Poll: Do You want Supriya to get Fucked by Aditya ??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
80.00%
16 80.00%
No
20.00%
4 20.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

U turn in Supriya's Life..2 - Continue..
Supriya : so informed him that by tomorrow morning we will be reaching there..
Anand :-- yes I already informed and also booked our bus ticket in sleeper couch as you wanted...booked double bed Wala and one single birth in Mercedes bus..bus will depart at 8 in evening.. so need to rush for shopping and then we take lunch outside itself.
Supriya :-- ok you go out and don’t allow Aditya to come in as forgot to extract milk for baby.
Hurriedly she unhooked her breast and started extracting her milk… again she got horny by mere touch on her boobs… she concentrate on extracting milk and soon bottle filled and she wore her saree blouse properly and put that bottle on its carrier, all moved out and sat on car.. Aditya was sitting on front seat and rest all family on back seat .. her elder son took window seat she sat in middle seat and Anand took another window seat..
Anand observed that her saree palluu was slide and her entire right breast was visible and as she is lacting mother .. her huge cleave was visible from it..he also notice that driver is looking on back view mirror repeatedly… he called her but she was lost some were.. actually she is thinking about changes in her body and the way she getting horny by mere touch on her boobs.. her aggression while she was having sex session with her hubby… she was getting horny when she breast feed both.
Anand :-- Suppii….where are you… and with action he informed to correct her pallu..
Supriya :-- immediately corrected her pallu and to divert her mind started chatting with anand.
Soon they reached mall and she went alone to purchase inner wear and gown and some sexy lingerie to spice her life  and they had their lunch and went back to hotel..
Anand saw some changes in Supriyas behivour and he was linking her behaviour with his promotion, does any thing happened between her and Aditya, he was getting pissed off and as soon as they reached hotel he asked Aditya to give him privacy with her as wanted to talk to her on some family issue. Aditya said ok and moved out of hotel and started exploring near by area.
Mean while both husband and wife went to room and once reaching room he hugged her and took her to sofa and made her sit on his lap while he sat on sofa. He was aware that he don’t have much time as need to report USA soon.. just waiting for offer and after receiving maximum 7-10 days he will be out for almost 2 months. He don’t want her suppi to be sad and remain lost like it..
Anand :-- What happen Suppi.. you seems lost some where suppi… what happened.. ??
Supriya :-- Nothing .. what happened (wanted to share with him but was scared that what he will think about her…)
Anand :-- I know you suppi… you are not behaving like my suppi… please tell me na… You are hurting me now.
Supria :-- Anand .. I don’t know how to explain you but since last night I am feeling strange behaviour in me… you remember how I was behaving when we were having sex.. I was so much in aggression and behaving like slut.. even in noon after giving you blow job when I went to bathroom …eerrr.r. mmmm and please  don’t know hot to tell you.. u know I fingered myself..again when you pressed my boobies while disclosing news about your promotion.. I was so horny that wanted to drag you on bed and fuck you… even now ..when I am seating on your lap I am leaking….. Anand I think I am becoming bed now … please and don’t mind but slight touch on my boobs make me horny… even while feeding to both of them…. Sorry ….
Anand :-- ohhhh… that’s it… areee suppiii its normal nothing happening to you.. its natural yaar… at some stage urge for sex gets increases in man and as well as woman.. at home you might getting busy in your work and here you are free from work….that’s why your subconscious mind taking to one direction… and above all you know yesterday because of your aggression and way you fuck me and allowed to fuck me making me horny just by seeing you.. saying this he asked her to stand up.. he open his pant zip and moved out his dick … he asked her to put his both hand on bed and bend down… he raised her saree and removed her pantie and in one quick motion entered her… she moaned …. Ahhhh anand promise me that you will always make love to me like this for ever… I am getting addicted to you… ahhh anand… you are going very deep…. Anand ahhhh… he was getting crazy by looking at her ass… suppiiee I want your rear hole….iiii wwannt to drill your this hole saying this he took saliva on his thumb and trying to insert in her hole. She felt pain and tried to move forward…relax suppieee it wont pain I promise… please just relax…he stopped ramming her and kept thumb on entrance and started forcing it in inside… suppii relax your muscles and with bit effort his thumb front portion was insider her ass hole…ahhhhhhh ananddd its paining lot... now he started fucking slowly and kept her thumb inside ass hole..he was showering kisses on her ass chicks .. and moving slowly in both hole of her.. gradually he penetrated complete thumb on her rear now with each thrust he was going deep in her both holes… Supriya was enjoying and was in different world… she started playing with her right boobs and anand moved and grabbed her left and started pressing it harder.. more he was pressing more supriya was enjoying…. Even now anand also notice changes in her… she has became more horny…. Anand was enjoying it… now he moved his entire thumb in her ass hole and fucking intensely both of her holes… her moans were loud and she started thrusting her hips back … Anand was excited that in few strokes he started to shoot load … ahhhh suppiii I am coming ahhhhhhhh and collapse on her back.. she show disappointment … what Ananad I am still high… her baby woke up and started crying ..Anand rush towards baby and took him on his shoulder and made him sleep again…by the time baby slept.. Supriya went to bathroom and switched on massager and made herself cum….
Supriya :-- She came out from bathroom, she was angry on him, she swithed on TV and started surfing channel..
Anand :-- Sorryyyy suppiiii… you know I was so existed that was not able to control…plzz.. let allow to suck you so that you can also reached …
Supriya :-- No need now.. I already did with massager… I think I need to buy and need to keep at home as well…
This statement of hers hurt him….
Anand :-- What do you mean by that…you mean I am not satisfying you … hmmm great.. I am going out …
Saying this he moved out and Supriya started crying.. as soon as he moved out Aditya moved in .. he saw she was crying..
Aditya :-- what happened… why are you crying..
Supriya :-- That’s none of your business .. and you stay out of my personal life..okkk with loud voice
Aditya :-- ohh.. sorry I thought I am your frie…. Without completing his sentence, he also moved out.
Initially Aditya was angry on her .. he thought what a bitch… how arrogantly she was speaking with me… how dare she… he went out and buy cigarette and was smoking… Anand was also there.. he saw him smoking,
Anand :-- What the hell you think you doing…. Here your father, Supriya and me are concern about your health and you doing this shit thing here… he was fumbling in anger and pulled out his phone from pocket and was about to call his father…
Aditya :-- Realise his mistake.. if things get worsen than treatment might get over… he called anand and said sorry bhaiya… actually Supriya Bhabhi was crying and when asked she shouted on me… I felt very bad … so I came down stairs and bought this..when I was well I used to smoke when ever I am tense or moral was down… since I came to know that some thing is wrong with me, with my health I quite smoking and doctor also warned me to quite it… you are the 2nd person after doc. To know that I do smoke some time..please don’t dad about it..
Anand :-- I can understand Adi and wont tell your father about it…and I am happy that you called me and supriya as bhaiya and Bhabhi… Please understand she was not angry on you.. its me she is angry… let her give some space, I am sure she will realise and will say sorry to you.. don’t worry it happens in every relation…You know relations are very delicate.. to make new relation is easy but to maintain it, is toughest part. and husband wife relation is like when person is angry its duty of other person to calm him down..
Aditya :-- Sorry bhaiya… than why are you here… she is crying there and I am not feeling good… I can’t see her cry.. she is like angel for me …he started sobbing…
Anand :-- its ok Aditya… comer here..he hug him and console him… ( anand got little emotional when Aditya called her angel. He thought he is very innocent and speaking from core of his heart.) as you asked why I am here.. i was also angry on her hence I moved out.. now again going to her and will say sorry to her and will cheer her up.. please stay here and don’t smoke if anytime in future you think you got hurt, you feel depressed , sad please come to me rather than taking this shit....  you called my bhaiya.. brothers can also be good friends..okkk
Aditya :-- Ok bhaiya..
Anand left him there and rush to suppii…
When Aditya left room… Supriya started crying…and was cursing herself… Prior to this also many a times anand not satisfy her..but she never said any thing instead she use to be happy when anand was around..that time sex was not her priority ..but in last 2 days.. she is completely change.. she is addicted to sex.. When anand returned to room she was lying on her stomach her head was on pillow and still she is crying..
He sat on bed resting her back on bed wall.. took Supriya head on his lap ..
Anand ;-- I am sorry.. I was selfish… I didn’t care about your feeling and to be honest I feel bad that even you shared with me that horny you are feeling since last 2 days.. I didn’t care to ask you that you are satisfy or not.. ( Supriya started crying louder …
Supriya :- I am sorry baby… I know I hurt you… I don’t know whats wrong with me since yesterday.. I am so sex deprived and you know I am scared about it… please forgive me…
Anand :-- its ok… you are my better half.. you do have right to tell what you like, what not.. you do have right to get angry on me .. I don’t find any thing wrong in it…  I love you suppiii…saying that he kissed him on her chicks, forehead,, and on her lips..
Supriya :-- I love you my baby….saying so she started smooching him…and hugged him tightly…
Anand :-- You know I caught Aditya smoking downstairs..
Supriya :-- What… what the hell …here I am compromising my personal life feeding him.. and duffer is going and smoking there… let him come today I am gonna slap him..
The door knob got open and Aditya moved inside ..
Supriya :-- Come here you… how dare you go and smoke…
Aditya :-- sorry angel Bhabhi… you scoled me hence I was upset and went down and had it..
Supriya :-- Don’t you have same telling me this….you dog.. come and sit here..pointed towards sofa..
Aditya moved to sofa and was scared .. he didn’t dare to look at her..
Supriya moved towards him and Pulled his ear … it was paining him…  anand tried to stop her but she stop him
Supriya :-- Don’t Anand… You know… I am keeping my baby half stomach, some time I don’t feed baby through my breast (putting her hand her breast )because I need to follow schedule given by doctor..Why ( with loud voice and started crying) because iiiii  want him to get well..i am fool to that……
She was not able to say more words as unable to control her cry..she sat on bed and was crying…
Aditya kneed down in front of her feet and started crying to0…
Aditya :-- I am sorry my angel Bhabhi…. I hurt you.. I promise that I will never ever touch that shit again …. I do care for you as well… I know how much compromise you and bhaiya doing for me…
He also started crying… and fell on her feet….her feet were getting wet with his tears..
She realized her mistake that she was too harsh with him.. she stood up and grabbed him by his shoulder and made him stand.
Supriya :-- Crying… Adi please don’t do that in future.. you know it hurts when I am doing tha..
She didn’t even completed her statement adi hug her and started crying more.. and with broken voice…
Aditya…I am sorryyyyy… I .. promise… I will never touch it…. I will be a good boy.. and will never ever hurt you again…… I will help at home… I will …I will take care of my younger brother.. ii will do any thing you want me to do..
Its ok Adi… and tap on his back… go and wash your face… you don’t look good while crying..Said supriya
Even you also don’t look good when you cry… I love you.. I love bhaiya… I will do anything for both of you and kissed on her forehead and went to wash his face…
She looked her husband and had smile on her face and said.. "he is so childish"....  her husband also smiled and rushed to give her hugged… they both were hugging when Aditya came out.. he saw them and commented .. lovely couple.. looking good like this.. love birds..
All started loughing..
[+] 5 users Like talash23's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: U turn in Supriya's Life..Continue.. - by talash23 - 26-03-2020, 02:36 AM
RE: U turn in Supriya's Life..Continue.. - by sunitawife30 - 13-04-2020, 11:32 AM