Incest Chatting helps Nikhil to get his mom
Dear Friends and all incest lovers let me share my one of favourite story. All credit goes to original writer.
Please give comment if u like
I used to spend a lot of time on the computer in our house because of work. But as my son Nikhil started growing up, he started getting interested in the computer too. Initially, he would wait patiently, but grudgingly for me to finish with the computer, before he could start working on it. But by the time he became 16 years old, he became more demanding. And kept saying that he needed the computer more than me, as he had to use it to discuss his school homework with his classmates over the internet. Being a father, and that too a doting father, I had to give in most of the times. And if ever Nikhil would throw a fuss, my wife used to take his side only. Slowly over days, the situation reversed, and I had to wait for my son to finish with the computer before I could start working.
One of these days, I had to urgently use the computer to send an official report to my office through email. But Nikhil was on it. And I couldn’t wait any longer.
“Beta, I need it urgently” I told my son “Just give the computer to me for 15 minutes and I will give it back to you after that”
“Dad, please I can’t give it to you now” he replied
“Nikhil, I am not joking” I said more sternly “ I always leave the computer to you, but I need it now”
“Oh Dad, you are sometimes so painful” he said, and put the screen off “ Take the computer, I am going out to meet Ajay”
“Learn to talk properly to your father” I scolded him
But my words fell on deaf years. He didn’t even bother about me.
“Ma, I am going to Ajay’s house, “ he screamed out
“Nikhil, eat something and go” My wife insisted
“No Ma, I am not hungry now” Nikhil replied and slammed the door shut, as he left
I was watching my son’s behavior and was getting irritated.
“Jyoti, he is going to go out of hand like this” I told my wife “You have to be more strict with him. He doesn’t even know how to talk to me”
“c’mon Ajit, his age is like that” said my wife with a smile “ He will be ok”
“Hopefully” I said.
Jyoti walked up to me with a cup of coffee for me “Don’t be so angry, my dear hubby.” She said with a smile “He is our son after all, where else in the world can he demand ? And you know all his friends have their own computers. Why don’t you get the office laptop and use it and let this be his completely ?”
My wife was a smart woman. She always liked to lighten things and find solutions.
“Maybe I should do that “ I replied
By then I had calmed down and gave Jyoti a kiss. She was 37, but yet llooking so pretty. She was simple yet so arousing in a way. She was educated and career driven yet so homely. She was fair and slim but had meat at the right places. I was leching at my own wife ! My body began to stir ! She noticed it in my eyes as she naughtily smiled back.. I kissed her again, but this time on her lips. She responded but began to laugh.
“what about your report” she asked me puzzled
“Oh shit” I said, as I looked at the watch. “God, I am late. I have to send it within 15 minutes”
And I started working on the report.
I did manage to send it within 15 minutes and was quite relaxed and in a better mood after that.
“Ok, lets give our son a surprise” I told Jyoti
[+] 2 users Like sensoustongue's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Chatting helps Nikhil to get his mom - by sensoustongue - 04-04-2020, 11:49 AM