Poll: What type of incest relationship do you like?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mother and Son
41.76%
38 41.76%
Father and Daughter
8.79%
8 8.79%
Brother and Sister
17.58%
16 17.58%
Uncle's, Aunties and Nephews
7.69%
7 7.69%
All in the Family
24.18%
22 24.18%
Total 91 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Incest Pass -e- Parda (Ik Be Misal Kahani)
(27-03-2020, 04:25 PM)Horsepower Wrote: Dear readers
Ki haal chal as tuhada
Yaar menu thori pareshani jahi ho Rai hai merey update the Meri expectations tu bohat ghatt response milya.
Ki gall as bai?
Update tussi parhya nai ya pasand nai aaya?
Je tussi samajhtey o bai koi kami beshi as likhan Wich ta please menu Salah dyo. Me welcome Karu ga.
Actually jiwen k me dad's chukia hai story real wa. Me jinna k mirch masala laa sakda laa raya bai Kahani da hussan Qaim rahwey par real facts, incidents te conversation nu kahani Cho Bahar nai kadh sakda.
Becz this is my first story so please guiding and motivating.
Regards:

Altaf Bajwa
Narowal - Punjab
Pakistan

This is the reason for which I had given you my feedback on the story. Most of the readers here either do not read story or read them without going deep. That's why they will very rarely point out the story points or give you a perfect review of every update. You see most of the comments are just like very good update or just praising the writer . 

But in previous posts you and other few arrogant readers attacked me . I was just telling you about my view points and you also bashed me. That was not good gesture. I had not used even a single bad word for anyone.

And now you are again asking from reader's about feedback. Why anybody will give a honest feedback knowing that he will be bashed for it. Think about it writer.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pass -e- Parda (Ik Be Misal Kahani) - by Neo_ - 21-03-2020, 09:40 PM
RE: Pass -e- Parda (Ik Be Misal Kahani) - by solo - 23-03-2020, 02:19 PM
RE: Pass -e- Parda (Ik Be Misal Kahani) - by Neo_ - 23-03-2020, 04:42 PM
RE: Pass -e- Parda (Ik Be Misal Kahani) - by DRAGON WOLF - 28-03-2020, 08:33 AM