Romance My romantic journey with my girl bestie
I spit on my hardened dick and took saliva in my hand and rubbed in her asshole. 
      “aahhh…. Ammmu. How did you make it like this?  I can't control anymore. Take it ammu. Take it deep in you. This is what i wanted to do to you when i first saw in bus stand yesterday.” shouting like this. 
      I rubbed my dick in her asshole. She was shouting to fuck. I spit again on her ass and I was about to pierce her asshole with my dick.
      Suddenly water splashed on my face drenching me completely which took me into reality. 
      I opened my eyes wiping off the water on it and there she was,  ammu, laughing loudly. “Hahahaha” she was controlling her laughing to talk. “why are shouting idiot?  Are you dreaming or what? What happened? Why were you calling me loudly”
      “no why would i call you” said in hesitation.
      “oh my god. Was it a dream?  I was about to fuck her ass. Damn it. She disturbed everything. Bloody bitch. She is not letting me to fuck her even in my dreams. I called her name in the dream loudly. Did she understand that i was fucking her then? What to say to her now?” thought to myself. 

Thanks for reading guys. Please don't hesitate to share your opinions on the story. Please leave your valuable comments in the comments box below. 

Thank you. 
                                                             Yours sunny.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My romantic journey with my girl bestie - by Sunny5872 - 14-02-2019, 01:09 PM