Adultery God Save The Devil by strtlr69
Manoj and Ayub knew I was a man of words.

Ajay: "Sir, I request you to please let my family be. Please Sir."

Me: "Ajay, Undo your wife's dress."

Shyamali went red hearing my instruction. Ajay folded his hands and started to beg me to stop it. I looked at Sanand, he knew what to do. He undid Debjani's dress.

Me: "I had already told you. The instruction that you don't follow will be repeated on your daughter."

Ajay: "I will do what you tell me, please don't hurt her."

Me: "If I had to hurt her, I would have done it way back Ajay. I am the one supposed to have a soft corner for her."

I was getting colder by the passing moment.

Me: "Ajay, remove her dress but in a little seductive way. It should excite the audience. Do you understand what I mean?"

With Manoj and Ayub around, Ajay understood what I meant by hurting. He was afraid of them. Ajay, with much hesitation, started to undo Shyamali's clothes. He opened them to the best of his capability. Shyamali went red, either with anger or due to hard blushing, as Ajay undid her clothes.

Me: "That's better Ajay. Now take her hands in yours and make her stand. Display her body in such a way that it pleases our imaginations. If it does not please our imaginations, than Debjani will be given an experience by Manoj and Ayub. I am sure you know what kind of wolves they are."

Ajay took Shyamali's hands and made her stand up. I smiled as I saw expressions of surprise in Ajay's eyes. Shyamali was a bit more co-operative than Ajay had expected. Ajay made her stand about two feet away from us. It was a lovely sight to see Shyamali in her undergarments.

Manoj: "Sir, anyone would have gone soft seeing this beauty."

Ayub: "Sir, we understand now why you did not let us do anything to her."

Sanand: "Raj, Debjani has got her mother's skin and looks but is nowhere close to her when it comes to beauty."

Shyamali was relishing every comment. She just wished they got cheaper. She was surprised at her own self - for liking what was happening to her.

Me: "Ajay, the comments itself prove that you did it right. Bring her close to me, I want to smell her."

I was shaking with lust like never before. Her smooth skin in front of my eyes did not help me either. Her smell was so sweet and heavenly. I was in seventh heaven, nothing less. Eyes closed, I took a deep breath to let the smell deep into my whole being. As I opened my eyes, they locked on with Shyamali's.

Me: "Ajay, Hold her arms up straight for me. I want to smell her underarms."

I did not care what anyone thought of me and stuff like that. I was going to give them a sample of me.

Me: "Ajay, now hold her legs up. I want to smell and assess what she smells like, a gracious lady or a whore."

Ajay held her legs, guiding her to take her legs up but Shyamali resisted. I looked towards Sanand. He undid Debjani's skirt and held her leg up. He started to smell Debjani's cunt.

Sanand: "Raj, She sure smells like a whore. I cannot say the same for her mom."

Shyamali realized that she had no way out. She let her legs loose.

Me: "Ajay, deliver your wife between my legs."

Sanand: "Raj, I am so fortunate to be your friend. I need to learn a few lessons from you."

Ajay was forced to deliver Shyamali as I had asked. Shyamali sat there, looking down towards earth.

Me: "Shyamali, I think you know what you have to do next. Do I need to tell you everything?"

She undid my zippers with much hesitation. She had the look of shock on her face. My member measures around seven inches in length, girth is around six and a half inches. My mushroom head was also a thing which made ladies shiver. What brought around the expression on Shyamali's face was still unknown to me.

Sanand: "Debjani, Undo your fathers pant. Let's see how he compares to Raj."

Debjani was surprisingly cool about it. The paradox was quite comical. Ajay was about an inch at the moment, one could just see the head of his penis and nothing more. I could understand the why's and what's but it still brought a smile on my face.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
God Save The Devil by strtlr69 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-02-2019, 12:42 PM
RE: God Save The Devil by strtlr69 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-02-2019, 01:14 PM