Poll: Do You want Supriya to get Fucked by Aditya ??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
80.00%
16 80.00%
No
20.00%
4 20.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

U turn in Supriya's Life..2 - Continue..
Aditya woke up at around 7:15 Am he saw that all are sleeping, Supriya was sleeping at one side, her ass was towards his side… he slowly moved towards her and slept keeping just inch away from her. She was very tired after long marathon fucked  she was in deep sleep. Aditya knew it hence took chance. First he kept his leg on her and lay still, after few minutes he was moving his legs up which resulted Supriya’s nightie also getting above her knees than till her thighs, he was getting mad looking at her naked thigh he spooned with her and kept her dick above her ass . He took his dick out and put back again on her ass crack and put bit pressure, nightie material was silky hence it was feeling like naked ass, he started moving his ass very slow as the time pass he wanted more of her, he slowly pull her nightie again with his right hand, now her lower ass was visible. And he  took his chance and pulled nightie again now entire ass is visible to him.. he slowly kept his hand on her ass and started roaming his hand on  it..it was like butter..so smooth…ahhh.. Supriya was in deep sleep but still sense some movement on her back, she thought it was her husband. Due to lack of sleep she didn’t moved a bit  He kept his dick on her ass crack and lay still, his heart beat was running very fast, he was very scared to get caught, but was too aroused that he can’t control, he moved little further and started pushing his dick more in her ass, he circle his right hand above her stomach and with the help of left elbow he raised his upper body to match the height  her face, he was looking at her from above and tracking her movement, below he was drilling her, when he was confident that she will not wake up, he started showering light kisses on her cheeks, and neck, it was too much for him and he was about to explode he don’t want to give any sign to her hence remove his dick from her ass and ran towards bathroom and jerk off.. while jerking he got an idea to take picture of her ass with his dick poking.. the image flash in his mind and he started unloading his cum on commode. He cleaned himself and came out, as soon as he was out he found Anand woke up and was ordering tea, he was scared that did he found what he was doing… he asked Anand to order tea and breakfast for him as well as he is very hungry, Anand handover phone receiver to him and ask him to order himself what he want. Anand didn’t notice that his wife was sleeping exposing he ass. As soon as he left for washroom Aditya rushed to wards Supriya and pulled her nightie down. He wanted to click pic. With his dick in her ass but now its risky, he decided to do it later on.. as he thinks that now its easy for him to kneel down her.
As TV volume was high , Supriya woke up from that sound, though she was tired but need to wake up as she wanted to do lot of shopping today. She woke and went to get fresh but anand was already there.
Supriya :-- baby how much time.. I need to get fresh..
Anand : Then come inside, will share bathroom to have bath…
Supriya, Don’t Joke, every one is here and I don’t want to put show for others.( Speaking Loudly, so that Aditya can hear)
Anand :-- Sorry Suppi… ( came out from wash room) but you still not completed last wish I asked for,… I felt bad and I wish your lips around my shaft…. Taking me to heaven..and also want it inside your rear hole.. .uff you were looking so sexy when you were riding… he took her hand and place his on his manhood… it was standing like hot iron rod..
There was partition between washroom and main room, they both moved behind partition, they didn’t know that on another room Aditya was able to listen their conversation very clearly. He was feeling very jealous listening to their conversation. He switched off TV and called Anand and informed him that he is going downstairs to have fresh air. Listening to Anand was happy and allowed him to go out and warn him not to go far and come back in 30 Min.
As soon as Aditya left, Anand letch door and came running to suppi..till that time Supriya went inside washroom to attend natures call. Anand tried to open door but it was locked from inside.
Anand: Suppi open the door we have only 30 Min.. Aditya went out.. please open the door.
Supriya :-- Shouted.. let me at least attend my nature call, have patience.
Anand was bit frustrated but removed his dress and roaming all nude in that little space..
After 5 min Supriya open door, as soon as she open door anand Jumped on her like hungry wolf, he tore her nightie strap held her both boobs and started squeezing it,
Supriya :-- Anand please don’t waste my milk as need to feed our baby, she purposely not took Aditya name as don’t wanted to hurt him, in morning there was almost nothing, luckily had had few from which feed our baby.
Anand ;-- Sorry I didn’t realize it, …he drag her to bothroom, and sat on bath tub, open water to fill it. Mean while Supriya removed her nightie and sat on his lap and started kissing him… Anand was in hurry hence he showed his dick in her pussy in one shift motion,
Supriya :-- ahhhh (in Pain) its paining, why so hurry I am not eveeeeeeee… before she complete her sentence he bite on her left breast just above her nipple.. “ since yesterday night you are hurting me.. Look what you have done.. there are several bite marks on both breast…. What will it tell Aditya if ask about it…
Listening to her statement Anand thrust her more vigour as like punishing her..Supriya realize her mistake but its too late… she cannot take her words back… Though she was taking part but not enjoying this session with her husband as he was handling her very badly, he is not taking care that his act is hurting her… Anand was busy fucking his beautiful wife.. he saw her mangalsutra was dangling when he is is thrusting her from below…Supriya did try to match his movement but unable to do so…. Anand felt that she is not enjoying it, he removed his dick from her pussy and washed it and sat on tub wall and held her by hair and showed in her mouth, Supriya felt bad that anand is behaving selfish but rather than saying any thing she started obeying his order as she felt that he think that she is her slave. With in few minute Anand came in her mouth and felt relaxed.
Anand :-- Thank you Suppi… now I feel relaxed… since morning I was dying to see your lips around it.saying that he left bathroom and started watching TV. Supriya went out took towel and went to take shower. She was hurt thinking that anand behaving so selfish. having warm water on her body making her relax..she was lost in thought.. about all incidents with Aditya, Man in bus and session with her hubby...she moved her hand to her boobs and thought why every one getting so excited to her boobs and handled them so roughly. She pinched her nipple her pussy was getting moist with her own action slow she moved her hand on both breast than on her flat stomach, circle her finger around her deep naval than move done and pay with clitoris and finally moved in her pussy… she started finger fucking herself, she was moaning… hmmmm aahhhhh…with right hand pinching her nipple and with left hand she was pleasuring her self… suddenly she saw there is massager kept on glass self near tub already plugged in.. she came out from tub and kept her left leg on tub wall and started massager. she kept it above her pussy and it was feeling like haven… mmm.. ahhhhl…she was handling her boobs now roughly.. pulling nipples and pinching them harshly.. she was getting mad… her moans were loud but she was not caring it. She was moving massager from pussy till her ass on rear hole.. as soon as massager reached her rear hole ..( front of massager was narrow in shape)  it was complete new experience for her..she band little so that can keep massager right on top of her ass hole.. she kept her head on wall and with right hand holding massager and with left hand she was finger herself… soon she was in peaked and with loud moan she came on her hand… kept massager back on glass shelf and went in bath tub.. she was thinking how can she become so horny in last 2 days.. after marriage this is the first time she pleasured herself.. there are several thoughts going on her mind, she was thinking that anand was not selfish he did what I did, only difference was he included her and she did herself.. she was lost in thought there was bang on bathroom door, Anand called her.. Suppiii you alright, its almost 45 min now you locked yourself in bathroom…She didn’t realize that she was so long there.
Supriya :-- coming 10 min more, I was relaxing my body in warm water..
Anand :-- Okk.. come out soon and I am going out to withdraw cash, do you want any thing.
Supriya :-- hmmm no but I am planning to go to shopping … please come soon.
Anand :-- Ok breakfast is here already… Aditya is waiting for you and I already had as was very hungry..i am taking our elder son along with me.. till the time I come please complete your medication.
Supriya :-- ok.. come soon please baby….
Anand :-- left room, as don’t want to see her wife to breast feed teen age boy.. when ever he watches that he feel that some one is claiming his wife from him and to claim back he gets horny and can’t control his urge to have sex soon with her.
Supriya was again in deep thought … how she can make Aditya understand that he cannot see her with lusty eyes. First she need to avoid exposing  her body to him for that she decided to buy new gown along with bra. While thinking she was bathing.. she heard her baby was crying.. in hurry she forgot to bring her dress and now she needs to go out just in towel.. Towel was covering from her boobs till upper thigh. In hurry she wrapped it and moved out from bathroom and rush towards baby, Aditya carrying baby on his shoulder and trying hard to stop him from crying.. He was hungry so no way he can stopped crying.. Supriya moved to take his baby from Aditya and as soon as he handover baby to Supriya and towel knot got open and it fell down on floor, she was stark naked infront of Aditya, Aditya eyes popped out seeing her like that, she was looking so sexy, her hair were wet and scattered, there her skin was glowing in day light, her entire body having water drop let which was making her more sexy… he was staring her from top to bottom baby still crying by both were so shocked that not in senses.… Aditya was first to react., he took towel on floor and wrapped it around her from neck .. her front portion till stomach is covered but below that she was naked.. Aditya saw her love hole for few second, she was having little hair on her pussy rest was clean.
Aditya move towards gate and had look on her back,,.. still her 90% back was naked.. her hair were wet and coming till lower back, her ass was looking so inviting, round in shape and whitesh in colour.
He opened the knob and before moving out said :--
Aditya :-- sorry, feed your younger son I am going downstairs and left room.
As soon as he said she came to her senses baby still crying she went to sofa and started feeding her baby.. she started cursing herself to planned this trip as this trip proved to be disaster keeping her intimacy moment with her husband. Just few minute back she was thinking that she will take precaution during feeding, Aditya saw her with single piece of cloth. She was not having any clue that how much time she was there siting and thinking.
She was in deep thought when room door bell rang, and there was sound of door knob getting open, slowly door was open and again it was Aditya. She was still sitting only on her towel and breast were out her son was again sleeping, she shouted on him and asked to wait outside itself. She kept her baby on bed . She ran towards briefcase and took her light blue saree and started wearing it in hurry. She was afraid that if he comes back again?? If he looses his control and do something with her ?? Is he realy do some thing like that, if he wants he would have done that..No No No. No.. he left like gentlemen, I cannot blame him. It was my fault only I was so careless as I came just in towel and looking at his age it was obvious to stare woman if she stand naked any one will look, good thing was that he wrapped me with towel and left room… he is good boy..thinking like that.she wore her saree and called him in… there was no response.. she went and open door .. no one was there.. she got her phone and called him..
Supriya :-- Where are you (in rude tone). (She didn’t want to be rude but naturally it came out.. she was angry on herself..)
hearing her tone he got scared and thought that she might caught staring her lustfully
Aditya :- . I am downstairs and will come upstairs only when Anand sir comes and started crying… My intension was not bad..
Supriya :-- Don’t make me angry more... come upstairs now or I will not talk to you hence forth. Do you understand Adi…
Aditya :-- Yes I understand..and I am coming.. in low tone.
Supriya :-- Good.. Supriya made call to Anand..Hey baby where are you.. how much time will it take to reach you here.
Anand :-- it will take another 20 min atleast.. did medication is over ??
Supriya :-- No .. just completed feeding baby, my boobies are paining hence took break for some time…
Anand :-- ohhh … ok… I can understand that it requires lot of strength to handle 3 booby  sucker..hahaha
Supriya :-- I don’t have problem with other 2, you see it what you did yesterday with my boobies….as soon as she completed her sentence, she realise Aditya was already there and heared what she said. She got embarrassed and said Aditya just came he was downstairs come soon bye and disconnected call.
There was awkward silence in room. Aditya was drum stuck looking at her.. she was looking very beautiful in light blue saree…Supriya notice that Aditya is looking at her with appreciative look.
Supriya :-- What you are looking at… hmmm.. come here and seat ..she tap place near her on bed.
Aditya looked down and came near to her and sat beside her… still looking down.
Supriya :-- We don’t have lot of time, lets cut it short.. it was mistake and you need to forget it. Okk.. and I know you are good boy and no need to tell that incident to any one.
Aditya :-- Yes .. in low voice
Supriya. – with authority tone now time for your treatment. and you must behave like good boy n and I want to see smile on your face…( she was controlling her anger as she remembered doctor advice not to make him sad or else all treatment will go in vain)
Aditya :-- Ok
Supriya :-- Thinking again I did mistake wearing saree.. she open her blouse hook than bra.. Aditya can just imagine what she was doing.. he again got bugle in his pant… it was paining him.. he stood up and showed his back to Supriya and adjusted his tool.. She did saw what he did but didn’t said anything.. She moved to one corner and kept one pillow on her lap.. she asked Aditya to sleep on bed and keep her head on pillow.. he obeyed her and took his position, Supriya stuff her right breast nipple in his mouth and cover his face with pallu… he started sucking and drinking milk he was not touching her boobs and kept his hand on his chest.. few times happened that he sucked her hard and it pained Supriya bend herself down because due to that his entire nose and mouth was below her breast and was unbale to breath .. he wave his hand show her sign of discomfort or suffocation.. Supriya moved back and sat straight now he will not get suffocation.. He thought she will allow him to atleast hold her boobs but she is not allowing him.. he got disappointed for that but not reacted.
Soon milk from right breast got over and she gave him her left one and forgot to cover other one.. her both boobs were naked one he was sucking and can see only nipple and lower bit portion of other one.. her both breast were having red, and blue marks all over it.. unknowingly he moved his hand on his dick and adjusted it.. as pallu was transparent he can see her face clearly.. he saw she tracked his hand movement and how his adjusted his dick. Twice he press his dick as well.. though he removed his hand from his dick but Supriya was looking there itself for few more second. He notice changes in her heart beat .. it was fast.. he got existed and bit on her nipple…
Supriya :--- Ahhhh ( in cry) Adi please don’t bite. ( it was instant reaction of her, later she realize that she choose wrong statement)  ok medication is over..
Supriya asked him to seat and not to look back.. she did her bra strap on and than hooked her blouse and wore her saree properly.
Supriya realize what he was doing when he sucked hard.. she thought of speaking to him but before she open her mouth Aditya stood up and went to toilet. In bathroom he was shagging thinking her nude body and his dick in her ass… and with bit loud moan he came.. She was Just out side bathroom and adjusting her saree, she heared his moan and came to know what he is doing in bathroom. She got angry and moved out.
As soon as he came out..
Supriya :-- What the hell you were doing in bathroom…
Aditya :-- fell on her feet and started crying.. I am sorry angel.. I respect you a lot.. I won’t do any thing wrong for which your dignity is on stake.. You came forward to treat me when no body was there.. I will like to die first before hurting you..
Supriya:- Felt sorry for him but didn’t said anything as she knew he was watching them yesterday and now started shagging thinking about her . she didn’t like it all. She moved again inside were mirror was there.
Soon Anand came and he was in very good mood and started calling Supriya…
Anand :-- Suppi … Suppi … baby were are you… as soon as he saw her.. he hugged her and lifted her up, she was confuse why he was happy…
Supriya :-- What happened, Baby why are you so happy…
Anand :-- I got promoted again and company is going to allot me luxury car by saying that he kissed her and started smooching her… you are lucky charm for me… I love you baby.. This is history in company that person getting 2 promotion in the spam of 4 months. She became very happy and smooched him back for few second and both came out.
Supriya :-- its  because of your hard work you got it and you deserve it baby…. By the way how you came to know about it
Anand :-- ohh! Just after speaking with you I got call from boss stating that there is new project .. a very big one in history of company and boss recommended my name to higher department it was not confirm hence he didn’t told me about and today he got confirmation that I am being shortlisted among 95 candidates applied different part of world… it is all because boss show trust on me and when he was on leave he handed me over important project he was working.. though management were against about his decision but he assured them that project will be successful if any thing goes wrong he will be held responsible... with grace of god that project was massive successful, and company got order 2 times then what they were expecting.
TSupriya :-- That’s great baby… so ultimately it was win win situation for both of you.. your boss is also now on good books of management as you proved your boss right in front of management.. so its double celebration.. right baby..
Anand :-- Wow suppiiii , I didn’t thought about it… if you join any company then definitely you will be more successful than me… and kissed her forehead and hugged her…(he was hiding one thing from her and he knows that she will get upset.. hence he decided to reveal that it later to her..he need to travel to USA for 2 month atleast for this project...) .. one more thing I forgot he was asking me about our return as want to take Aditya for regular check up..

Mean while in other room Aditya was listening to all this and had vicious smile on his face.
Aditya texting his father that given pills working.. and he informed his wife that he got project. and today i saw her without single thread on her body... total nudeeee dad.. Just imagine her without cloths..
[+] 4 users Like talash23's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: U turn in Supriya's Life..Continue.. - by talash23 - 25-03-2020, 10:01 PM
RE: U turn in Supriya's Life..Continue.. - by sunitawife30 - 13-04-2020, 11:32 AM