Adultery God Save The Devil by strtlr69
I knew for sure that Mr. Ajay was going to see a nightmare with his eyes open for the first time in his life.

They both were called to the tailor's place, the next morning. I had briefed the tailor personally, the night before. He knew precisely which buttons to press. The tailor passed a rather lewd comment on being asked to measure Ms. Shyamali. Mr. Ajay could just get angry and do nothing about it, Shyamali was seeing helplessly in the direction of Mr. Ajay.

The tailor asked all kind of questions as he measured her.

Tailor: "What kind of dress should he make for the lady?"

Ravi: "Make it in the same combinations that we have for males but make it slightly pronounced kinds. You got me?"

Ajay and Shyamali just stood there embarrassed, irritated and angry.

I never knew that the tailor was such a big bastard. He was going to amply enjoy this sizing of Ms. Shyamali.

Tailor: "Sir, she is nicely built and well proportioned. A short dress will suit her nicely. A short dress will also keep your customers happy."

Ravi: "ok, take sizes for a short dress then."

He looked in direction of Shyamali to see if she was ok with the idea. She was too embarrassed to look into any one's eyes at the moment.

The tailor while taking the size of her chest - deliberately tightened the tape on her breasts. It made Shyamali curse.

Tailor: "Sir, is this tight fine?"

Ravi: "Stupid. Her nipples will show if you make it this tight. I don't want a bang happening at my restaurant."

Shyamali went red with embarrassment and Ajay went red with humiliation.

Ravi (continued): "loosen some more. Yes. Perfect. What is her cup size?"

Tailor: "Sir, it would be best if the lady told us."

Everybody looked towards Shyamali to answer. She felt embarrassed beyond words to utter a word even.

Ajay: "It is 'C' cup."

Ravi: "Make the dress to fit 'B' cup."

Tailor: "Sir, it would spill a lot of her cleavage. You don't want bang happening at your restaurant and yet want people to see her cleavage. With her kind of skin, color and figure - you surely will have a lot of repeat customers. If you take my advice, keep her for your special customers. Sir, you can also keep her at your bar."

Ravi: "I will ask you when I want to know all that. Do your thing and leave them fast. Tell me when you will give them a trial date."

Her wife was being treated like a worthless object, this fact made Ajay feel even more worthless inside.

Tailor: "Sir, should I undersize her hip area as well?"

Ravi: "Don't undersize it but fit it absolutely perfectly. The dress should be such that it should make her feel comfortable. Make the slits higher then you have measured."

Shyamali was burning with rage as she looked in Ajay's direction.

Shyamali: "Mr. Ravi, I will not be able to work for you. You are such a disgusting person. One who does not know how to treat a lady and respect her? If Ajay feels like it, he will tell you about his decision - whether he will work for you or not."

Shyamali stomped out of the tailor's place, creating quite a scene.

Ravi: "Mr. Ajay, I think you better tell your wife to keep her opinion to herself. I did not force her to work for me. If she works for me, she will have to do things my way. My job offer is no more open for you alone. You can only work, if she also works."

Ravi was feeling quite ecstatic.

Ravi: "You will have to contact Mr. Raj for any further discussion on job. He was the one who offered you this option. I will come tomorrow for my interest. Please keep it ready or be ready to evacuate my place."

Ajay was totally blank and did not know how to react. He somehow made his way back home.

On reaching home, he simply started to pack his things. Shyamali could understand what Ravi must have told him. With the kind of financial problems they were facing, she was not sure whether Mr. Ajay would be even able to provide them with two times of food. Even if he was able to provide for food, there were so many other things required. She shuddered at the thought of making her daughters leave studies and make them work to meet day to day needs. Ravi was crying and so was Shyamali. Their girls asked them the reason. Neither could answer what had happened.

Shyamali: "Talk and confirm to Mr. Ravi that we both will work from the day he wants."

Both their daughters understood the plight they were going through. They also assured that they would take care of the home and themselves.

Mr. Ajay sent a sms to Ravi conveying what Shyamali just said.

Ravi sent a sms back - "Your wife's dress trial will be after two days, be there on time. Also tell your wife that I will not tolerate any more of what happened today."

To be continued...
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
God Save The Devil by strtlr69 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-02-2019, 12:42 PM
RE: God Save The Devil by strtlr69 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-02-2019, 12:48 PM