Adultery God Save The Devil by strtlr69
The papers that she had returned were worth what she had asked for in return. I knew it would be a very big setback for me and my revenge but she deserved it after what she delivered. She did not twist my arms to get what she wanted, I liked the attitude. Some part of my heart had gone soft, seeing her.

I consulted the matter with my friends, Mr. Ram Singh, Manoj and Ayub. I wanted to take everyone into confidence. After all, they would be playing key roles helping me attain my revenge. After many rounds of discussions, it was finalized that it would be risky to take any direct part in Mr. Ajay's case.

I sent her a sms - "I cannot take any direct part in what you requested. However, if there is any other way I can help. You can always count on me."

I got an answer almost instantly -"Sir, can I meet you now? I think you can help me."

I was all alone and the idea of meeting her alone excited me much. I invited her to meet me in office.

As Shyamali made her way in, a thought sprung in my head - "Is taking revenge the right thing?". She had such an effect on me. I was living and breathing my revenge and she made me think otherwise.

She thanked me for meeting her at an odd time. I just smiled, my eyes fixed on her face.

Shyamali: "Sir, I had met a judge and he assured me that if a certain amount was given to him. He would grant him a bail."

Me: "hmmmm. Was he not denied a bail earlier?"

Shyamali: "Sir, he has been a model prisoner since he was arrested. On those grounds, he will be granted bail."

Me: "I am so very glad to hear that. What is the amount you have in mind?"

Shyamali: "Sir, if you can gift me the land on which I am living. No Bank will finance us anymore. A relative of mine will give me money against the land. I will be able to take care of everything - the bail and the bribe. Once Mr. Ajay is out, he will get a job and then things will be back to normal."

She genuinely felt as if getting a bail for Mr. Ajay would end all of their problems. The thought almost tickled my mind.

Me: "If that is the case, my lawyer will look into the matter. Necessary papers will be made and you will be intimated when to meet him and organize all the paperwork. I would like to thank you for freeing me from a very big burden. I wanted to give you what you wanted in lieu of those papers. Now that I will deliver, it gives me great relief. I am sure your life and circumstances will be back to normal once Mr. Ajay is out of jail. I still stick by my word to Mr. Ajay about the admission of your daughters. If you have any problems relating to that, do call upon me. I am so very happy for you and your family. Take care."

Shyamali: "Sir, I have yet to meet a person like you. We will always be indebted to you. Thank you Sir."

My decision to transfer the land back to her was resisted by one and all. Time would unfold for them why I took this decision.

A much awaited day for me, Mr. Ajay had come out of jail. He was a man with no money, no assets and too many things to take care of. It was a perfect situation to sit back and enjoy. I had been waiting quite patiently for this day. The ball was rolling in the perfect direction indeed.

A friend of mine was now the legal owner of Mr. Ajay's land. Mr. Ajay's relative had conveyed this fact to Mr. Ajay and his family as well. It was about time Mr. Ajay's life became hell.

The Devil would now understand what being a Devil actually meant.

To be continued..
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
God Save The Devil by strtlr69 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-02-2019, 12:42 PM
RE: God Save The Devil by strtlr69 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-02-2019, 12:46 PM