Incest Adventures of my slutty sister
(29-03-2020, 08:57 PM)phantomxxx Wrote: Well as we were leaving,shreya was asked to be in touch and we booked our flight to delhi,on flight one elderly man was sitting besides her i could notice him brushing his hands besidesher and slightly enjoying her thighs,and my sister just smiled casually,we reached delhi and my mom greeted shreya,she sked me not to tell anything abt that incident.After few days again my sister got one whatsapp message from that "dubai ki party"after all she was asked to come at a posh five star hotel near the outskirts of the city,so she went but didnt take me along her,at first i was disappointed later on i got one text message from mohsin that every facility is being made for cctv.I used to chat dirty abt my sister with him regularly,it was a real thrill when he abused and poured dirty comments on shreya.

Later when i got the video recordings of her encounter,i could see a bald man of around 40 years of age, quite strong in built,what i saw was amazing as my sister was completely nude....and he was taking her interviewshe was casually talking to her regarding assignments and had put her hand over her back,she was giggling regularly and later the man threw her on the bed,and started kissing her passionately,starting from head,boobs and pussy

She was just moving her head side by side,but later he forced himself on her lips and deeply kissed her.she enjoyed and passed a sheepish smile,later he stood up and asked her to give blowjob,i could completely see her back exposed towards me and she was enjoying his thick and strong cock,sucking her balls like a baby.Then he just lifted her and put her over the bed,then started completely humping her,i could listen shreya constantly saying dheere dheere se daalo,then moving her hands over his back and co-operating the old guy in putting his thick cock under her pussy and she exclaimed uhhh,,,off and then she was kissed deeply and i could see the boss moving his fingers over her ass and and slowly doing reaming.Then at one stroke he moved his big fingers into her cunt and she moaned so loudly,then after 30 minutes both cummed and she was seen caressing his cock till few mins.They continued this and i was lucky to see shreya fucked in ass,and he cummed quickly afterward..AND she came home tired,afterwards my mom asked about her whereabouts and she denied any misadventures of her.
[+] 1 user Likes phantomxxx's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Adventures of my slutty sister - by phantomxxx - 26-03-2020, 10:40 AM
RE: My Lusty sister dark sides - by phantomxxx - 27-03-2020, 12:08 AM
RE: Lusty sister and sissy brother. - by thyroid - 27-03-2020, 02:10 AM
RE: Lusty sister and sissy brother. - by phantomxxx - 29-03-2020, 09:02 PM
RE: Adventures of my slutty sister - by Mr_dark - 15-04-2020, 04:21 PM
RE: Adventures of my slutty sister - by Mr.Wafer - 16-04-2020, 09:17 PM