Poll: What type of incest relationship do you like?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mother and Son
41.76%
38 41.76%
Father and Daughter
8.79%
8 8.79%
Brother and Sister
17.58%
16 17.58%
Uncle's, Aunties and Nephews
7.69%
7 7.69%
All in the Family
24.18%
22 24.18%
Total 91 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Incest Pass -e- Parda (Ik Be Misal Kahani)
(24-03-2020, 05:55 AM)DRAGON WOLF Wrote: I don't know whether the readers who have replied here are reading your story properly or not. But I have read all the updates. As I promised that I will give honest and genuine feedback. So here I am giving my few cents on the story.

1) Mother son incest is your choice. But the scene of Parveen and Altaf interaction is not realistic. Parveen is a mother , atleast more mature , so how come she so easily fall on her son.

2) The details of the story are commendable but they fall flat when the premise of the story is predictable. Like how many times the readers have read incest stories where due to accident or any other incident mom-son or bro-sis come close to each other. Means there is nothing creative in the plot.

Reply -
Bilkul Sahi keha pardhan ,the thing that u wrote isn't even criticism but actual stuff. Mai bilkul ehi Soch reha k naale te oh Maa munde de seyani as the naalo ehni jaldi munde utte digg rahe aa ov sirf ik scene Karke ? . Socheya writer reply ta changga devega par Jo gall ehne apni starting vich Kahi dusre writers baare eh ta usto v utte lagg reha. Mai reply to baad story padhni hi bannd krti aa . Eve swaad nhi aunda jehre Apne aap nu bahle seyane samjhde. Bss ik like aundi kehni aap likh lo ?.  Baaki bohat stories aa , aapa kehra saale saara din Raat ehi krna.  
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pass -e- Parda (Ik Be Misal Kahani) - by Neo_ - 21-03-2020, 09:40 PM
RE: Pass -e- Parda (Ik Be Misal Kahani) - by solo - 23-03-2020, 02:19 PM
RE: Pass -e- Parda (Ik Be Misal Kahani) - by Neo_ - 23-03-2020, 04:42 PM
RE: Pass -e- Parda (Ik Be Misal Kahani) - by SamAce - 02-04-2020, 01:28 PM