts. I sense a lot of heat being generated down here."

She bent over and grabbed the sides of my shorts. When she bent over, her left breast popped out of the side of her robe and was completely exposed. Her left nipple was fully erect and stood about a half inch. My cock ached to be exposed and within seconds, Malaika pulled off my shorts and boxer briefs. My manhood saluted Malaika after she pulled my shorts and underwear off.

[Image: bhdhndf-17.jpg]

"Oh my Sanjay. You sure have grown." She said in a sultry voice, eyeing my meat.

The sash of her robe had come undone when she worked my clothing off and her robe hung open in front of her. She didn't even try to cover herself up and proceeded to flash her hairy pussy at me. She had long pubic hair and her muff was shaped like a large triangle. My cock was so hard at this point. The tip of my penis was so engorged and swollen, causing it to turn purple.

Malaika sat on the bed again, in the same position she had the last 2 times and looked at me. She placed her left hand back on my chest and her right hand on my left cheek.

"Are you ready for your treatment?" She asked as her left hand moved down my chest, toward my stomach.

"I am more than ready." I said, finally able to speak.

Malaika’s hand kept moving south. I started getting Goosebumps. I felt Jessica's hand reach my pubic hair. She spread her fingers and ran them fingers through my pubes, sending what felt like electricity throughout my body. Her hand continued to move south, but she bypassed my hardness and went for my balls. I spread my legs and she cupped my testicles in her hand. She massaged them very gently and the electricity I felt earlier intensified. I raised my right hand and cupped her left breast. Malaika let out a little gasp when I touched her breast. Her nipple had softened from when I first saw it, but it hardened quickly when I touched her. I massaged her breast and pinched her nipple, ever so slightly. When I did this, Malaika’s left hand stopped massaging my balls and moved toward my shaft. I felt her wrap her warm fingers around my girth. She started rubbing me slowly, stroking my stick. My body shuddered to her touch. Malaika’s eyes were focused on my face. She never looked back at my cock.

I started thrusting my hips up and down ever so slightly while she stroked the length of my penis. I sat up a bit, grabbed both sides of her robe with both my hands, and opened it. I pulled her robe back so that it dropped off her shoulders and down her back. Malaika sat in front of me with both her breasts fully exposed. They were gorgeous. They drooped a bit but her nipples were extremely perky. Her tan lines were totally exposed and made her look sexy. Her breasts were milky white and soft. I massaged both of them with my hands. Malaika arched her back and pushed her chest forward as I caressed her tits. Her grip tightened around my shaft and she began stroking me faster. It didn't take long before I announced I was about to cum.

As soon as I said this, she pinched the tip of my cock with her thumb and index finger and squeezed hard. I felt a pressure build up inside of my cock, but I couldn't release it. Malaika stood up and her robe dropped on top of the bed. She spun around, bent over and released her grip. As soon as she let go, she wrapped her lips around my purple helmet and began stroking me again with her right hand. I erupted within moments and I felt spasm after spasm shoot from my balls and up through my shaft. I could feel rope after rope of cum shoot from the tip of my cock into Malaika’s mouth. While Malaika worked my cock with her lips and her hand, I slipped my hand in between her legs, up toward her pussy. I ran my fingers through her soaking wet pubic hair until I felt her smooth slit.

Malaika swallowed my cock when I touched her pussy and her thighs closed around my hand. I tried to slide a finger inside her but she squeezed her thighs tighter. My body convulsed as she bobbed her head up and down on my shaft. The tip of my cock was very sensitive after cumming in her mouth. I begged her to stop. She did as I asked, and she started kissing and licking my balls. I pulled my left hand out from between her legs and put it on her ass. I put my right hand on her ass too and spread her ass cheeks.

"I think it's time to give you phase 2 of your treatment." Malaika said as she took her lips off my cock.

[Image: bhdhndf-16.jpg]

She stood up and climbed up onto the bed. She swung her left leg over me and straddled my chest. Then she looked down at me for a moment, before speaking. I looked up at her, enjoying the view of her breasts.

"I'm going to give you something to eat. It will help make you and I feel good."

She shifted her body closer to my face until her crotch was hovering above my face. I looked up at the pubic hair hanging from her pussy. It was drenched and glistening in her juices. I put both my hands on her ass and she lowered herself onto my face. Her wet pubes drenched my face and nose and I slipped my tongue into her hairy muffin. I felt my tongue slide over a small, hard nub that made Malaika moan. I knew I found her clit. I started sucking and licking her nub and within moments, she was grinding her hips over my face. I felt my chin and neck get very wet as her pussy produced excessive amounts of fluid. I licked and sucked her faster and harder, which made Malaika squirm and grind my face with more intensity. I took my hands off her ass and grabbed both her breasts. She arched back and placed her right hand on my right thigh, while her left hand grabbed my head and pulled it up, deeper into her pussy.

I had to hold my breath because I couldn't breathe and then, out of nowhere, Malaika let out a loud, orgasmic scream and announced she was cumming. I felt fluid drench my face, neck and chest, as streams of her warm cum soaked me. I started tapping her hips and trying to push her off my face, because I felt like I was going to suffocate in her pussy. I couldn't hold my breathe any more. Malaika fell back and laid down on top of me. Her head was on top of my cock and her legs were on either side of my face. I propped my head up a bit and spread her pussy lips with my hands, finally getting an opportunity to see her pink slit. This made my cock swell up again. Malaika 's body was still trembling a bit after her orgasm. She lifted her head when she felt my penis harden against the back of her head.

"I guess you are ready for phase 3 of your treatment." She said softly. "It's time to make you sweat again."

Malaika got off of me and told me to stand up. I did as she asked. She repositioned herself and laid down on the bed, in front of me. She told me to stand in front of her, close to the bed. I moved to where she told me to go. She lifted up her legs and propped her feet up against my shoulders.

"I want you to put that big cock of yours inside me." She commanded.

She didn't have to ask me twice. She opened her legs for me and I took hold of my shaft. I slipped the tip of my penis into her bush. She spread her pussy lips with her hands, and exposed her slit. I rubbed the tip of my cock over her clit a few times and her body convulsed. Her clit was still sensitive from the oral pleasure I had given her. I did this a few more times until she begged me to put my manhood inside her. I couldn't resist her anymore and I pushed the tip of my cock inside her warm, wet hole. I pressed my thighs into her and the entire length of my shaft slid right in. Her pussy was so wet, yet tight. It felt amazing. I went balls deep into her and just stayed inside her, without pumping. I could feel her pussy muscles tighten around my thickness, pulsing ever so slightly. Malaika lowered her legs and wrapped them around me. She pushed me into her and gyrated her hips. I let her do this for a little bit before I pushed back against her legs so that I could start pumping her.

"Oh My God!" She cried out in pleasure. "Fuck me Sanjay." I need you to fuck me hard and fast!"

I did as she commanded and I started pumping her hard. My balls slapped her ass as my hips slammed into her inner thighs. She propped her legs up onto my arms and I supported her thighs with my hands. I pounded her for several minutes as she moaned and screamed in ecstasy.

"Don't stop Sanjay! I'm going to cum!" She cried out.

I felt hot, wet fluid come stream out of Malaika’s pussy. It ran down my balls and thighs, to my feet. I was completely soaked. Seeing her cum like that took me over the edge and I felt myself reach climax. I pulled out of Malaika, grabbed her legs and spun her over, so that she was laying down on her stomach. I spread her ass and slipped the tip of my cock onto her asshole.

[Image: xxx-malaika-arora-khan-nude-hd-photos-na...mages4.jpg]

"What are you doing Sanjay?" She asked, still trying to catch her breath from her powerful orgasm.

I pressed the tip of my cock into her asshole, without penetrating her and I jerked myself off until I came. I filled her asshole with my hot cum and just as my orgasm subsided, I inserted myself back into her pussy and pumped her until I started going soft. I spread my cum around Malaika’s asshole with my left thumb while I fucked her and she squealed. She loved the sensation she felt as I massaged her well lubricated asshole.

Malaika’s pussy muscles pushed my cock out of her after I went soft. I laid down on the bed, next to her. She rolled over to face me and we kissed for the first time. She slipped her tongue into my mouth and we made out for several minutes.

"I need to call your mother and ask her if you can spend the entire summer with us." She whispered.

I laughed and kissed her some more. This was definitely going to be a summer I would never forget. Things were just getting started and there was a lot more to come.
[+] 2 users Like sanjaysara's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Sex stories of indian Actresses - by sanjaysara - 04-04-2020, 04:45 PM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Kallu - 04-04-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by sanjaysara - 05-04-2020, 02:19 PM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Danny722 - 10-04-2020, 10:08 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 13-04-2020, 10:28 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Nutcrack - 13-04-2020, 08:52 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Danny722 - 13-04-2020, 09:45 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by King1996 - 07-05-2020, 11:05 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Kallu - 05-07-2020, 05:59 PM