Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
CHAPTER-8_EPISODE-10

Vikrant opened Kiran’s handbag after she insisted him to do so. He found a few very interesting things in her bag. There was a leather whip, handcuffs, a ball gag, rope and few dildos.

“So, you went shopping for your little pleasure toys, huh,” Vikrant asked after he put her bag back on the table and turned towards her.

“It’s a new city for me, hardly anyone knows me here so it's quite very safe for me to buy my sex toys from here, but why are you putting it down. At least get the whip” Kiran pleaded.

“shut up you slut……..Bitch…don't you dare to teach me what to do.” Vikrant said after he pulled her hair and squeezed her boobs hard and pulled her to kiss her. He sucked her lips like it was the last time he was going to kiss her. Kiran was responding as well as she kissing him back.

Vikrant pulled out of kiss after some time and then he pushed her and made her lay down on the sofa on her back. Her hair was messy, eyes were shining with anticipation while her lips were shining with his saliva. Her heartbeat was up and her heavy blossom were heaving seductively with every breath she took. Her stomach seems like a plain field as her breast stood as heavy mountains.

Vikrant started to feel thirsty as he moved his eyeballs on her body and his eyes only stops when they see the little well on her stomach. Well, he was thirsty and her navel was just a little well for him to drink from and satisfy his thirst.

Kiran’s body shivers after Vikrant sat down next to the sofa and placed his one hand on her waist and pushed his starving tongue in her navel. Vikrant moved his tongue all around in her navel and sucked from it as if her navel was filled with honey. She moved her legs restlessly as Vikrant continued to suck from her navel.

“Remove your saree…..whore,” Vikrant said with disdain after he decided to stop sucking her navel.

Kiran get up and quickly removed her saree while Vikrant searched for something in her bag. She removed her saree as well as her blouse and petticoat.  She was sitting in front of him just in pair of black lingerie when she saw him taking out leather whip from her bag.

[img][Image: 142954353_screenshot_2020.png][/img]

Kiran knew what was going to happen next and she was actually waiting for this movement. She positioned herself in the sofa in a way that now her hands were on sofa's backrest while her tight big tight ass now was in Vikrant’s sight and hitting range.

“Good girl……..learning fast, but you are still a bitch. Bithch who regularly insulted me in front of the whole office. Now I will show you how much it hurts” Vikrant said and then strike the whip on her perfectly shaped ass.

“aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Kiran screamed as Vikrant hit her with the leather whip. Soon there were lots of marks of the whip on her uncovered part of ass. Vikrant pulled her panty down and saw that even the part covered by her panty had whipping marks.

“Spread your ass” Vikrant ordered her and get the dildo out of her bag while she does so. It was a remote-controlled dildo. As he turned towards Kiran, he saw her spreading her ass for him. Her brownish red asshole was looking so alluring while her pussy was all wet with her juices.

“aaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Kiran shrieked, as soon as Vikrant pushed the dildo in her tight asshole. Her anus was so tight that he was able to push only half of the dildo in.
Kiran’s pussy was leaking love juices like a leaking tap and the misty smell coming out of her pussy was so intoxicating. Vikrant felt a little tired after doing the hard work of whipping her naughty ass and then pushing the dildo in her ass so now he wanted to taste something. He tilted her head down until her lips were on her clit.

[img][Image: 142955465_634147_11big.jpg][/img]

“aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Kiran moaned as Virkant kissed her clit and then started to move his tongue from the base of her vagina to her clit. Kiran kept moaning as Virkant feasted on her pussy. He sucked her like it was the only thing left in the world.

“Suckkkk it na…..why you stopped” Kiran asked him when he stopped licking her down there.

“You enjoying it bitch????” Vikrant asked sarcastically.

“Yeahhhh……..do it na” Kiran pleaded.

“You had enough fun. Now its my turn, slut. Turn around and suck my dick now” Vikrant whispered in her ear as he pulled her hair.

“uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh……..okay…..leave my hair…..i will suck your cock” Vikrant left her hair as she agreed.

Kiran turned towards Vikrant and smiled at him. Her eyes was speaking loudly as how much she was loving doing it with him. Now it was the time to return the favour so she get down from the sofa and then pulled his shorts and underwear down.

Vikrant’s dick was rock hard. Kiran covered it in her palm and looked at it. Last night she was fucked with the very same cock but she hadn’t seen it properly. Kiran was amazing with his cock size. Last night Vikrant had pushed his dick several times in her mouth but every time she pretended to suck unwilling but now she was desperate to take his strong dick in her mouth and lick his balls. Kiran was bending in front of Vikrant but then she decided to sit down on the sofa so that she can suck his steely cock well.

“aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo” as soon as Kiran’s ass touched sofa she started screaming in pain. Dildo which Vikrant had pushed in her ass was now fully in her ass as she sits on the sofa. Kiran was lost in his dick so much that she even forget that half of the dildo was still out of her asshole.

Vikrant pushed his dick in Kiran’s mouth as the tear rolled down from her eyes. She was in pain, serious pain but that’s was she loved so, despite eyes shedding lots of tears, she felt a sense of satisfaction in her heart. She sucked him very well as she pushed the skin on the head of dick back and licked the pre-cum leaking from the slit of his dick.

Kiran was a mature woman who knew very well how to suck a man well and pleasure him. She played with his balls as she rolled her tongue around his dick’s head and then it in her mouth and sucked it like a lollypop. It turned out that she quite an expert in giving blowjob. Her expertise in blowjob made Vikrant fill her mouth with his cream quickly.

“aaaaaahhhhhh………..loved it. You are so good” Vikrant said after settling down beside her on the sofa.

“Thanks” Kiran replied after swallowing his cum.

“Well…now tell me what made you like  the 'pain', tell me your story”

“You don’t need to know,” Kiran said after wiping her face with a tissue.

Instead of replying her  Vikrant pick up the dildo’s remote from the table. As soon as he turned it on, Dildo started to grind in her ass and she was in complete pain.

“Stop it…stop it now…..I will tell you my story” Kiran yielded to him.
[+] 4 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 31-03-2020, 07:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM