Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Womens or cuckold hubby who like exhibitionism in public..
(18-03-2020, 03:38 PM)ahdpune Wrote: One more exciting experience with me was when I introduced my wife to an online friend in Mumbai. We met at Powai restobar in Hiranandani. The guy though not very handsome as per my standards, was very skilful in wooing married ladies. In the small conversation he proposed her to play a game of dare and also made her agree. He dared her to go to washroom and remove her panty and bring it to us to prove. My wife was wearing a knee length Western dress with only a pink panty inside. She went to the wash room and came back with her panty in her handbag and showed us to prove. She remained without panties whole rest of the evening. Then he dared her to watch a movie sitting in between us without panties. We took a cab and went to R City mall where we went to an English movie thinking it will be mostly empty but the hall was mostly full. We three sat in a corner with she sitting in between us. He started touching and caressing her bare pussy under her dress and these acts made her hot and horny and she started to respond. He then made her hold his cock opening his jeans zip and also fondled her boobs from above the dress. Since the hall was full, these activities were risky and we decided after 30 mins to come out. My wife is very hygiene conscious and since his cock was wet with his precum she  wanted to wash her hands asap.

This is superb experience. Kudos to the guy who made your wife game. What were you doing in the theatre when he was fondling your wife.

And what happened after that. did u go somewhere else. Any more meetings
[+] 1 user Likes abhaydixit06's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Womens or cuckold hubby who like exhibitionism in public.. - by abhaydixit06 - 19-03-2020, 12:49 AM
RE: Telegram Group for Cuckolds - by zodiac69 - 01-05-2024, 12:34 PM