Poll: Do You want Supriya to get Fucked by Aditya ??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
80.00%
16 80.00%
No
20.00%
4 20.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

U turn in Supriya's Life..2 - Continue..
On her way to home Supriya was thinking about Doc. How he was flirting with her and she was enjoying flirting of that old man.
He was behaving childish really, so cute ..
On her way back she did quick shopping and reached home along with kids and Aditya.
She was tense how she make him understand not to self pleasure himself and if he is existed than what she suppose to do, as doctor was asking saliva, women,.. in hurry of her check up she didn’t understood what he want to say and she promise him that she will take care about it.. Ohhh god.. what I am into.. how I will manage things… what happened when Anand will come to know about all this development…. How Devendra will react when he comes to know that because of her, his sons health is getting poor.... ahhh god.. help me out to move out of this situation.
Aditya notice that she is tensed and on the way she didn’t speak with him. She still there in her room. He was wondering what exactly is in her mind. Anand will be home and he won’t get chance to speak with her. Thinking that he knock on her door.
Aditya :-- are you ok Angel…
Supriya :-- yes Adi.. got fresh and changing.. coming out soon.
Aditya :-- ok I am preparing tea for both of us, come out soon.. “ok Adi” thank you… sweetiiee. She was happy with his gesture and service.
She was tired to prepare food hence gave call to her husband
Supriya :-- where are you Anand,
Anand :-- Suppi.. I am on my way.. when did you reached home..
Supriya :-- Just an hour back .. around 7, 7:30 pm.
Anand :-- Oh .. so late… why it took so much time…
Supriya :-- ahhh.. nothing serious, doc was busy in some surgery hence got late and in return went for small shopping. Can you please bring parcel I am too tired to cook..
Anand :-- yes, yes.. you told me about shopping and don’t worry will bring parcel.. take rest will be there in an hour so.. .suppi getting call from boss will call you.
Devendra :-- howz your day buddy,
Anand :-- it was great sir, just drop Tanya, and going to hotel to take parcel as supriya got tired.
Devendra :-- ohhh.. poor soul… covey my sorry to her… she is really gem.
Anand :-- Sure sir and don’t worry, check up was done and everything is alright.,
Devendra :-- yeh .. Just had a word with doc. I too got relaxed hearing this… Seriously thanks to both of you…
Anand :-- no need to say that sir…
Devendra :- so on first day itself you dropped her home, good progress… hahahah.
Anand :-- Shyly… what sir.. there is no such thing.. we got late hence offered her lift.
Devendra :-- She is hot.. don’t you think.
Anand :-- yes she is.. but also she is very good in nature and supporting lot for this project.
Devendra :-- Good Anand… keep doing good work.. sky is your limit.. all the best .. good night.
Anand :-- it is all because of you … thank you sir and good night..
Devendra called house keeping agency and hired 2 maid,their timing would be from 4 P.m to 8 P.m
Mean while at home ;--
Aditya got happy hearing she called her sweetie. He went to kitchen and prepared tea and came out.. and looking at her he got disappointed finding her wearing gown. She also notice that he got disappointed.
Aditya move and kept cup on table, she was sitting on 3 seater sofa, and preferred to sit on single sit one.
Aditya :-- You promised…
Supriya :-- Teasinig him, what promised, what I have done now.
Aditya :-- off.. you promised that you will not wear this gown in morning itself.. you don’t trust me and don’t keep your promise. Making sad face.
Supriya :-- areee baba.. Anand already knew that I bought this, if he sees me not wearing this than he will get bad feeling… and which promise I didn’t kept apart from this and for this also there is reason.
Aditya :-- In bus, ..amm I asked you to fulfil my wish but you went to sleep.
Supriya :-- I fulfil your promise Aditya, I was lying there as per your wish..
Aditya :-- but you were not awake, so was not making any senses.
Supriya :-- ok .. so what you want, Instead of sleeping with husband you want me to start sleeping in night with you… hmmm..
Aditya :-- You need to fulfil you promise.. I don’t know what you do..saying so he took empty cup in his hand and went to kitchen and started washing them.
Supriya saw that he is taking care of her, washing utensils, preparing tea she also went to kitchen. He sensed she was standing behind…
Supriya stood behind him and hug him lovingly, and kissed on his chicks.
He was still not showing interest.
Supriya…:-- ok my baby is angry on me.. saying so she pressed her boobs more into his back..she put her hand on his chest and searching his nipple above her t-shirt… once found she started scratching it.. then took both of his nipple and pinch it hard..
Aaaaiiii supiiiiiiii, its paining…
Supriya :-- now you know how much pain I am bearing on daily basis. She turn around him. Holding his face and .. baby If you want I will fulfil your desire.. please have patience. Okk…
Aditya got happy and grabbed his head started kissing her … both were involved in dip kiss..he pinched her nipple hard … ammm… she muffled … as he was kissing her..
Supriya pushed him… “ enough for now.. Anand will be here any time” saying so she ran out, Aditya also ran behind her but same time door bell rang.
Supriya was about to wash utensils, Aditya asked her to take rest and feed baby as he might be hungry… She was very hungry and went to her room and locked it from inside.. she removed her gown and sat on bed and started feeding baby… in 15, 20 minutes baby went to sleep. Anand was working on laptop as soon as he saw baby is sleeping. He dragged supriya to bed…
She was wearing skin colour bra and pantie, colour was matching with her body. He removed her pantie and in one stroke he moved in her cannel, she was not prepared for that .. she stop him but he was too arosed to stop, since noon he was keeping his hard on.
Supriya :-- aahhhh .. anand its paining .. I am dry.. atleast have some foreply first.. ahaa anand..
Anand was not in mood.. he not even opened bra, no kissed .. started drilling her… with in few stroke he ejaculated in her and roll back and with in 5 minute he drifted to sleep.
Supriya got angry on hhimm… how could he so selfish.. and again he slept like he don’t care about her… Anand was done but leaving her wife high and dry.
There was knock on door. Coming Aditya.. wait.
She wore full length t-shirt and mini length short and came out.
Aditya :-- Wow you look sexy in this dress.. in low voice.
She felt shame and didn’t know why she came out wearing this dress.
Supriya :-- lets go, its medication time..
Aditya open gate of his bedroom, as soon as she entered, she remember that both husband wife use to come to this room when every they need a fuck.. now .. and sat on bed.
Aditya latched door from inside and sat beside her..
Aditya :-- What happened supp…. You are sad.
Supriya :-- nothing .. just thinking something..lets get started with treatment saying so she removed her t-shirt completely and lay back on bed and closed her eyes.
Aditya got shocked with her action.. for treatment she never did and he also notice that she is in deep thought. He also removed his t-shirt and short along with his underwear and came top of her…
He pushed his dick on her pussy, she was already wet, she spread her legs and adjusted him in between and she closed her eyes and allowed him to access her lower portion to drill above her micro mini shorts. He pushed his hand beneath and removed her bra hook, he was not able to open it even after trying for few times, she got furious move her upper body and rested it on both elbow. He moved out and sat in middle of bed resting his back on bed wall, keeping pillow behind and drag her above him, above his lap keeping her legs either side of him. Now he is able to open her blouse and removed it out of her body in second. He opened her long hair which tied in bun.
She kept his both her hand behind his head and moved her breast to his mouth.. he started sucking it and she started moving her hips on his tool… she was getting high with each movement, with each suck.. soon both of boobs were empty.. he bite her on her nipples which she is enjoying and moving her ass back then front then upward… she was feeling all of his length.. he is playing with her boobs and put both his hands on her ass chicks above her cloths… she moved her hand behind and took his one hand and push it inside her shorts… he was happy and put other one also insider her shorts and started pressing her ass chicks. He was enjoying pressing naked ass.. she moved her head and started kissing her passionately, she chew his lips and with in few seconds she moaned in his lips and took his upper lip in between his teeth and bite it there.. her orgasm was intense and she was flowing and flowing.. she didn’t realize that she bites him so hard and lay there for minute or two. Without saying single word she moved out and left his room wearing her t-shirt only. She left her bra there itself.
Aditya loose his eraction with bite on his lips, he was in pain but was also confuse with behaviour of hers. He also notices that she was lost somewhere, thinking that he wore his dress and off to bed and slept.
Anand woke up, around 6 in morning , he had a dream that Tanya was sitting beside him in office with her top and bra above her boobs and he was sucking her boobs and Devendra caught them red handed.. fearing that he woke up.. he dick was full in size, he looked supriya, he t-shirt was above her naval and was wearing tiny shorts, he moved and removed her shorts and move her t-shirt and started sucking her boobs. She was in sleep and tired hence not stopped him to explore her body… for some time he suck her boobs and put her lips on her pussy and lapped it for 5-6 times so that it get wetter and pushed his tool insider her…she opened her eyes as felt pain, her husband was standing on floor and he dragged her till the corner of bed, her legs were resting on her forearms and he was inside her and drilling her, she got exited and started moving her ass matching his thrust and got mini orgasm and closed her eyes and enjoying his deep thrust, when she was about to reach peak of orgasm Anand loaded his cum and moved out.
Supriya :-- Shouting.. Why you are behaving so selfish, this is third time like this, you are being selfish, don’t you think that I also need some moment to enjoy it.. you just want to penetrate and pull, push thing inside me and cum inside me. you even not taking care that I am enjoying it or not, you not concern if I gets pregnant again then what, I cannot consume pill because it will effect our baby and Aditya’s health. Bla .. bla.. blaa… she was continue cursing him.. and went to bathroom to get fresh.
Anand got angry on her, as soon as she move out he went to bathroom and got ready to office and left banging door behind him in angry.
Sound of door was so loud that her baby woke up and started crying.. she took him tried to feed him but he was not sucking him and crying.. she was trying best to calm him down but he was scared and nothing helping her to make him from stop crying.
Aditya woke and saw this, he took baby from her and took him out and went to take round, she was concern about her baby, in 15 min he was back with baby sleeping on his shoulder.. he lay baby on her bedroom and came out.
She was crying, he sat beside him, and took her on his hug and asked her ..
Aditya ;-- What happened baby.. you also want to go out on my shoulder like little baby went out with me.. hmmmm
supriya smiled while crying on his joke and hit her playfully on his chest.
Supriya :-- why you are so nice to me, one day you also fight with me, saying so she started crying again.
Aditya :-- Yes, that’s true.. I will definitely fight with you but will ensure that you don’t cry with that fight. Hmmmm I love you Baby
Supriya :-- hmmm… she stopped crying and I Love you sweetie… and kissed on his chicks. Got and get fresh I will prepare tea for both of us.
He took brush out and moved to kitchen basin as don’t want to leave her alone.. as soon as he entered brush in his mouth, it pained him lot… Aaaaiii…aaahhh…in pain
Supriya :-- what happened baby… she looked him, and found his upper lip was totally swollen.. how my god .. what happened adi… your lips..she remembered that it was her bite him there… ohhhh god… oh god… sorry babay ,.. there were tears in her eyes.. she moved her lips and kissed there.. aahhh .. its paining suppi… aaiiii. Sorry adi… can I call doctory.
Aditya :-- and what will tell him that you bite me.. even if you will not tell he will understand… see you stamped your teeth marks on my upper lips, any one can see. That… ohhh shit… that why I thought why that aunty was looking at me like this… oh shiit…
Supriya laughed.. wait here itself.. she moved out brought hankey with him, she put some ice cube in it and asked him to put it on his lips…
He sat there putting ice cube wrapped in hakey… he was moaning…
Supriya :-- Now need to give rest to your lips for 1-2 days … poor boy.. now you know its difficult to handle me…when I am high…
Aditya :-- I know you were high yesterday, but you were lost somewhere… since we came back from hospital you are lost… are you alright… are you hiding something with me related to my health ??
Supriya :-- there is nothing related to your health, except doc advice, that you are not allowed to self pleasure to yourself, that’s it… she gave him cold lassi.. and tea for herself and sat on dining table along with him
Aditya :-- that’s it. ? who the hell he is to decide what should I do or not, he is poking his head on my personal mommmm…aaaiiii .. he mistakenly bite his lips… and was in pain..
Supriya :-- its not like that, he is concern about your health, if you do self pleasure than my feeding to you doesn’t make any sense.. if you are sexsully high call me… I will bite your lips and you will forgot about your self pleasure… hahahahah.
Aditya :-- hahaha.. making joke on me… aahhhh… I am in pain because you bite me.. and now laughing on me…. tell me clearly..what he said..
Supriya narrated him entire thing…and said “ I am going today again to meet him to understand how he want me to help you out.. You and kids will remain here itself..i will be back in 2 hrs. ok.
Saying so she dialled doc. Number.. Supriya’s number flashed on his mobile, immediately he attended his call
Doc. :-- Yes Supriya, I am glad that you called me today.. I am sure my day will be excellent today.
Supriya :-- Ohh thank you Doc. Good morning… actually I want to meet you today and wanted to discussed about how to keep away Aditya from hmmmm
Doc. :-- I understood what you want to say.. you can come any time.. you want.. I will be always free for you… so who all are coming with you and at what time I expect you to be here.
Supriya :-- ammm , 3 Pm , hope its ok with you… and no no I will be alone as its not good to take adi and baby with me daily out, as they are already tired from long journey they had so all will be stay at home itself.
Doc. “—that great suppi… ahhh can’t wait to meet you.. so I can called it our date as well..ahahaha.. please don’t say no..
Supriya :-- ok doc. Will be there at 3 Pm thanks for your gesture.. she don’t want to give hint to Aditya what exactly they are talking..
Doc. :-- Thanks and please wear black sari if you can… you will look gorgeous in it… ahhh… please..
Supriya :-- Ok doc.. noted will be there ..please be available. Bye and good day.. saying so she disconnected call.
With just talk she got wet ….
Aditya smell something fishy but when she spoke in front of him, he trashed his thought but idea of she going alone not liked it.
Aditya :-- let me also come with you, I will get bored.
Supriya :-- What will you tell others about stamp on your lips.. doc knows that you are staying with me and he will come to know what happened your lips. Second. We need to think about both child as well..please understand .. I know you will take care of them saying so she kissed him on his forehead.
Aditya :-- you bite me and I am getting punished to stay back home… its ok.. I will stay here and will take care of both children.
She followed her routine feeding Aditya and kid, she also extracted milk and fill bottle for baby. And wore black saree with transparent blouse and of course black sexy lingerie she bought recently.
When Aditya saw her, his jaw dropped, “ oh my god” … wow suppi…you look so hot and yummy.. said Aditya.
Supriya :-- thank you Aditya … I kept bottle inside bedroom on table.. and please do take care of yourself and both children. Please give call if you face any problem.. take care saying so she left.
Sharp at 2:50 PM she was sitting in front of doc. He already asked his head nurse to postponed all appointments till 6 PM and luckily there were few cases only and none of patient are waiting outside.
Mean while at Office :--
Anand reached office and moved to his cabin staff wished him but he didn’t paid and attention nor replied to any one.. Tanya was standing with team member and was briefing them about project, she also notice anand behaviour, she briefed team about work and planned and moved in cabin.
Tanya :-- Good Morning Ananadd… “ Good Morning” ..he replied but tone was bit rude.
Tanya :-- So rude Aanand, she came behind him and started pressing his head.. he feel sponge on back of his head and closed his eyes… he feel relaxed, she was combing his hair and with in few second his anger was gone..he turn around his chair and faced her.
Anand :-- Why you are so nice to me, tanya… looking her in his eyes… she felt his pain,… she put his head on her blossom …and hugged her.. he also put his hand around her back.
Instantly he got hardon and adjusted his took over his pant… Tanya saw it and smiled.
Tanya :-- Some is getting restless … hmmm saying she was about to move but anand pulled her back..
Tanya :-- Anand we are in office any one can barged in.. please leave..
He was so happy listening to her that she doesn’t have any problem he is hugging her but she is concern about if any comes to cabin. He kissed on her both breast, she moved away instantly and moved towards coffee table to prepare tea.. she fund some ones step coming towards cabin.
With in few second cabin door got open one of their Junior came in.. she handed over file to Anand.
Anand saw her cleavge when she bent down to give him file, she also caught Anand staring at her cleavage and stood straight.
Anand :-- whats your name, .. Sir Priyanka… she replied ..
Anand :-- Wow Priyanka look gorgeous … she smiled on his comment and said thank you Sir.
Anand :-- Please call me Anand, and tell all other member as well not to call him sir and ..We are team and need to work as team… ok… he smiled looking at her .. Ok Sir.. (she bit her red tongue between her white teeth… it looked hot to him..) sorry Aanandd.. Good Day.. saying so she left cabin with broad smile on her face.
Anand :-- Did you see that Tanya… did you saw smile on her face… she left smiling… saying so he stood up.
Tanya :-- Yes you did, great job on first try.. she was flattered. And I bet she will come more frequently in this room.. I bet..… but control your eyes Anand… you were inside her top…saying so she laughed on him..
Anand took her and embrace her and said in her ears.. it is because of you baby… thank you.. thank you and kissed on her chicks.. as don’t dare to kissed on her lips.
She tap on his shoulder .. and said “ Anand control please, you are making me to loose my control..
Anand ;-- I want you to loose control.. I want to see you loose control… kissed on her neck..
She moved away and started preparing tea, soon both were having tea.. there was pin drop silence..
They got call from Devendra on intercom, Anand picked up..
Devendra :--Both of you go and visit factory today itself and check arrangement and also asked him to move 4 person to factory with immediate effect to supervise work.
They called all 4 team member and asked them to report factory from today itself.
Anand and Tanya both headed to Factory, by late evening the got free from work.. arranged every thing and Anand reported to his boss.
Both were working with out eating any thing and now feeling starved.
Anand :-- You must be hungry, lets catch up some bite, I know one good resto and bar with good ambiance. Lets go there, you will feel relaxed.
Soon they entered bar, ground floor having large hall with open sitting arrangement, he took her to first floor as there is facility to seat in privacy.. hotel owner created small cabins for couple and for family group max of 6.
They moved in couple cabin, in which there was 2 seat sofa at one side and at other long table to serve meal and drinks. Anand press the bell, soon waiter was there to take order. The order Red wine and light meal. Soon ordered arrived waiter went out and closed sliding door. There was red bulb above gate of that cabin which means occupied and it was not allowed for staff to enter cabin until and unless bell rings. Means that there was complete privace.
Tanya :-- Nice place Anand.. actually normally I hate crowded place, but this place is seriously very good. I am impressed with your choice.
Anand :-- Thank you Tanya, mean while he pored red wine and handed over glass to tanya
Cheers, both gulped down half glass, in one shift motion. They chit chat on different topics and almost emptied bottled.
Anand :-- Thank you Tanya… I feed I found great friend.. 12 years I spent and never ever sat with any of my office my colleague nor with friends. Saying so he grabbed her hand..
Tanya :-- Infact i never know in 5 years that you are so good, and I am glad that I am your friend, or can say more than friend. Saying so she moved her lips on his.
In seconds both started kissing each other with more aggression as there is no tomorrow.. he pulled her on his laps and moved his hand behind her and pushed her body on his chest. Both were painting heavy and wanted to melt in each other. They madly kissing each other, anand moved his hand removed her shirt from her skirt and tried to move up.. it was tight, he tried to open her shirt, he was happy to see that she is wearing shirt with push button, in one shift motion he opened all bottons of her shirt and her milky white boobs was infront of him in white bra… moved his hand to her boobs and started measuring above her bra, he move her bra up and both of her pigeons are free now.. he got mad looking at her booth boobs they are challenging gravity force as without support of bra they were firm and strong, like no one has touched them. He put his hand on her boobs and was circling around it, her nipple was hard and pointed he took between his index finger and thumb and pulled them an inch and pinched it.. he moves his head and took ample of flesh in his mouth including nipple and started sucking it, he was trying to a take more and more of it.. she was also enjoying a lot helping him to feed her boobs in his mouth.. he moved his right hand on her crotch but immediately remove it and ask him not to touch there.. he rested his back on wall and asked her to sit on his lap putting it across, she sat on his lap and pushed another boob in his mouth, and put her hand on hi head and pushed more and more towards her boobs.. she was feeling restless and flowing juices from her little hole where no one has reached till date. He put his hand on her back, underneath her shirt and was exploring her naked back. He moved his hand on her ass and grabbed them firmly and moved her above his dick, she felt his dick and pushed more, he was filling pain on his dick but said nothing.. soon bell ranged in their room means that there bill is coming in 10 min. He sucked both of her boobs on last time with full energy and kissed on her nipple and pull down her bra and adjusted it, he started buttoning her shirt and moved his lips on her and put his tongue in his mouth and was exploring it..soon her shirt buttons are done, she was about to broke kissed as need to stand up, he was not ready to leave her lips both stood together without leaving each other lips, she undid button of skirt and pulled down skirt zip as to pushed her shirt inside her skirt.. as soon anand knew that she loosen her skirt, he moved his hand behind under her skirt and press her ass chicks very hard, with one hand she as holding her skirt and with other she was trying to move his hand away, he grabbed his pantie and put it up, which resulted pantie to roll between and ass chicks and put pressure and her pussy, he was pulling and leaving her pantie, and did it for 5-6 times and she reached her orgasm and took Anand lips in her mouth and sucked it very hard till her orgasm subsidise .. he pushed his shirt and inside skirt from all over , pulled zip up and put on button.
He sat beside him taking her in her arms and with love kissed him.. with lovingly she kissed him back.
Soon waiter arrived he paid him bill and tip and moved out hotel. He was holding her with waist and moved towards his car.
Once inside car
Anand :-- it was one of my best ever evening I spent
Tanya :- Mine too, I love this place, you and must say that you have skills. Hmmm
Anand :-- What about me, I am still on, looking at his dick..
Tanya :-- Ohhh baby still not slept.. bad luck..
Anand :-- Your baby did cried and slept…mine baby also want to cry but see … no once cared about it.
Tanya :-- Ieee… what cried.. and slept… shyly… it was your baby fault, when both were together the would have cried together, what to do and you are experience person on this, hence my baby cried and yours left dry.. ahahah.
Anand :- Very good.. me me next time, my will teach lesson to yours baby and she will cry and cry and cry….
Tanya :-- Ohh.. is it.. thank you for telling me … next time I won’t allow her tomeet your baby..ahaha
Soon her home arrived.. before she move out both look at each other and kissed each other for few second, she was the first to broke kiss, she look here and there and moved between his leg and kissed him there and said,.. sorry for keeping you dry today, will take care about you next time if gets chance again, saying so she gave several little, little bit across the length of his penies.. he was in cloud 9 , and kept his hand on her head, he wanted more but she reluctantly moved up and kissed again on his lips and said sorry baby … we are already at society.
Thank you for your wonderful pary… good night. “ good night “ with smile on his face.
He started his car and drove to his home…
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Supriya visit to Doctor.
On her way she was thinking why she is going there, she would have asked question to him over phone as well, ahhh I can do my sonography as well as again yesterday Anand came..
Sharp at 2:50 PM she was sitting in front of doc. He already asked his head nurse to postponed all appointments till 6 PM and luckily there were few cases only in late evening and none of patient are waiting now.
Doc. :-- Oh come in, please Supriya, what a present surprise Supriya that you cam here.. Oh my God!! You look so hot on this sareee…. Suppi… I am really happy to see you and very very happy that you wore saree I aksed you for.. thank you… Lets come inside, I have some preparation for over date.
[Image: blac-saree.jpg]
image hoster
She got shy and move along with him… he opened door it was completely dark, he came behind her and put his hand on her shoulder on naked skin and asked her to move slowly inside closing her eyes.. she felt his his warm breath on her neck, for unknown reason she is getting excited … in few step he asked her to stop, he pulled chair, made her stand at correct place and let her sit on chair. He whisper in her ears, just relaxed and don’t open your eyes .. his lips touched her ears. She started licking from down… there was sound of moving ..table and chair, she sense some he sat just beside him, his thigh was touching her thigh.. he lit candle up and asked her to open eyes..
She got really surprise and was impressed with his arrangement, bottle of wine was soaked in ice two half-filled wine glasses were there and a pasty and dry fruit plate was there. There was small gift wrap also. She put hands on her mouth in surprise..
She looked at him and he was smiling and waiting for her comment, there was spark in his eyes.
Supriya :-- thank you so much, it really feel like date know, I thought you are joking but .. I am speech less…
Thank you Supriya, By coming here and spending time with me, I am in your debt.
He took both glass and gave her, together they toasted and took sip from it.
Doc. : tell me what confusion you were having about adi treatment.
Supriya :-- You asked me to use saliva, what was that..?? how should I use saliva
Doc. :-- why did you ensure me that you will take care about this situation where as you were not sure what to do ??
Supriya :- I am doing so much and don’t want to get it wasted.
Doc. :-- Hmm.. can I tell you it later… if you don’t mind.. “ ok doc.” She replied.
There were talking about their personal life and soon half bottle was over.. Supriya was feeling little tipsy, as not that much exposed to alcohol. He refilled her glass saying that this one is last…
Doc. :-- Supriya, mmm yesterday I asked you one thing, and you said I missed golden chance.
She sense that where it is going now,,
Supriya :-- but you lost it na doc… time gown and now you won’t get it again…. smiling
Doc. Move to his left, she was sitting to his left, he took her face in hand her right hand, his hands were shaking… looking at his condition she felt bad, she moved left hand and kept above his hand, she put her face weight on her hand and kissed on his palm.
Doc. :-- can I kissed most beautiful female on earth.
Supriya :-- doc.. what you asking… ? you going mad…you asking kiss from a married woman
Doc. :-- Ohh what to do, you look so eatable, and want all of you.. I want to eat you all.. no one can resist to have you. And kissed on her cheek.
Supriya :-- What you doing doc.. you taking advantage of me now… ahhh teasing him… am I sweet dish or what that want to have all of me..
Doc. :--he move to closer to her right ear and kissed on her ear and sucked it all … you don’t know what you are.. I can tell you effect of yours on me.. saying so he moved down and kissed her on her neck ..
Her breathing started soaring, he place his right hand on his shoulder and lean back on chair and rested her head on chair to give him access to throughout her neck. now she also wants him to explore her more. She put his hand on his head and encourage her to kiss her more
Ahh doc..please don’t do that .please I am married and pushed his head on her neck .
He understood her state and started showering mild kisses throughout her neck from right to left and stopped at middle, his lips were just inches away from her cleavage, he moved his right hand on left shoulder and her sari pallu fell on ground exposing her most beautiful part her body covered in black blouse due to her heavy breathing her boobs moving up and down, that was the sight to see, he capture that moment in his mind and moved down and started licking entire expose skin. Once he got satisfied, he moved up bit by bit and reached till her lips, she was shivering so that her lips also. She was so aroused that she was shivering. She wanted to do bad things now.. her body is not in control, slow seduction was killing her.. it was almost 30 minutes that none of them spoke single word. She never experiences such slow seduction.
He moved up and slowly kissed her lips, than tilted her head to right and put his lips at both the end of her lower lips and sucked it hard, same he did with upper lips and then took both her lips together and sucked them very hard, he wanted to drink all juices from her rosy lips, he wanted to make it dry, more he suck more her lips getting read. Soon she started following him and took his lips one by one and suck them and lastly took both of lips together and sucked it hard.. Both open their mouth and started kissing with open mouth and exchanging saliva with each other, and it gave immense pleasure to both of them, both moaning in each other mouth.
Without breaking kiss he made her stand, switched on light and took her to sonography bed, he started removing her saree and she started unbuttoning his shirt and removed it from him, she also pulled his baniyan and toss it aside.. she hugged him while there lips never parted with each other, she was moving her hand all over his back. Finally he has to broke a kiss as wanted to see her in blouse and petticoat, but she was not leaving him, she pushed him more into her and kissing her entire face, neck, bald chest and took his nipple in her mouth and started sucking it., she did same with other.. he moaned … ahhh suuppiii.. you are amazing.. ahhh do it .. more…..she moved down and saw that his naval is also hair less, just like women, she liked it and took entire his naval in her mouth and suck it, she put her tongue in his naval and was circling there, she moved down, she moved back up and lock her lips and with his. He moved his hand and opened his blouse and without breaking kiss she helped him to remove it from her shoulder.. he pull knot of inner skirt and and it fell down..she is not caring know that one by one she is sheading cloth Infront of person who is not her husband and now standing in just in bra pantie.
He wanted to look at her so he move 2 step back to look at her,
[Image: Supriya-in-bra-and-pantie.jpg]
honda civic 0 60 mph
She again moved to him and like tigress she jumped on him and again started kissing madly to him, she is not leaving him for single second.

[Image: Wiithout-blouse-supriya.jpg]
Her mangoes look like this in black bra…
He moved his hand down and open his pant and moved down his pant along with his underwear..
He pulled it out from his ankle and was standing naked, he gropped his mangoes together. They were in good in size and even though she is lacting mother stiffness in her boobs were there..
He pulled down left cup and moved nipple out and started sucking it.
[Image: nippld-pokinb-through-bra.jpg]
As soon as he moved his head on her boobs, she reached height of pleasure which she never experience in her life. She moved her hand behind and open her bra and threw it aside, now both of her boobs were out from prison, she was now moaning loudly and started moving her ass, she was not able to stand now, her legs were shivering, entire body was in fire and she Is feeling that there is volcano inside her and going to explode soon, ahhh … again moved his head up and started deep sucking his lips, she was in so aggression that he felt pain in his lips and was surprise to see how she is behaving, he let her explore her mouth, he moved down her pantie, she also helped him to remove it but didn’t broke kiss, her moved one leg from her pantie and with other she kiked it out. Now both of them were naked, he put one of leg on stool kept beside and was rubbing her outer lips with his dick…she also pushed his hip on his meat,she wanted to feel him in, but he was teasing her moving just above her outer lips… she rubbed it 2-3 times, She dig her teeth on his shoulder and with moan she started jerking his hips and her entire body was jerking.. she was not able to see anything for few seconds, every thing was dark, .. volcano has erupted and hot lava was moving out from her body….
He moved her to bed and moved out and filled half, half glass of wine.
Doc. :-- You were amazing, I loved it…
She came back to normal, her breathing was also normal, she found herself sleeping naked, she tried to cover it by her hands but doc. Said “ no need to cover it” we did lot of thing and after break will finish what we started.”
Supriya :-- understood , Doc “ please I cannot do it” a.ammm.. doc. I will not take you in..
I am married and please understand…
Doc. :- few minute back you were ready to do it but now you are denying because you are done and satisfy . Don’t be so selfish.
Supriya,:-- sorry doc, I never intended to be selfish, I was very high and there was loose moment where I wanted it .. I was not in my senses… I am happy that you didn’t enter and saved me from the awekward situation post that… I would not like to meet you or see you in future.
To be honest you took me to real height of pleasure, I never reached to that peak with my husband.
Doc. :-- Ok I won’t force you and respect your feeling, please allow me to taste your juice and help me cum as well, as can’t go out keeping tent in pant.
She could not denied his respect, noded in yes and smiled.
He moved to her stomach and pored some wine in naval and started sucking it, he did it for some time than moved to her boobs and pored some and licked it there and suck it clean, he climbed on bed and sat on his chest and deeped his tool and place it near her mouth, for few second, she was looking at him and she was trying to find out excuse, but he was restless, he was rubbing his tool over her lips, again he dipped it in wine glass and push tip in her lips, in volunterly she open her mouth and he pushed it insider .. ahhh.. sight was great to see, housewife having dick of other man in her mouth,… with continue kissing her lips were red and were wrapped around his dick tightly, he pulled his dick again out, kept tip on her lips and very slowly he started pushing his dick in her mouth again, he wanted to see her taking his dick, his dick twisted in her mouth, he asked her to open mouth little bit, and pour few drops of wine on his dick, wine travelled entire length of shaft and reached tip of dick and suck him hard to drink it.. soon entire glass was empty, now Supriya was also sucking his dick without any hesitation, he pulled out his dick and change his position to 69, he wanted to taste her before he comes, he spread her legs and started licking and sucking her with passion, with sudden attacked she stop for some time but again was back to her work and started sucking her more passionately. He inserted his finger in her hole and above sucking her outer lips..
Soon he reached his peak and started humping her, he stop sucking her and fingering her, only thing both of their body was moving was his dick in his mouth like piston. She was also about to reached her climax but he stopped and she lay there still. In few stroke he reached his claimax and pushed his entire dick in her mouth, it touched her throat and started exploding load and loads of cum in her mouth, she was choke and wanted to move him from her mouth but was unable to do so gulped down all his cum..… he moved down from her body and thanks her for favour she has done. He handed over glass of wine to her. She gulped it down in one shot and started wearing her dress.
Soon both of them ready to move out, he gave her a gift pack, it was golden chain with heart pendant written “S” in it.
She loved it and said thank you. Both sat in office and behaving normal now.
Doc. :-- Hope you enjoyed my company and then you spent time with me.
Supriya :-- she was normal and asked about saliva thing in Aditya treatment,
Doc.:-- See Supriya, keep him away from things which aroused him, 2) you can kiss him on his lips while he do masturbation, last you need to jack him off while kissing him… or do any such erotic activity which triggered her excitement.
Its already 6 PM and she move out from hospital and went to home. She as still licking down but can’t do anything.
[+] 8 users Like talash23's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: U turn in Supriya's Life..Continue.. - by talash23 - 31-03-2020, 01:20 AM
RE: U turn in Supriya's Life..Continue.. - by sunitawife30 - 13-04-2020, 11:32 AM