Adultery God Save The Devil by strtlr69
God Save The Devil Ch. 04

Shyamali had a lot to tell and teach her daughters. The two days just flew by.

Shyamali and Ajay were there on time for the dress trial. She had already changed into the dress while they waited for Ravi to arrive. The dress made her feel so very exposed.

Ravi was quite amused to see her in the dress. He asked her to take a walk so he could get a practical feel of how she would look. Shyamali felt so very odd to do this. The dress was tight enough on the chest to spill a lot of her cleavage and it was tight enough at her hips to give away the shape of her panties.

Tailor: "Sir, see such a perfect fit, as you had desired. Even if she does not wear a bra, the dress will support her boobies quite nicely."

Ravi: "I can see that. Make three more of them. I had told you to raise the slit on her thighs. Did you raise them enough?"

Ravi asked Shyamali to stand sideways so he could inspect the slits on her dress. The slits were high enough for every eye to ogle and enjoy the view. Ajay could do nothing but curse himself for everything that was happening.

Ravi: "The cut is just enough. Anything higher would expose her panties. My restaurant has a certain reputation and it certainly is not as cheap as the panties Shyamali is wearing."

He just raised the dress a shade higher above her thighs to expose the panties Shyamali wore. Shyamali wanted to slap Ravi very badly. However, her last experience with Ravi forced her to just keep silent. Her humiliation reflected in the drop of tear which rolled down her fair cheeks.

Ravi: "Shyamali, I know your husband cannot afford good lingerie sets for you. Once you start working at my restaurant, you will get a thousand clients who will do whatever you wish. Your beauty is such."

Shyamali stood there, heads down, swallowing her pride - cursing Ajay for all the problems he had put her in.

Ravi: "You need to buy some good bra and panties if you want to work at my restaurant Shyamali. If at all a customer gets a view of them, the feel should be as classy as my place. Do you have the money to buy them or you want to go lingerie shopping with me?"

Shyamali was speechless. A part of her wanted to kill Ravi but a bigger part of her wanted to kill Ajay.

Shyamali: "Sir, I will manage. When do we join work?"

Ravi: "You can come from tomorrow."

Ajay stood there in a distance, desperately waiting for the ordeal to finish so they could anyhow go out of this hell.

Ravi asked the tailor to give the final piece in the evening so she could join the restaurant.

Ravi (sarcastically): "Please give this guy a dress also. You know the combination so take his size as well."

The look Ravi gave Ajay quite clearly conveyed how worthless he was.

He stopped once more.

Ravi: "Shyamali, I think I don't need to say that you will need a good pair of footwear as well to go with the dress."

Shyamali nodded her head, submissively.

Ajay and Shyamali knew it well that Ravi was going to give them both the toughest time of their life. They mutually decided that they would gulp down all the humiliation for the sake of their daughters.

When the going was good, Shyamali had enjoyed every luxury a man could provide. Her sex life with Ajay was dry ever since he went to jail the second time and so were the outings too. The need to use her special attire's did not arise in the recent past, they would come in handy now.

Ajay went to collect the dresses from the tailor. He was intimated by the tailor that their dresses had been sent to the restaurant. Shyamali went cold hearing this. It obviously meant that she would have to change there. So many negative thoughts crossed her mind, Ajay's as well. A certain bonding started to happen between Ajay and Shyamali as they prepared themselves for the coming future to face the ordeal together.

Shyamali was up early to take care of the household chores. The mother inside her did not want her daughters to have a hard time. Her daughters were up early as well, helping her with the works. Shyamali felt nice to see them giving her a helping hand.

Ajay and Shyamali did not exchange a single word on the way to Ravi's restaurant. Both of them had their anxieties to handle, they both knew that they would be tested mentally and physically.

The sms from Ravi startled them both - "You both are reporting as two individuals. No staff of mine can know that you are a couple. The day anyone knows about it, you will both be fired from the job."

The sms made them think about the reasons but could not come to an inference. Well, the inference was known by me and Ravi alone.

Ravi introduced them to the rest of his staff. He introduced Ajay as Assistant Manager and Shyamali as a waitress. Ajay was accepted without much issue. Shyamali was another issue. Guys will always be guys. The first thing that all the waiters did was - check her out. Ravi asked his staff to show them the staff room, utilities and the rest of restaurant. He asked Ajay to change and come to him. He told Shyamali to know the rest of the waiters and understand the place and jobs.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
God Save The Devil by strtlr69 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-02-2019, 12:42 PM
RE: God Save The Devil by strtlr69 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-02-2019, 12:54 PM