Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
I had turned 19 by the time I gave my All India Entrance Examinations, and waved goodbye to the coaching school.

My mom welcomed me back home with a hug, and told me I have turned into a smart young man. I was never a touchy person, and always tried avoiding hugs, and even good night kisses at home. And for the very same reason, my mother's hug sent shock-waves through my body.

I had no plans to lust for her, but I could not resist acknowledging the fact I felt her boobs crush on my chest, as she hugged me. I feared I would end up wanting her, again.

My mother had cooked all my favorite food, and I ate all of it. I spent the evening unpacking, with the help of my mother, and settling down in my room.

My mother had so much to talk about, and by the time she finally said good night, and left my room, it was well past 1:00 AM. I was so tired, I fell asleep immediately.

Two hours later, I found myself waking up with a very bad headache, and completely wet boxers. I was too exhausted to move, until I realized I had an orgasm while sleeping, and my boxers were drenched in my sticky white cum.

I could not believe I had a wet dream. I had not had one in a very long time.

As I forced myself out of the bed, to clean and change my boxers, it struck me that I had dreamed of fucking my own mother. I had ejaculated dreaming about cumming inside my mother's pussy.

I felt like hit on the head, and it was taking me too much time for me to come back to my senses.

I did not know if I just wanted to be in the dream, or if I was still in it. I could still feel my dick sliding in and out of my mother's wet pussy. I could still feel my tongue inside my mother's mouth. I could still feel my hands on my mother's bare boobs.

It felt so real, I could not believe it was just a dream. It was so intense, I could still feel her skin rubbing against mine.

All I could do was lie on my bed, still in my wet boxers, as I tried recollecting the dream.

My mother, in her green satin nighty, sat on my lap with her face facing mine. The thin spaghetti straps, on the right side of her nighty, were conveniently untied, to have one of her busty milky breasts out in the open, waiting for her son to start sucking his own mother's hard nipples.

Her knee-length nighty, was raised up to her hips, and I had my hands on her thick round ass-cheeks. I groped her firm butt, and as I started moving my fingers towards her virgin ass-hole, she forced her face onto mine, with animalistic lust, and kissed my lips with extreme passion.

She was longing for it, and she could not wait anymore. I kissed her back with equal fervor, pushing my tongue inside her mouth, tasting her for the first time.

My mother's libido was at it's peak, as she lifted her hips, took my hard cock in her hand, and sat on it, pushing my erect meat inside her mature love hole. She was so wet, I could feel my dick easily slide inside her pussy, as she moaned loudly.

Very soon I was fucking my mother in the FACE-OFF Position. She was riding my dick with such greed and excitement, it looked like she lived all these years just to have her son back inside her pussy.

She moved her hips around in a circular motion, grinding my dick against her pussy walls, making sure every inch of her cunt got to feel her son's young hard cock.

I was aroused beyond words could explain, and I was biting & kissing her sexy creamy neck, licking & groping her boobs. I wanted to leave bite marks all over body. I wanted to own my mother's thick body.

We continue fucking and my mother was now riding my cock even harder. She was nearing an orgasm, and she wanted me to cum inside her too. I found myself lifting my thighs to push my dick deeper inside her, and just seconds later I could feel hot slimy liquid over the entire length of my dick.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH", my mother moaned, as she had an intense orgasm. She was still ejaculating, and her wet juices were flowing out of her pussy, onto my body.

My mother was exhausted, and she collapsed against my body. She wrapped her hands around me, and started kissing me on my neck. I was still pushing my dick in and out of her pussy, when I heard the sound of my dad's car enter inside the compound.

For a second, I stay shocked, only to hear my mom tell, "CUM INSIDE ME BABY, MAKE MUMMY YOURS".

There I was in my dad's room, sitting naked at the edge of my dad's bed and fucking my dad's wife. And even as I heard him get out of the car and close the door, I could not pull my cock out of my mom's pussy and leave the room. Instead I continued fucking her harder, making her moan with greater pleasure.

"NOW BABY... NOW!! CUM INSIDE MUMMY. CUM INSIDE MUMMY'S SLUTTY PUSSY... LET DADDY SEE YOUR CUM LEAKING OUT OF MUMMY'S PUSSY!!" my mother screamed as my dad rang the door bell.

I could not hold back any longer, and my mom's words had pulled the trigger. I was shooting thick hot cum inside my mom's pussy, and I could feel my load fill her hole.

My dad continued to ring the door bell, and I continued shooting semen deep inside mom's pussy.

I was leaking as I finished recollecting the dream. I was rock hard, but yet felt completely shaken. I couldn't sleep either. All I could see when I closed my eyes, was my mother jumping on top of me, and I had no idea when I fell asleep.

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 02-04-2020, 06:29 PM