Adultery God Save The Devil by strtlr69
Click.

Arnab was going crazy to see Arushi developing a spot on her panties.

Arnab: "Just continue what you two are doing to her, she is getting excited by it. There is a wet spot happening on her panty."

Arushi felt shy for the first time in this whole episode. She felt like slut, a whore who was enjoying a thing she was not supposed to.

Manoj and Ayub sucking had a force to it. Arushi had never known that her boobs and nipples were so sensitive. It was a new sensation, a discovery for her. She just wished that they were a shade gentle. She could not gather enough courage to tell them so.

Arnab: "Manoj, Ayub. Stop what you are doing and move away from the table. Arushi we want you to seduce us by your masturbation now."

Arushi felt her cheek burning with embarrassment (of the good kinds). She felt so much sexier now. She slid down both her hands on to her crotch and started to slowly rub her fingers on her vulva, through her panties. Arnab's room was filled with moans and the hot smell of aroused people. A few came from Arushi and the rest was from the guys. Her legs tightened and her back had started to arch.

Click.

A view Arnab simply loved. A view never experienced ever by Manoj or Ayub.

Arushi had pulled her panty aside and was sliding her fingers on over flowing vulva. It was some sight to see. Her cunt lips were dark, long, swollen and glistening with her juices. Her pubic hairs added to the pleasure of Arnab - nicely trimmed. Arushi was now literally attacking her clitoris. Her buttocks clenching rhythmically as she attacked more and more. Her strokes were soft but the speed had increased.

Arnab whispered into Manoj's and Ayub's ears, He told them to go and flick, lick or suck her nipples along with her boobs but gently. Manoj and Ayub had never imagined in their wildest dreams that their gift would unwrap so beautifully for them. They did as Arnab had guided them.

The soft licks wrecked havoc in her body and mind. Her hips tightened and she screamed like a slut as she convulsed. The sensations were like never before. She had never experienced sliding into nothingness as she experienced waves of pleasure hitting her. She was in a state of bliss. Her fingers were still sliding up and down her vulva gently.

Arushi involuntarily said "Oh my god" as she felt something hard on her boobs. Manoj and Ayub were rubbing their dicks in a round motion all around her areola. Their precum was glistening against her fair skin. She was not shy anymore to look into their eyes as well. Their hard dicks were adding another kind of sensation for her. Her rubbing, down below, had fastened up once more. She experienced another strong orgasm.

Click.

The sight was such that neither of the three could bear to hold anymore.

Arnab was masturbating in his chair. It only took a few small strokes and he shot all over his table. Manoj and Ayub too spent their whole load on her nipples. Thankfully Arnab's office was sound proof.

Everybody was taking in some air and recuperating from what had just happened.

Arushi: "I know that you have something in mind for my younger sister as well. So would you guys like her to be there when you come tomorrow or will you see her somewhere else?"

The coldness with which Arushi gave this dialogue took everyone by surprise.

Manoj: "What makes you think that we want anything to do with your sister?"

Arushi: "You are after my whole family so how come my sister will be spared. Why are you guys after my family?"

Ayub: "You are right about us being after your family part. We are and will always be after you till our boss wants us to be. He, however, did not let us do anything to your mother. We are telling you this in good faith. It seems he has something in mind for your father though."

Manoj: "Your father is the culprit who is forcing this situation on to your family. This is all we can say."

Arushi went deeper in her thoughts and could connect the dots quite easily. Their life had become miserable ever since her father was jailed the first time. It obviously had to do with something that he had done in the past. Someone was settling his scores with him. She was not clear about the person who was after them though. Arushi had a soft corner for her mother and she was glad that she had been spared, up till now at least.

Arnab: "You are indeed a brilliant girl. Your logics are very strong Arushi. You will meet the person behind all this someday in your life."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
God Save The Devil by strtlr69 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-02-2019, 12:42 PM
RE: God Save The Devil by strtlr69 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-02-2019, 01:12 PM