Adultery God Save The Devil by strtlr69
Me: "Manoj, reverse her panties and show it to all of us."

Manoj: "Sir, she has soaked these panties."

He smelled her panties and continued.

Manoj: "She has surely not pissed. I guess it is clear that she loves what is happening to her."

Ayub: "Wow."

Me: "Ajay, make her turn in circles and slowly. Let's see what she really look likes."

Shyamali chose to let her body stay exposed. She hid her face with both her hands. She was what one could call a lady with a perfect body. Attractive face (we had already seen it before), lovely skin, color, complexion, tone, 34 size boobs with perfectly centered areola, nipples poking and standing out, slim waist, slightly heavier hips, long legs - slender yet strong.

Me: "Shyamali, you are nothing short than a Goddess herself. What do you do to keep yourself in shape? Ajay you have been more than lucky to have your hands on such a girl. I am jealous of you. You have enjoyed her body when she was young even. I would say that if you compared Debjani and Shyamali now - Shyamali would win hands down."

I could not distinguish who was responsible for the new wave of musky smell, even in the open lounge area.

Me: "Bring her to me Ajay."

Ajay hesitated but ultimately did as he was told.

Me: "Ajay, sit three feet away from my sofa. I want you to see everything in detail. After all, it will be the first time your wife will become a woman. She is still a virgin it seems. Your dick must not have even entered one third of her love tunnel."

Ajay resisted the idea. I looked at Manoj. He knew what to do. He came and made Ajay sit - by force. Manoj shifted his chair next to Ajay so he could not shift his view or his place.

I started to slowly fondle Shyamali's body. The more my hands brushed her boobs, the more her nipples poked. It seemed they kept on growing with every touch. It was a sight which left me gasping and titillated. I told her to turn and face Ajay. I started to feel her back and hips. I could see the goose pimple up close on her skin. I knew she was excited. I trailed my fingers all way from her waist, to her hips, slightly brushing her asshole and on to her vagina. I parted her vaginal lips and started to insert my fingers into her burning cunt.

Me: "Shyamali, you are so excited. Fuck, I have yet to feel such a wet cunt on my finger. Why is your cunt giving burning sensation to my finger? Ajay, your wife is one big time slut. I can assure you of that."

Shyamali was too embarrassed to look at Ajay as I spoke. I removed my fingers from her cunt and rubbed all the juices on my finger onto her poking nipples. I did not why I did this but I did it. The result was that Shyamali lowered herself on to my throbbing dick. I held it steady for her. She was clearly gasping as my mushroom head started to spear her cunt apart. She started to lower herself but my girth did not make it easier for her. Her lubrication inside did help her much as she ultimately was able to go in all the way. The one thing that had changed was - she was the active one.

Me: "I know you are more than horny at the moment otherwise your cunt would not have been squeezing on my member. I want you to tell in exact words what you feel being penetrated by my member. I also want you to compare how you feel now from your previous experiences. Do you understand it?"

She squeezed her love muscles hearing my words. I started to slowly thrust her love box. I could sense she was on fire, her face clearly reflected it.

Shyamali: "Ajay, his penis is so thick and big. I feel so much like a woman now. I had never felt so full and loved when I was with you."

The words ignited something deep within me. My thrusts had gained speed. The rhythmic thrusts were making her moan. No matter how much she tried, a few moans in between.

Me: "Shyamali, the more I see your ass and lovely back from here - the more I become desperate to fill you with my seeds."

Shyamali felt so much complete inside. She was not only being physically loved but was also being appreciated.

Shyamali: "Fuck meeeeeeeeeee Raj. I am feeling so hornyyyyy. I think I will.... ohhhh my goddddddd"

The exhalation (after orgasm) made one and all so very jealous, especially Ajay. She had never come close to orgasm with him. Debjani also looked like a jealous girl too.

Me: "I have just started Shyamali but your body is such that I will not be able to hold much. Where do you want me to cum?"

Shyamali: "I want you to cum deep inside me. I would love to feel your hot semen all inside me."

Ajay was squirming more and more as my strokes became fast. It seems Shyamali did not have sex for a while. I felt her clamping hard on my member again. She was one great fuck. She knew when to clamp and when to release. I was the one gasping now.

Me: "You slut, if you keep on clamping and releasing like that, how can I make you orgasm again?"

My dialogue opened the floodgates for her. She had no shame left. She did not care whether her husband or daughter was watching her. All she wanted was a release. She clamped and clamped. She was gurgling from deep inside her as well. I moaned loudly as I once again inserted deep inside her. I knew I was going to shoot hard inside her. My stream of cum must have triggered something inside her. I felt her orgasm yet again.

Shyamali: "I feel so complete today."

She slumped on to my chest. My hands were slowly feeling her boobs and nipples.

Ajay: "Now that you have forced my whole family, humiliated them. Are you happy?"

Me: "Ajay, this is just the beginning."

I laughed. Ajay had the look of disbelief on his face.

Shyamali: "I hope it never ends."

Ajay's ordeals increased listening to Shyamali's words.

In the mean time, Sanand had started to fuck Debjani. He came inside her after a few minutes. Debjani was jealous seeing her mother experience two orgasms while she did not experience any. She took Ayub's penis and guided it inside her cum filled cunt. Even Ayub could not manage to stay for long inside her. Manoj did not want to be left away. He finally assaulted her over flowing cunt and deposited his semen along with the other guys as well.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
God Save The Devil by strtlr69 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-02-2019, 12:42 PM
RE: God Save The Devil by strtlr69 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-02-2019, 01:15 PM