Fantasy Sex stories of indian Actresses
1. Malaika arora seduce and fuck her son’s friend

[Image: malaika.jpg]

Arhaan khan has been my best friend all though high school and we've become practically inseparable over time. Yeah you are right he is the son of Arbaaz khan and Malaika arora. We share lots of interests, which mostly include playing video games, and because he has the best system I'd usually find myself spending my evenings after school over at his place.

Sometimes it feels like I'm always there, but his Mom doesn't seem to mind. Arhaan is in his own world of video games and Dungeons & Dragons and seems oblivious to everything else, but I sense something isn't right at home. His mom and dad divorced two years ago and everybody knows that his father was carrying on an affair with a foreign woman and his mother also dating Arjun Kapoor who much younger than her. Still I never understood how he could leave a woman as attractive as Malaika.

[Image: malaika-jpg-710x400xt.jpg]

I don't know exactly how old Mrs. Malaika is, but she's a lot older than me, obviously. Her first name is Malaika, though I always call her as mam. I just turn 18, so I'm guessing that makes her about 40 years old or maybe a little more. Then I googled it and got to know that she is 46 years old. But for a 46 years old woman, she’s an incredibly alluring and beautiful woman and I am absolutely crazy about her. Yes, I want to fuck her and kiss her all over, but I'm just a virgin schoolboy and wouldn't even be sure I'd know what to do with her, if I'm honest.

Malaika was not very tall, probably 5'3". She had straight, black hair, light brown eyes and tanned skin but I think it's her pretty face that makes me adore her so much. She has lovely eyes and a sexy smile, though of course it's her tits and ass that drive me crazy. She dresses well and often wears alluring outfits which draw me in. And then the meals she makes which are so much better than the ones I get at home. I wish I lived at their place.

Malaika is a fitness freak and she spends most of her time in her home gym. Whenever I’m spying on her Instagram page I can see that Fans are praising her for seeing the pose and her style in the photo, someone is praising her fitness, while some are reacting to Malaika’s pictures through fire and heart emoji. Celebrities are also commenting on these pictures of the actress.  I’m sure that after seeing these pictures of Malaika, you will not be able to stop yourself from masturbating.

[Image: 1470842891-1186.jpg]

They had a beautiful home. I enjoyed spending time at their house. They had a 4,000 sq. ft. home, with a built in home theatre and a game room with a pool table, ping pong table and a couple of retro arcade games. Arhaan and I spend a lot of time in these rooms, or outside, by his pool. The pool area was great. There was a huge privacy wall, so none of the neighbors could see back there. There was also an outdoor hot tub and cabana. Malaika was cool and she would let Arhaan have friends over for pool parties all the time.

One day, Arhaan and I were hanging out by the pool with our other friends. I wasn't seeing anyone at the time. We were talking and listening to music when Malaika came out to join us. She said hi to everyone, and proceeded to take off her robe to sit one a lounge chair on the opposite side of the pool from where we were. My eyes almost popped out of my head when she took off her robe. This was the first time I had seen her in a bikini. She looked amazing.

After Malaika sat in the lounge chair, she reached over to a small table, next to her and grabbed a bottle of sun screen. I watched her spread the white, creamy lotion on her shoulders, arms, chest, stomach and legs. It was a good thing I had sun glasses on. I continued my conversation with my friends, but my eyes never left Malaika. Once she was done spreading the lotion over her body, she sat back in her chair, put on her sunglasses and laid back to soak up the sun's rays.

About an hour later, Arhaan left the pool, to get ready to go meet his football coach. He walked over to his mom, said a few things to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Malaika sat up and asked us if we wanted some lunch. Everybody said yes and they got up to go in the house to change out of their bathing suits.
I decided to stay in the pool for a while longer. After everyone left, Malaika got up from her lounge chair and looked over at me.

"How's the pool Sanjay?"

"It's great Mam." I replied, staring at her behind my sunglasses.

"Good. I need to cool off a bit. The sun is hot today."

Malaika walked over to the diving board and plunged into the pool, head first. When she emerged from the water, she swam over to the shallow end, where I was standing.

"Have you talked to your mom?" She asked when she approached me.

She stood up, looking at me and waited for my reply. My eyes just moved down to her breasts. The water was glistening off her smooth, tanned skin.

"Not since yesterday morning." I replied, forcing myself to look up at Malaika’s face. I noticed a slight smile.

I felt my face get very warm. I wasn't sure if I was blushing or it was the sun making me get hot. I hoped she didn't notice me looking at her chest.

"Well, I spoke to your mom this morning, before coming out to the pool. She told me she needed to stay away on her business trip for a couple of extra weeks, so it looks like you will be spending some extra time here. She said she would call you tonight with the details."

"Ok." I said. Still feeling embarrassed at the idea that Malaika may have caught me looking at her breasts.

"You are not very talkative today Sanjay. You feeling OK?" She asked as she splashed some water in my face. I started laughing and splashed water back at her. Malaika was always cool with us kids. She was 46 years old, but she acted like she was 20 sometimes. She was very playful and very full of energy

"I'll race you to deep end and back. Loser has to take a cold shower in the outdoor shower by the cabana."

Then she splashed me again in the face and took off, swimming toward the deep end of the pool.

I tossed my sunglasses over my head and swam as fast as I could after her. The outdoor shower had no hot water and it was always cold. I hated cold showers. Malaika and I reached the deep end at the same time, and raced back toward the shallow end. I was captain of the varsity swim team at school. Even though Malaika had a big lead to start, I easily caught and passed her, beating her by several strokes to the end of the race. I got out of the pool and stood at the edge, with my arms crossed, looking down at her. She reached the end and looked up at me, breathing hard.

[Image: 61-613037-more-malaika-arora-bikini-photoshoot.jpg]

"What took you so long?" I asked, teasing her.

"Funny guy." She said sarcastically. "Help me out of the pool." She demanded, extending her left arm up at me.

I bent over to help pull her up, but instead, she grabbed my arm and pulled me in. I dove right over her. When I came up, she was wading through the water, toward the ladder to climb out. I chased after her and reached the ladder as she stepped up on the last rung. I looked up at her and saw her bikini bottom wedged in between the crack of her round ass. I could see the tan lines where her skin went from bronze colored to almost milky white. I also saw something else I didn't expect. I saw a slight patch of dark, pubic hair sticking out of the left side of her inner thigh.

"That's what you get for not letting me win!" She exclaimed as she laughed, running over to the shower by the cabana, while pulling her wedgie out of her ass.

I climbed up the ladder and ran after her. She turned on the shower and put her hand under the running water.

"Fuck!" She squealed. "This water is cold!"

I put my hand under the water to feel how cold it was. She was right. It was really cold.

"Karma is a bitch mam." I said as I grabbed her and pushed her under the water.

She squirmed and tried to pull away, but I held her tight. It felt nice holding her body

Against mine as she squirmed and pressed up against me. At one point, I wound up behind her with my arms wrapped around her waist and my crotch pressed up against her ass. Oddly enough, Malaika didn't struggle to get free as much when I was pressed up against her. It actually felt like she was pressing her hips into my crotch. My heart beat sped up and I felt my manhood swell up a bit. I pulled away from her because I didn't want her to feel me get hard.

"We made a bet and you lost. Get in the shower Mam, before I lose all respect for you." I joked with a chuckle.

"Fine, but I will pay you back for this."

"Yea, yea. You are the one who bet me and lost."

Malaika gave me a puppy dog frown and walked under the shower head. Her whole body quivered and she squealed as the cold water hit her skin. I just stared at her and admired her body. Her nipples started to protrude from her bikini top and I could see Goosebumps pop up all over her skin.

"Don't just stand there staring boy, go grab me a towel!" She exclaimed in a high pitched voice.

I laughed and walked into the cabana and grabbed a towel.

"Here you go Mam."

She jumped out from under the shower head, grabbed the towel, and wrapped herself in it. She was shivering where she stood.

"Oh my God, this towel is so warm." She said, a look of ecstasy on her face.

I walked over to the shower and turned the water off. Then I went into the cabana and grabbed 2 more towels. I walked behind Malaika and put a second towel around her shoulders.

"I already have a towel around my shoulders dumbass." She said defiantly, obviously annoyed that I made her pay the consequences of losing our bet. "Wrap that towel around my waist."

I stood in front of her, reached around her waist, grabbed the towel from around her and brought the 2 ends of the towel to her belly button. I tighten the towel around her and slipped one end in behind the other, my hand pressed between the towel and her lower abdomen. An image of me unwrapping the towel and taking of her bikini bottom popped into my head and I felt my manhood swell again. A let go of her towel and quickly wrapped the other towel I grabbed around my waist. I noticed another smile on Malaika’s face.

"I'm going inside to take a shower. Arhaan and other friends should be back soon with lunch."

Her voice snapped me out of my fantasy world and I walked into the house behind her. She walked toward her bedroom and I walked toward the guest room bathroom.

[Image: Malaikaarora.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like sanjaysara's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Sex stories of indian Actresses - by sanjaysara - 04-04-2020, 04:45 PM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by sanjaysara - 04-04-2020, 04:49 PM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Kallu - 04-04-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Danny722 - 10-04-2020, 10:08 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 13-04-2020, 10:28 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Nutcrack - 13-04-2020, 08:52 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Danny722 - 13-04-2020, 09:45 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by King1996 - 07-05-2020, 11:05 AM